Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

MJ is dark on top of being caused based show unlike ZPKB which has some comic elemets too. Even ZPKB i am surprised it did so well. So I expected it to not do good. Also sat is dead slot for hum. In last three year no show of hum has worked in sat. Also usually, Ary puts its signature project likr Sinf e ahan in that slot so its difficult.

Though billu need to balance now with commercial show. I wish somebody cast him and Hiba in a show next

FT2 last year performed well on the Saturday slot. Its 1st 7 episodes had TRP above 5 or 6, 3rd episode above 7. But because its slot was 8-10PM, not 8-9PM, it did decrease its average TRP.

Originally posted by: tgota92

If this is credible then good to see that JSPJ has picked up and is in the 7 TRP. Guess people are watching. It’s even higher than Sajal’s ZPKB and Bilal’s Mann Jogi on Hum tv.
Mann Jogi still at the bottom and dropped some more from the looks of it.

Happy for JSPJ. That drama has typical story but its directed really well and characters are interesting.

Mam Jogi failed badly in terms of views and trp. No matter how many justification on can give how its drak and serious drama but screw its not a typical dark drama. As Makers promored this drama as love story too. Full on romantic promos were given. Even wedding scenes were shown just to attract audience and its not getting even 3+ million views. Or trp itni low.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

FT2 last year performed well on the Saturday slot. Its 1st 7 episodes had TRP above 5 or 6, 3rd episode above 7. But because its slot was 8-10PM, not 8-9PM, it did decrease its average TRP.

Hmm. Its not dark also it never leaded the slot as far as I can remember

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

FT 2 last episode was defeated by khumaar because Elsa came back after 18 months of hiatus don't underestimate the power of Elsa btw I said this for Haalim and arfa

https://tenor.com/bOFOK.gif

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Wrong Post

E X T R A

Edited by anikamathur - 23 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm. Its not dark also it never leaded the slot as far as I can remember

It was the sequel to the Ramadan drama, whose avg trp was 5. But FT S1 on the 7PM slot did better than before last year's Ramadan dramas Hum Tum (4.3 avg trp) and Paristan (less than 4), so if we keep this in mind, FT2 performed very well with avg 4.7 trp.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

It was the sequel to the Ramadan drama, whose avg trp was 5. But FT S1 on the 7PM slot did better than before last year's Ramadan dramas Hum Tum (4.3 avg trp) and Paristan (less than 4), so if we keep this in mind, FT2 performed very well with avg 4.7 trp.

4.7 is less JSA has huge trp than ft

FB_IMG_1695105728469.jpg

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

See it's huge trp of JSA it beated FT 2

images (1) (13).jpeg

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

4.7 is less JSA has huge trp than ft

FB_IMG_1695105728469.jpg

4.7 is it's avg TRP of 15 episodes & I'm not comparing it with Geo or ARY but with other Hum TV dramas

Originally posted by: anikamathur

FT 2 last episode was defeated by khumaar because Elsa came back after 18 months of hiatus don't underestimate the power of Elsa btw I said this for Haalim and arfa

https://tenor.com/bOFOK.gif

East or west, Feroze is the best smiley40