Posted: 24 days ago

1000006062.jpg

Correction in Sunday's ratings

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Lol Ishq Hua flopping badly. GM is also another flop of the season. Can't even get 2+ with that star casting .

At least JN used to get good trps on the Sunday slot. Now GEO is losing in that slot too. NJ would have gotten more trps, than KMKT had it been on other slot. JN is a huge competitor and then on Fridays it competes with Jafaa too. Danish and Hiba still able to grab numbers despite such an average show.

does that mean we won’t have to bear the torture of watching Haroon in another show. I had watched like 15 minutes of Ruposh..and I stay like 1000 miles away from his shows generally ..I hope everyone now realizes ruposh Yt Views are self funded by Geo..Haroon and Kinza have no aura or star power to get 500 million views on a stupid telefilm. kadwani Sr is exposed.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

does that mean we won’t have to bear the torture of watching Haroon in another show. I had watched like 15 minutes of Ruposh..and I stay like 1000 miles away from his shows generally ..I hope everyone now realizes ruposh Yt Views are self funded by Geo..Haroon and Kinza have no aura or star power to get 500 million views on a stupid telefilm. kadwani Sr is exposed.

I hope hum tv do the same they should remove their flop actors and cast those who are thriving like Hamza, Ahad, Ameer, Bilal Ashraf, Bilal Abbas Khan, Khusshal, Zaviyar, Dananeer, Kinza, Sabeena, Sukaina and Durre

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Unfortunately Kaddu Sr. will give him a better script I am afraid. This show is written by Nooran and we know what kind of writer she is. Although I like Kinza she has some star aura missing. She has stopped working for Geo and apparently there were some rumors its due to something going on between Haroon and her during Ruposh. I didn't believe it back then but now I kind of feels its true.

They definitely have no pull like Danish and Hiba has. JN also has average script but its grabbing numbers. Like episodes of few weeks ago episodes were grabbing like 27+ M views on single episode a week. It's insane numbers.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Unfortunately Kaddu Sr. will give him a better script I am afraid. This show is written by Nooran and we know what kind of writer she is. Although I like Kinza she has some star aura missing. She has stopped working for Geo and apparently there were some rumors its due to something going on between Haroon and her during Ruposh. I didn't believe it back then but now I kind of feels its true.

They definitely have no pull like Danish and Hiba has. JN also has average script but its grabbing numbers. Like episodes of few weeks ago episodes were grabbing like 27+ M views on single episode a week. It's insane numbers.

I agreed with your points btw speaking of Kinza she nowadays only works with hum she also stopped working with Ary her last 4 Dramas Were With Hum (Weham, MBJ, KMBK and HD) Even Her Upcoming Is with Hum

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

PRESENTING TOP 20 DRAMASWEEK-34 2024List by #PDPTRPS :

1#KabhiMainKabhiTum - 13.7 AVG TRP

2#NoorJahan - 10.9 AVG TRP

3#Bismal - 10.8 AVG TRP -Launch

4#Jaan Nisar - 8.1 AVG TRP

5#TereJanayKayBaad- 7.8 AVG TRP

6#HumDono- 7.2 TRP

7#JaanSayPyaraJooni- 7.1 TRP

8#ZardPattonKaBun - 6.7 TRP

9 #Jafa -6.4 TRP

10 #TarkeWafa - 6.3 AVG TRP

11 #Kaffara - 6.3 AVG TRP

12 #TeriChawoonMain - 6.2 TRP

13#DileNadaan- 6.0 TRP

14 #Berung- 5.8 AVG TRP

15#Bayhadh- 5.6 AVG TRP

16#SultanSalahuddinAyubi - 5.2 AVG TRP

17#IshqHua - 4.8TRP

18#QissaeDil- 4.8 AVG TRP

19#AikChubanSi -4.7TRP

20 #ManJogi-3.9 TRP

Edited by awida - 24 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

what the flying eff! KMKT crossed 17.2 trps. That is HUGE! smiley3smiley3smiley32 Farhat Ishtiaq, Fahad, Hania - all on their way to a massive blockbuster!smiley3

Originally posted by: awida

6#HumDono- 7.2 TRP

9 #Jafa -6.4 TRP

13#DileNadaan- 6.0 TRP

14 #Berung- 5.8 AVG TRP

15#Bayhadh- 5.6 AVG TRP

17#IshqHua - 4.8TRP

19#AikChubanSi -4.7TRP

20 #ManJogi-3.9 TRP

If this is credible then good to see that JSPJ has picked up and is in the 7 TRP. Guess people are watching. It’s even higher than Sajal’s ZPKB and Bilal’s Mann Jogi on Hum tv.
Mann Jogi still at the bottom and dropped some more from the looks of it.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

If this is credible then good to see that JSPJ has picked up and is in the 7 TRP. Guess people are watching. It’s even higher than Sajal’s ZPKB and Bilal’s Mann Jogi on Hum tv.
Mann Jogi still at the bottom and dropped some more from the looks of it.

I don't know why ZPKB's TRPs went down. Was there a cricket match? smiley5

Mann Jogi is a dark serial. It is not an entertainer, so it won't get huge TRPs.

Happy for JSPJ . It did well, maybe because no big competition from the other channels on Wednesdays.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

6#HumDono- 7.2 TRP

9 #Jafa -6.4 TRP

13#DileNadaan- 6.0 TRP

14 #Berung- 5.8 AVG TRP

15#Bayhadh- 5.6 AVG TRP

17#IshqHua - 4.8TRP

19#AikChubanSi -4.7TRP

20 #ManJogi-3.9 TRP

Geo is doing so poorly. Just one show in Top 10. Meanewhile, ARY has 5 shows in top 10 (4 of which are in top 5) and Hum has 4. Geo's 7 pm daily soap (Haq Mehar) doesn't even make it top Top 20 whereas ARY and Hum ke 7 pm soaps do. JN at least puts up a competition on its timeslot and Kaffara is superhit - rest of Geo programming is all duds whether at 7 pm or 8 pm. Lagta hai saare pasise haroon ke drama mai laga diye coz nothing about Beyhadh, Dil-e-Nadan or Shiddat before that said 8 pm primetime.

Edited by hypnotoad - 23 days ago