Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Speaking of radd did you vote for Hiba Bukhari as she's nominated for best actress for jhok sarkar BTW I mostly voted for yunhi and hum tum except best on screen pair for Mawra Ameer and Best actor 23 for Hamza i was supposed to vote ameer and bilal but voted for Hamza for my bestie although I don't like FT 2 but voted for him and my bestie

Yeah. I voted for her. But she most likely won't win it.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I voted for her. But she most likely won't win it.

Hmm i feel like Maya Ali will win Best actress

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Among all dramas on Sunday at 8 pm slots GM got high views after 13 hours.

GM 1.7M

Ishq hua 1.5 M

ZPKB 1.1 M

Green is matching with big channels ๐Ÿ˜ If they keep churning decent projects with well known names they will gain a loyal following in a few years as well.

Excited to see their next project too Dunyapur with Khushal and Ramsha. Hope itโ€™s something different as well.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Green is matching with big channels ๐Ÿ˜ If they keep churning decent projects with well known names they will gain a loyal following in a few years as well.

Excited to see their next project too Dunyapur with Khushal and Ramsha. Hope itโ€™s something different as well.

Exactly. A channel with only 6 million subscribers is giving tough competition to other channels dramas with 50+and 40+ millions subscribers on Sunday slot . GM doing really great despite of so much negativity already already by haters and KRQ controversy. smiley20

I hope their other dramas perform well too. I am really excited for Dunayapur as I like Ramsha and khushal ๐Ÿ™Œ

Exactly. A channel with only 6 million subscribers is giving tough competition to other channels dramas with 50+and 40+ millions subscribers on Sunday slot . GM doing really great despite of so much negativity already already by haters and KRQ controversy. smiley20

I hope their other dramas perform well too. I am really excited for Dunayapur as I like Ramsha and khushal ๐Ÿ™Œ

I think a lot of Humayun fans and Yumna fans individually are kind of shocked by them looking quite good together. Also they addressed the age factor in the show finally. But their screen presence together is really nice. Ab main rehmati ke kam aur inke scenes zyada enjoy kerti hoon. The build up has been nice especially the latest proposal fiasco

Green needs to do better with its promos though and timings. The timings keep changing every single week which is annoying for the audience and promos give too much away.

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think a lot of Humayun fans and Yumna fans individually are kind of shocked by them looking quite good together. Also they addressed the age factor in the show finally. But their screen presence together is really nice. Ab main rehmati ke kam aur inke scenes zyada enjoy kerti hoon. The build up has been nice especially the latest proposal fiasco

Green needs to do better with its promos though and timings. The timings keep changing every single week which is annoying for the audience and promos give too much away.

I have read somewhere that management of this channel has changed. That's why they are trying different things even bringing soap dramas too. You are right they need to be more organized and professional in show timings and promos. Its really messed up

I have read somewhere that management of this channel has changed. That's why they are trying different things even bringing soap dramas too. You are right they need to be more organized and professional in show timings and promos. Its really messed up

Introducing variations and soaps isnโ€™t bad. But timing should be fixed. They have changed it every other week for GM in the last 2 months. Every week itโ€™s confusion keh is it 1 or 2 episodes a week and they end up showing a recap on Saturdays. I think it might have to do with next show not being ready yet to air. Just my guess.

Posted: 24 days ago

1000006059.jpg1000006060.jpg

Saturday and Sunday ratings

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Oh wow Noor Jahan had a jump on Sat! 13 is its highest trp to date. KMKT is the only one with 13+ trps besides NJ.

Jaan Nisaar is heads and shoulders above everyone in terms of YT viewership.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Lol Ishq Hua flopping badly. GM is also another flop of the season. Can't even get 2+ with that star casting .

At least JN used to get good trps on the Sunday slot. Now GEO is losing in that slot too. NJ would have gotten more trps, than KMKT had it been on other slot. JN is a huge competitor and then on Fridays it competes with Jafaa too. Danish and Hiba still able to grab numbers despite such an average show.