Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: 23emilly

kaffara’s been trending on indian yt also it’s daily so people might be watching on yt…Dil e nadan just started with its quality the views gonna decline soon…be rung’s again daily so…

Be Rung is a hit because it showed the life of Annie after her demise of her husband that plot reminds me of my mom story although I lost my dad 16 years ago

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I don't know if ARY viewership has improved or not, but Hum TV viewership definitely has improved a lot. ARY Digital's marketshare has been 30% since the last 3 years and it's No.1 entertainment chanel, and Hum TV's marketshare in 2021 was 17% and Geo 26%, but now look at the difference in ARY and Hum TV viewership.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-M8o8mITKr/?hl=en

What's the difference between TRP and GRP, how come Geo is so low?
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

What's the difference between TRP and GRP, how come Geo is so low?

I think sum of TRPs is GRP? Geo is low I think because their 7pm dramas aren't performing well. Their 8PM dramas except Jaan Nisaar also not getting high TRPs

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

kaffara’s been trending on indian yt also it’s daily so people might be watching on yt…Dil e nadan just started with its quality the views gonna decline soon…be rung’s again daily so…

I see. So it is international viewers who make those shows hit on yt. smiley14 It is good , coz this means that Pakistani drama makers won't stop making dramas which entertain international viewers even though it doesn't guarantee higher TRPs. smiley4

Among all dramas on Sunday at 8 pm slots GM got high views after 13 hours.

GM 1.7M

Ishq hua 1.5 M

ZPKB 1.1 M

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Hmm so Radd I think helped Bismil get good ratings. radd and ,noor jahan ratings grew gradually over time and now I think because Ary has been airing good shows people are switching Ary by default.

For me personally I love Ary shows the most. So I am happy. I think if Geo wants to have good ratings they should shift Jaan Nisar to wed and thursdat slot. Its still getting good ratings despite good competition and medicore script.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm so Radd I think helped Bismil get good ratings. radd and ,noor jahan ratings grew gradually over time and now I think because Ary has been airing good shows people are switching Ary by default.

For me personally I love Ary shows the most. So I am happy. I think if Geo wants to have good ratings they should shift Jaan Nisar to wed and thursdat slot. Its still getting good ratings despite good competition and medicore script.

Welcome back mala I really missed you a lot BTW I'm happy to see that Ary is ruling 2024 since the starting of the year BTW I tried bismil didn't like it as it's not my type of drama

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Welcome back mala I really missed you a lot BTW I'm happy to see that Ary is ruling 2024 since the starting of the year BTW I tried bismil didn't like it as it's not my type of drama

Thanks. I also tried but I didn't like it. I am missing Radd

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Thanks. I also tried but I didn't like it. I am missing Radd

Speaking of radd did you vote for Hiba Bukhari as she's nominated for best actress for jhok sarkar BTW I mostly voted for yunhi and hum tum except best on screen pair for Mawra Ameer and Best actor 23 for Hamza i was supposed to vote ameer and bilal but voted for Hamza for my bestie although I don't like FT 2 but voted for him and my bestie