Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 27 days ago

Friday to Tuesday really have the best dramas right now

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

DNUTN discussion was started by the other party. I just posted receipts to refute the claim of it being a trending drama. At least take responsibility when you start a discussion. Why always play a victim here?

block karke bhi logon ko chain kaise nahi hai smiley37 worried about what discussion is happening and what is being posted about the fav. Without knowing who posted what. People should stop using that featuresmiley37 use kar rahe hote toh itni problem hoti?
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Trp wise hum dono is kinda the biggest hit on hum right now then jafaa then teri chhaon mein

the ranking based on trp would be:

1. zpkb
  2. hum dono
  3. jafa (but jafa gets very high YT views - also Friday is very competitive with NJ hogging the trp)
  4. jspj
  5. tcm (but tcm also gets very good yt views coz of DT factor)
  6. aik chubhan si
  7. mann jogi

and based on yt views, it would be:

1. jafa
  2. tcm
  3. zpkb
  4. mann jogi
  5. hum dono
  6. jspj
  7. aik chubhan si

if i combine the two :

jafa, zpkb > hum dono, tcm > jspj > mann jogi > aik chubhan si

Originally posted by: Virgo27

You should assume the triggering point as DNUTN ky main leads Yumhaj Hein smiley2smiley36

I will stay in my sukoon and ignorance then smiley36 Have seen this repeat telecast too many times.

Counting my blessings that the block feature came just in time before the tour and also SMD smiley41smiley40

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

1. zpkb
  2. hum dono
  3. jafa (but jafa gets very high YT views - also Friday is very competitive with NJ hogging the trp)
  4. jspj
  6. aik chubhan si
  7. mann jogi

1. jafa
  2. tcm
  3. zpkb
  4. mann jogi
  5. hum dono
  6. jspj
  7. aik chubhan si

if i combine the two :

the way I forgot zpbk was on hum, but it’s been a consistent ratings hit
Edited by Kittykatkit - 27 days ago

1. zpkb
  2. hum dono
  4. jspj
  6. aik chubhan si
  7. mann jogi

1. jafa
  2. tcm
  3. zpkb
  4. mann jogi
  5. hum dono
  6. jspj
  7. aik chubhan si

if i combine the two :

Wait JSPJ has a better trp audience than danish ka TCM and Bilal’s Mann jogi? That’s unexpected. But pleasantly surprising. I’m loving the performances in that show of Zahid, Hira and Mamya.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

NJ ka konsa bohat mahaan aur novel concept hai? Zanjabeel is writing half baked domestic thrillers all around. The ones that will get her these TRPs. Even narcissistic abusive villains are getting redemption arcs. Will a writer like her be able to do justice to the problematic household in NJ? I think final verdict on her shows should now be given once they end only. Kyunke koi bharoosa nahi hai. Whether it’s her or her elves.

I am a big NJ fan smiley37 NJ script and execution is different and really makes it stand out. This is premium pulp smiley37 I always wanted a desi Succession. Not that NJ is it but it comes closer compared to other dramas. Besides, I have seen enough episodes of Mein, Shiddat, Habil Qabil, Bismil and NJ to say that NJ ki characterization, situations, pacing, the whole plot ki bunai is a different level of deftness compared to these other shows. This is one commercial drama where there is no A, B plot. Everything is main plot and integrated well. That's not at all easy to do - KA I felt fumbled in how to structure the story when you have an ensemble despite having Nadeem and Mohd Ahmed at the helm.So, unless the director overhauled the script while making it, I will guess that NJ is written by Zanjabeel and not her elves. End mai jo bhi hi but 24 episodes mai jo craft ki maturity hai, I didn't see in the other so-called Zanjabeel scripts this year.

Edited by hypnotoad - 27 days ago

I am a big NJ fan smiley37 NJ script and execution is different and really makes it stand out. This is premium quality pulp. I always wanted a desi Succession. Not that NJ is it but it comes closer compared to other dramas. I have seen enough episodes of Mein, Shiddat, Habil Qabil, Bismil and NJ to say that NJ ki characterization, situations, pacing, the whole plot ki bunai is a different level of deftness compared to these other shows. This is one commercial drama where there is no A, B plot. Everything is main plot and integrated well. That's not at all easy to do - KA I felt fumbled in how to structure the story when you have an ensemble despite having Nadeem and Mohd Ahmed at the helm.So, unless the director overhauled the script while making it, I will guess that NJ is written by Zanjabeel and not her elves. End mai jo bhi hi but 24 episodes mai jo craft ki maturity hai, I didn't see in the other so-called Zanjabeel scripts this year.

My mom watches NJ too so I have seen many intermittent episodes but I just can’t with this show. But I’m glad you’re enjoying it. What did stand out to me was Saba Hamid’s acting. She’s great. Also the Zanjabeel ki factory and elves are our own assumptions. Concept tou ussi ke hain yeh sab projects. I find them very formulaic. Aisa bhi hota hai keh once in a while something just clicks and the project gets lucky. Where she’s actually invested while writing rather than writing on a channel deadline. And you’re also right that director and team can also make changes. Saba Hamid herself is a director too. Kya pata uss ka input bhi ho?

Let me know how it ends. If it ends without whitewashing and not giving some bizarre redemption arcs then i might give it a proper chance. As long as writer took responsibility over the arcs at the end.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wait JSPJ has a better trp audience than danish ka TCM and Bilal’s Mann jogi? That’s unexpected. But pleasantly surprising. I’m loving the performances in that show of Zahid, Hira and Mamya.

What Trp king Danish show is behind in Trp smiley3 I think trp data must be wrong as Danish has most ground breaking popularity among neutral audience. smiley20

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

seriously. so many people watched this. i can't even tell you how much i had to force myself to power through this. it seemed like this script was written by one of the little elves in zanjabeel apa's factory and upar se mediocre direction by aehsun talish.

p.s. i think only NJ is written by zanjabeel herself. all others are zanjabeel ki factory ka maal.

I remember habs was written by zanjabeel and it was a mediocre one BTW Noor Jahan was saved by Habs Director and Humayun