Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

It will be such an awkward looking pair. Sajal has a very petite frame & Humayun is tall with well built body. I’m not sure either.

Adnan has played her father, only Humayun has a hero complex.

It's not the fact that he is tall and well built but he looks his age and sajal is already way too young for him but also looks younger than her age. Tall well built guy and petite girl pairing are much loved universally as long as they physically look good together.

I give it to Adnan Siddiqui for playing age appropriate roles and he is a better looking guy than humayun. Adnan has been playing sajal's father in multiple projects for a decade now.

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think all channels have regressive content. None of them or better or worse tbh. Look at the show which replaced Radd. It’s called Bismil and is written by recent Shiddat mastermind Zanjabeel smiley36 I would love to see Hareem as a villain but no way I’m watching any of Zanjabeel’s writing ever again. Even if the story has hook points her story will get regressive at the end. Har villain ko redemption arc mil jaye ga. I did enjoy her take in Mein though where she didn’t whitewash her villains and ending was actually the best part of the show. But generally I feel she has completely lost her touch.

Agree that mostly ptv dramas are disappointment now. Zanjbeel is writting back to back dramas for big channels. So you can assume the quality of these scripts.

Originally posted by: spnfan

It's not the fact that he is tall and well built but he looks his age and sajal is already way too young for him but also looks younger than her age. Tall well built guy and petite girl pairing are much loved universally as long as they physically look good together.

I give it to Adnan Siddiqui for playing age appropriate roles and he is a better looking guy than humayun. Adnan has been playing sajal's father in multiple projects for a decade now.

Agree it’s his age that makes it sound more awkward. They have a generation gap between them, literally.

Adnan is doing fine in GM as well. I saw people praising him. Even though he’s behind the heroine he still acts his age.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

seriously. so many people watched this. i can't even tell you how much i had to force myself to power through this. it seemed like this script was written by one of the little elves in zanjabeel apa's factory and upar se mediocre direction by aehsun talish.

p.s. i think only NJ is written by zanjabeel herself. all others are zanjabeel ki factory ka maal.

Edited by hypnotoad - 27 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeh Sab you theek hai and I agree but why is the DNUTN discussion happening today? smiley37 I can’t see half the posts anymore so now all discussions ka trigger point is kind of lost on me smiley36

You should assume the triggering point as DNUTN ky main leads Yumhaj Hein smiley2smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 27 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

reminder:

this is a trp thread. the whole point of this dt is to discuss trps and yt views across projects.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Trp wise hum dono is kinda the biggest hit on hum right now then jafaa then teri chhaon mein

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Jaan nisar views aren’t slowing down, if they continue stretching it out it might reach two billion

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_A-0W_oBpC/?igsh=Y2U0dGptam5ubjYy

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

seriously. so many people watched this. i can't even tell you how much i had to force myself to power through this. it seemed like this script was written by one of the little elves in zanjabeel apa's factory and upar se mediocre direction by aehsun talish.

p.s. i think only NJ is written by zanjabeel herself. all others are zanjabeel ki factory ka maal.

NJ ka konsa bohat mahaan aur novel concept hai? Zanjabeel is writing half baked domestic thrillers all around. The ones that will get her these TRPs. Even narcissistic abusive villains are getting redemption arcs. Will a writer like her be able to do justice to the problematic household in NJ? I think final verdict on her shows should now be given once they end only. Kyunke koi bharoosa nahi hai. Whether it’s her or her elves.

DNUTN discussion was started by the other party. I just posted receipts to refute the claim of it being a trending drama. At least take responsibility when you start a discussion. Why always play a victim here?