Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Some of the episodes of DNUTN are yet to cross a million on youtube.

The high hopes from GM were because of Humayun. Everyone on different social media platforms was saying that he’s the SRK of Pakistan.

I like to attach the receipts as well. I don’t do hawayi baatein.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-DpSnmsBsrtw3ixlhMdv1OtXXtTYguO-&si=O06XOEUWFt_Nmfia

Obviously there was no hopes from a one hit wonder, but I am surprised movie star Humayun chose this script. He hosted two premier for the industry, one roundtable/squaretable, and invited shippers on twitter to hype this up...he seemed very excited for this. But he seems to have mellowed down now that TRPs hit low 1-2s, he was rude to the X user who asked him to wish his costar.

What's his appeal to do 3-4 KRQ scripts. KRQ does cheating well.. hopefully SMD will be up his alley. Apart from the whole gangstar angle, its not realistic to show three guys behind one ordinary girl

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

KMKT just powering through week after week. This show should breach 15-16 trps soon at the rate at which it is going. Yet to catch up on quite a few episodes..but Fahad’s comeback has been huge for sure..and Hania back after a year plus too..!!.

Edited by MaxMayfield - 27 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Ok so Nouman beat Fahad too in opening day numbers? smiley3

Originally posted by: meandwho

Obviously there was no hopes from a one hit wonder, but I am surprised movie star Humayun chose this script. He hosted two premier for the industry, one roundtable/squaretable, and invited shippers on twitter to hype this up...he seemed very excited for this. But he seems to have mellowed down now that TRPs hit low 1-2s, he was rude to the X user who asked him to wish his costar.

What's his appeal to do 3-4 KRQ scripts. KRQ does cheating well.. hopefully SMD will be up his alley. Apart from the whole gangstar angle, its not realistic to show three guys behind one ordinary girl

Humayun thinks very high of KRQ. Nadia said he tried to take GM’s script for another channel probably ARY but Green didn’t leave it. He seemed very much excited for it. It was commercial project through & through. So if people question his star power I don’t see an issue here.

No body questioned DNUTN’s numbers unless it was brought in here as it was a niche project & not a commercial one.

Reviewers were questioning it lately how everybody is after Zarnab when she looks ordinary.

I have very low hopes now for SMD. KRQ has gotten repetitive.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

It Got hit because general audience loved a greedy lead with Ema

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

This replaced Radd...so there might be some Ary watchers tuning in, the starcast of Nouman Ijaz, Savera Nadeem and the second marriage storyline by Zanjabeel...seems very interesting combination

Ary is having a good run of shows Mon-Sat, What do they air on Sun?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Humayun thinks very high of KRQ. Nadia said he tried to take GM’s script for another channel probably ARY but Green didn’t leave it. He seemed very much excited for it. It was commercial project through & through. So if people question his star power I don’t see an issue here.

No body questioned DNUTN’s numbers unless it was brought in here as it was a niche project & not a commercial one.

Reviewers were questioning it lately how everybody is after Zarnab when she looks ordinary.

I have very low hopes now for SMD. KRQ has gotten repetitive.

SMD has Wahaj comeback, he actually has fans. The original US tour was also initially a meet and greet with Wahaj.

Also, the cast has pretty privilege, Wahaj, Maya, Hira, Usama. If the story is not too obtuse, there's a lot going on for it

Originally posted by: meandwho

SMD has Wahaj comeback, he actually has fans. The original US tour was also initially a meet and greet with Wahaj.

Also, the cast has pretty privilege, Wahaj, Maya, Hira, Usama. If the story is not too obtuse, there's a lot going on for it

It will have a good viewership for sure but I’m skeptical about the plot. KRQ writes similar kinds of plots.

Wahaj definitely has hype both on ground level & on social media.

Edited by Haalim - 27 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neither Wahaj nor Yumna were big stars during DNTUN . Its subject was so dark that many channels refused to even air it . I mean it dealt with subjects like prostitution and we know how conservative PTV is. It actually got more popular after TB cos many didn’t know YumHaj did another show together.