Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

The most popular has to be Danish. No one comes close to him when it comes to youtube views.

and yet his fans don’t seem to make their appearance in every thread to gloat about it..

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I applaud him for doing such an off beat project right after giving a massive hit like IM. It shows his passion for the craft. That is the difference between an actor and an artist and he is getting the dues for it too with literally everyone praising his performance genuinely and not just for the sake of pr...

Who says no to Kashif Nisar or Sultana Sidiqui’s come back show? Clearly she wants a change in society rather than a commercial success. They are going for two more mini series after Mann jogi.

I see people praising his acting through his body language. He barely has any dialogues yet he makes people feel what he’s going through.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I applaud him for doing such an off beat project right after giving a massive hit like IM. It shows his passion for the craft. That is the difference between an actor and an artist and he is getting the dues for it too with literally everyone praising his performance genuinely and not just for the sake of pr...

Bilal has been doing experimental projects from the start. He did pks, after three back to back successful project. But that one flopped hard for Hum Tv. Some risks work, some don't.
Edited by meandwho - 28 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

and yet his fans don’t seem to make their appearance in every thread to gloat about it..

His success speaks for itself.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Bold: For such delusions Ghalib sahab said,

Dil ke behlaane ko Ghalib

Yeh Khayal achha hai

This is what Sultana Sidiqui said about Mann Jogi 👇🏻

IMG_3619.jpeg

smiley36 wait for it, when certain someone does a critical drama then people will say views/trps don’t matter content should be good. Sadly that green show neither has good content nor is performing extraordinarily.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

The funny part is that I have seen some even wish for their favorite in this "flop" drama in place of Sabeena..

sabeena is doing pretty goodsmiley14
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

No. this is just my hobby (yes, it's nerdy I know).

I used to follow Box Office results of BW/HW films before but since 2022/2023, I started tracking trp (and yt views to a very limited extent) of specific ptv shows - mainly ones I watch or which have hype or getting high views.

That’s a pretty unique hobby I must say. I am impressed. You have good knowledge about it. You can easily convert it into getting freelance projects because you are good with numbers and statistics.smiley20
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Who says no to Kashif Nisar or Sultana Sidiqui’s come back show? Clearly she wants a change in society rather than a commercial success. They are going for two more mini series after Mann jogi.

I see people praising his acting through his body language. He barely has any dialogues yet he makes people feel what he’s going through.

Then there are people crying for a particular actress to work with KNsmiley36 and then diss. Oh pretty common now.
moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

sabeena is doing pretty goodsmiley14

She is doing great, no OTTness or over acting ki dukan, plus they look good together too. smiley17

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

ZPKB was pretty solid until about a month back. They’ve just dipped their toes into too many subplots and aren’t resolving anything. Story is stagnant and has become loose. Pehle Kafi acha tha. Anyway ZPKB still has decent TRPs but Mann Jogi is stuck at 4. For a Hum tv show that’s extremely disappointing. Especially with the team it has.

Well, you will hear all these 10+ trps n 4,5,6 billions expectations for the inorganic green shows which clearly is a new channel n has lower reach. But, when it comes to certain someone you will hear excuses like this show isn't for normal audience,not everyone's cup of tea , it's beyond trps n views blah blah blah smiley36

Now coming to mann jogi, I have seen all the episodes, though it's very early to judge anything, there is darkness in every frame n it's not looking good. Didn't find anything extraordinary in the first three episodes n it is very predictable n most of the stuffs we already knew it via promos n teasers. They shouldn't have revealed so much in the promos. And most importantly , the very beginning of the show itself started with halala or whatever you call that..There should have been a proper character introduction n then this should have taken place.Instead they started with halala n then the flashbacks.That's one of the main reason it didn't click.