Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

are you by any chance working in this field?smiley3

No. this is just my hobby (yes, it's nerdy I know).

I used to follow Box Office results of BW/HW films before but since 2022/2023, I started tracking trp (and yt views to a very limited extent) of specific ptv shows - mainly ones I watch or which have hype or getting high views.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Complete nahi hai.

Phi, E(X) and Var(X) kidhar hai bhai smiley19

uske liye premium subscription unlock karni padegi.

phokat mai itna hi milega.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The funny part is that I have seen some even wish for their favorite in this "flop" drama in place of Sabeena..

The initial hate for her was because of this reason as well.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meandwho

At least critics are praising Mann Jogi...It's doing well for a show that started on a slot with tough competition from established drama like Noor Jahan. And Saturday slot was anyways a below average for Hum, so even getting the trp that it does is a big deal.

The views might increase once Bilal gets some screen time, till now it has been a backstory with Sabeena-Goher as the lead. Its stupid to compare this to IM views, that was a commercial drama, this is a passion project...Its a limited series with a dark subject, it is getting its due

First the comparison was with zpkb which is a social based drama with only sajal as an A list actor and even with competiton for the first time on Sunday slot for hum it ended up getting better views and rating and critical acclaim and now the comparison is with MJ which is much darker and a mini series which is just 3 episodes old since zpkb already is doing much better.

Bilal deserves an applause for staying grounded and trying to do projects he believes in rather than trying hard to maintain star power and please the masses and stay popular after carrying IM on his shoulders and making it so popular.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

The initial hate for her was because of this reason as well.

Makes sense, because no one called Bilal the most popular actor. Fahad-Hania are having their moment now, so are Kubra-Saba Hamid, earlier it was Hiba. Theres no drama anywhere else.

Originally posted by: tgota92

You mean Mann Jogi? Yeah it’s pretty baffling. Even first episode didn’t have any pull whatsoever and that’s when you don’t even know much. I was expecting a decent first episode views at least and then if it faltered it would make sense. IM wasn’t that long ago in Hum and this was Bilal’s next on the same channel. At least first episode and TRPs should have been reflective of some interest in the show.

GM first episode is at 14 M which tells you that it had early pull owing to the cast and team initially despite being on Green tv. Then people could decide if it was for them or not. Here the verdict on Mann Jogi was already given before it even started. Just proves that audience is king and can make anything hit or flop despite whoever is in it.

Yeah man jogi views and trp is underwhelming despite of having strong best Team of directors, writer and actor Bilal. Who just given one big show few months ago. I thought it would have highest views on first episode but it didn't meet the expectations.first episode per to xiada views hoty hy as many just watch a show with interest. Or Wo bi Jb show Mai bilal Jesa popular actor ho.

No matter how many justification one will give for its low views and trp but the story is not interesting and female lead is weakest link. I thought bilal has ground breaking popularity in general neutral audience but only bilal fans on SM are hyping this show. Even general and neutral audience not liking the show that much.

Even ZPKB is not getting good views on YouTube.

Edited by Virgo27 - 28 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Makes sense, because no one called Bilal the most popular actor. Fahad-Hania are having their moment now, so are Kubra-Saba Hamid, earlier it was Hiba. Theres no drama anywhere else.

Two commercial projects relied on his shoulders & he was able to make them big. MJ is the project he seemed to have signed for his hunger for good acting.

The most popular has to be Danish. No one comes close to him when it comes to youtube views.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah man jogi views and trp is underwhelming despite of having strong best Team of directors, writer and actor Bilal. Who just given one big show few months ago. I thought it would have highest views on first episode but it didn't meet the expectations.first episode per to xiada views hoty hy as many just watch a show with interest. Or Wo bi Jb show Mai bilal Jesa popular actor ho.

No matter how many justification one will give for its low views and trp but the story is not interesting and female lead is weakest link. I thought bilal has ground breaking popularity in general neutral audience but only bilal fans on SM are hyping this show. Even general and neutral audience not liking the show that much.

Even ZPKB is not getting good views on YouTube.

ZPKB was pretty solid until about a month back. They’ve just dipped their toes into too many subplots and aren’t resolving anything. Story is stagnant and has become loose. Pehle Kafi acha tha. Anyway ZPKB still has decent TRPs but Mann Jogi is stuck at 4. For a Hum tv show that’s extremely disappointing. Especially with the team it has.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Two commercial projects relied on his shoulders & he was able to make them big. MJ is the project he seemed to have signed for his hunger for good acting.

The most popular has to be Danish. No one comes close to him when it comes to youtube views.

I applaud him for doing such an off beat project right after giving a massive hit like IM. It shows his passion for the craft. That is the difference between an actor and an artist and he is getting the dues for it too with literally everyone praising his performance genuinely and not just for the sake of pr...

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Complete nahi hai.

Phi, E(X) and Var(X) kidhar hai bhai smiley19

Being a visual person I am more into pie charts and venn diagrams .. I don’t get these numbers..