Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Gentleman consistently out of top 20 smiley3

Green should thank Feroze for bringing them the highest views it ever got

smiley36 Not humayun?

What was akahara’s highest trp? Is akhara’s highest trp also the highest trp for the channel overall?

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

TRP wise also it broke the record at 4.1. Actually a lot of Green dramas did well for a new channel. Kabuli Pulao and Nouroz would often get TRPs in 2s and 3s. Akhara also got 3.8 TRP once.

Views on YouTube, Feroze is actually a crowd puller and no PR can change that, it got 5M views consistently.

Overall, GM is 3rd best Green show in terms of TRPs after KP and Noroz, and 2nd best Green show in terms of YT views (average per episode) after Akhara. In terms of current on air Green shows, GM is doing best. This is based on episodes aired as of now so final pic after show completes may (o may not) look different.

I track TRP and YT views of select Green shows and my tracking sheet is below.

trp

Screenshot 2024-08-22 103234.png

yt views (**apkdd is zee zindagi) [different update dates for diff shows]

Screenshot 2024-08-22 103840.png

Nadia Khan recently said that GM’s script was very expensive. Humayun tried to take it to another channel but Green didn’t leave the rights. She was feeling bad for Green.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah. smiley41 Whole team desreves this massive success smiley27

. Its even getting more views than some big actor's dramas on big channel. smiley20smiley20

You mean Mann Jogi? Yeah it’s pretty baffling. Even first episode didn’t have any pull whatsoever and that’s when you don’t even know much. I was expecting a decent first episode views at least and then if it faltered it would make sense. IM wasn’t that long ago in Hum and this was Bilal’s next on the same channel. At least first episode and TRPs should have been reflective of some interest in the show.

GM first episode is at 14 M which tells you that it had early pull owing to the cast and team initially despite being on Green tv. Then people could decide if it was for them or not. Here the verdict on Mann Jogi was already given before it even started. Just proves that audience is king and can make anything hit or flop despite whoever is in it.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Nadia Khan recently said that GM’s script was very expensive. Humayun tried to take it to another channel but Green didn’t leave the rights. She was feeling bad for Green.

smiley36 even I am feeling bad for green.

Critics bajaoy the script as per their convenience left right and center.

People had to compare a flop commercial massy show with a show which is trying to give a messagesmiley36 same tactics. Even akd did better than GM.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Overall, GM is 3rd best Green show in terms of TRPs after KP and Noroz, and 2nd best Green show in terms of YT views (average per episode) after Akhara. In terms of current on air Green shows, GM is doing best. This is based on episodes aired as of now so final pic after show completes may (o may not) look different.

trp

are you by any chance working in this field?smiley3

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

People had to compare a flop commercial massy show with a show which is trying to give a messagesmiley36 same tactics. Even akd did better than GM.

Bold: For such delusions Ghalib sahab said,

Dil ke behlaane ko Ghalib

Yeh Khayal achha hai

This is what Sultana Sidiqui said about Mann Jogi 👇🏻

IMG_3619.jpeg

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

At least critics are praising Mann Jogi...It's doing well for a show that started on a slot with tough competition from established drama like Noor Jahan. And Saturday slot was anyways a below average for Hum, so even getting the trp that it does is a big deal.

The views might increase once Bilal gets some screen time, till now it has been a backstory with Sabeena-Goher as the lead. Its stupid to compare this to IM views, that was a commercial drama, this is a passion project...Its a limited series with a dark subject, it is getting its due

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

trp

Complete nahi hai.

Phi, E(X) and Var(X) kidhar hai bhai smiley19

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

At least critics are praising Mann Jogi...It's doing well for a show that started on a slot with tough competition from established drama like Noor Jahan. And Saturday slot was anyways a below average for Hum, so even getting the trp that it does is a big deal.

The views might increase once Bilal gets some screen time, till now it has been a backstory with Sabeena-Goher as the lead. Its stupid to compare this to IM views, that was a commercial drama, this is a passion project...Its a limited series with a dark subject, it is getting its due

The funny part is that I have seen some even wish for their favorite in this "flop" drama in place of Sabeena..