Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I also watched Ehd e Wafa for Wahaj. Also in the show itself you can tell Wahaj and AAA outshined Obi and Ahad in terms of acting - despite screen time, acting level is quite obvious. I personally forwarded Ahad’s scenes a lot because I was neither sold on the character or the acting.

Discrediting actors based on ensemble makes no sense to me. It’s what people love to do with Mein as well. I watched that only for Wahaj. Just because there is screen time disparity doesn’t mean fans will drop out of watching. There are many who stick to a project just to see a glimpse of their favorite 👍🏼 And sometimes one strong performance trumps many characters with more screen time. For some reason Wahaj gets discredited a lot. You see it happening with 22 Qadam too despite Wahaj giving one of his best performances in that show lol.

My simple logic is that if you don’t want to credit Wahaj for EEW or Fitoor then don’t count 22 Qadam as his flop too cos he wasn’t the leading character there either

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

My simple logic is that if you don’t want to credit Wahaj for EEW or Fitoor then don’t count 22 Qadam as his flop too cos he wasn’t the leading character there either

22 Qadam is literally one of the best shows of Green. Along with KP, GM, Akhaara. And his performance was praised a lot. People will say anything lol.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I also watched Ehd e Wafa for Wahaj. Also in the show itself you can tell Wahaj and AAA outshined Obi and Ahad in terms of acting - despite screen time, acting level is quite obvious. I personally forwarded Ahad’s scenes a lot because I was neither sold on the character or the acting.

Discrediting actors based on ensemble makes no sense to me. It’s what people love to do with Mein as well. I watched that only for Wahaj. Just because there is screen time disparity doesn’t mean fans will drop out of watching. There are many who stick to a project just to see a glimpse of their favorite 👍🏼 And sometimes one strong performance trumps many characters with more screen time. For some reason Wahaj gets discredited a lot. You see it happening with 22 Qadam too despite Wahaj giving one of his best performances in that show lol.

IKR!

Even I used to forward Ahad's scenes and watch Wahaj's scenes coz he was that good as per me. Also, Ehd E Wafa was about 4 friends so I have no clue why people feel the need to negate that fact and discredit Wahaj. Anyway, to each his own.

It doesn't change the fact that Wahaj didn't only give mega hits like Tere Bin but also has some of the finest performances in projects like Jo Bichar Gaye, Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi, Ishq Jalebi, 22 Qadam etc. He is indeed one of the most popular and versatile actors out there. Hoping that he will continue to shine with amazing projects and performances.

Also, it's not just about screen space but also relevance of the role. Be it Ehd E wafa or 22 Qadam or even Dil Na Umeed toh Nahi..he had less screen space but his roles were quite relevant to the story & hence were the poster face too.

Originally posted by: anshvi

IKR!

Even I used to forward Ahad's scenes and watch Wahaj's scenes coz he was that good as per me. Also, Ehd E Wafa was about 4 friends so I have no clue why people feel the need to negate that fact and discredit Wahaj. Anyway, to each his own.

It doesn't change the fact that Wahaj didn't only give mega hits like Tere Bin but also has some of the finest performances in projects like Jo Bichar Gaye, Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi, Ishq Jalebi, 22 Qadam etc. He is indeed one of the most popular and versatile actors out there. Hoping that he will continue to shine with amazing projects and performances.

Also, it's not just about screen space but also relevance of the role. Be it Ehd E wafa or 22 Qadam or even Dil Na Umeed toh Nahi..he had less screen space but his roles were quite relevant to the story & hence were the poster face too.

@bold : Oh I know very well why he gets this special treatment 😂

Despite not being on SM as such, this guy is relevant, popular, actually good at his job and knows how to act, has done a variety of roles, has a popular pairing, totally non controversial as a person. Minds his own business and lets his work speak for itself. Why wouldn’t people love to discredit him? 😉

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

IKR!

See the only show where I might discredit him is Mein cos he looked disinterested in it and was outshined by Ayeza/ Shahzad Nawaz. Rest his performances have always been good, even in terrible shows like MPHT.

See the only show where I might discredit him is Mein cos he looked disinterested in it and was outshined by Ayeza/ Shahzad Nawaz. Rest his performances have always been good, even in terrible shows like MPHT.

I loved how he played Zaid so I can’t even discredit him for that 😭 He plays bratty really well. The issue for me was the writing that’s it. Not the performance

anshvi thumbnail

Precisely why I didn't even mention Mein. It was one of his weakest characters and projects despite the fact that it got numbers and views.

anshvi thumbnail

I loved how he played Zaid so I can’t even discredit him for that 😭 He plays bratty really well. The issue for me was the writing that’s it. Not the performance

An actor can perform only to an extent. A lot of credit goes to the writer for the way a character is written. Wahaj couldn't do much in Mein coz the character had nothing to offer tbh! It was a poorly written show ! Not much Wahaj could have done. Still unsure why he signed it.

I really want him to sign some meaty stuff, central characters which are performance oriented with some solid script.

An actor can perform only to an extent. A lot of credit goes to the writer for the way a character is written. Wahaj couldn't do much in Mein coz the character had nothing to offer tbh! It was a poorly written show ! Not much Wahaj could have done. Still unsure why he signed it.

I really want him to sign some meaty stuff, central characters which are performance oriented with some solid script.

Based on what Zanjabeel said in her interview this was supposed to be Zaid’s story. He was the main. Perhaps Wahaj signed it and a lot of changes happened during shooting. I have my theories.

anshvi thumbnail

Based on what Zanjabeel said in her interview this was supposed to be Zaid’s story. He was the main. Perhaps Wahaj signed it and a lot of changes happened during shooting. I have my theories.

Still unsure how could it change so much that the character who was supposed to be central as per the writer ended up having nothing to do in the show. In fact what even was the story. I was so disappointed coz Wahaj deserves roles and projects that can do justice to his caliber ! Hoping for some solid projects and roles for him.

Edited by anshvi - 1 months ago