Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

DanielAlexander: "Bhanuka Rajapaksa should be playing T20Is for Sri Lanka. Surprised both Bhanuka and Kusal Perera were not picked for the T20I WC "

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

18:40 Local Time, 13:10 GMT, 18:40 IST: The covers are still being peeled off slowly. The entire ground was covered as is customary in Sri Lanka. Still few large squares of tarpaulin remain. The toss should happen soon though.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Viswa: "Good to see Gambhir's tactics of using Spinners towards the death which he has done so often with KKR."

Prizi thumbnail

India

ALANKRIT RAJ: I think KL Rahul deserves a chance in the t20I setup as well . Still remember his centuries in West Indies and England that series victory in NewZeland where he captained for the first time in absence of Virat and Rohit .

Prizi thumbnail

India

JUST IN: SL selectors have dumped Kusal Mendis as ODI captain and given Asalanka the job in ODIs too

Prizi thumbnail

India

Keerthivarman: "Nice to see the young Indian team performing really well under GG's coaching. They should continue playing fearlessly regardless result. Bright future is visible"

Prizi thumbnail

India

6.49pm "Ground is mostly uncovered now and stumps are in the ground," says Fidel Fernando. The umpires are having a chat with SL interim coach Jayasuriya. Do stick with us for further updates. We might not be too far away from the start of this game.

1184330 thumbnail

Toss has been delayed due to rain

Prizi thumbnail

India

6.50pm Gill is seen having a chat with coach Gambhir. Has he recovered from the neck spasm that had put him out of the second T20I?Khaleel, meanwhile, inspects the pitch, with Arshdeep also warming up in the background.

Edited by Prizi - 1 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

6.50pm Gill is seen having a chat with coach Gambhir. Has he recovered from the neck spasm that had put him out of the second T20I?