Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Sky is player of series as I saidsmiley36

Suryakumar Yadav | Player of the Series: More than the last over, I feel when we were around 30/4, how the boys showed character, 140 was a par score on that track. I told, if we put our heart in, we could pull it off.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Washington Sundar | Player of the Match: (Super Over) All the work I did, blessings from God helped me. I wanted to try and stay calm. Very grateful to SKY for throwing the ball to me. Very grateful to get an opportunity. I just need to do what I am supposed to do. We did a bit of homework against their batters. I had to hit the right lengths.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Charith Asalanka: I am really disappointed about our batting line-up, middle-order and lower middle-order. Very bad shot selection was the reason. Spinners were bowling that's why Hasaranga came up the order. He had the license to hit one or two boundaries, that didn't happen. Wrong shot selection on this pitch. Definitely (it was gettable), we need to do more as professional cricketers. I want to see good batting performances in the ODIs. Our top three and four have done well and that's the only positive for us.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Leading from the front the team! Captain Sky!

https://x.com/tweetsxxxxxxxx/status/1818358283381682347?s=46

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav | Player of the Series: More than the last over, I feel when we were around 30/4, how the boys showed character, 140 was a par score on that track. I told, if we put our heart in, we could pull it off. The amount of skill they have, self confidence, it makes my job easy. The positivity, the care for each other is unbelievable. After the last game, I told few boys will be rested and they were ready to sit out. They have made my job easy. I have little pressure when I bat. Like I said before the series, I don't want to be the captain, I want to be the leader.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

> This is the fifth win in as many tied finishes for India in T20Is - four via Super Over and one via Bowl Out. Other than these, they featured in a rain-affected tied game against New Zealand in Napier in 2022 wherein the scores were tied on DLS before the match was called off due to rain.

> Each of the five tied finishes for India in T20Is came while defending a total. And this is the third loss for Sri Lanka in five Super Overs.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Charith Asalanka: I am really disappointed about our batting line-up, middle-order and lower middle-order. Very bad shot selection was the reason. Spinners were bowling that's why Hasaranga came up the order. He had the license to hit one or two boundaries, that didn't happen. Wrong shot selection on this pitch. Definitely (it was gettable), we need to do more as professional cricketers. I want to see good batting performances in the ODIs. Our top three and four have done well and that's the only positive for us.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav | Player of the Series: More than the last over, I feel when we were around 30/4, how the boys showed character, 140 was a par score on that track. I told, if we put our heart in, we could pull it off. The amount of skill they have, self confidence, it makes my job easy. The positivity, the care for each other is unbelievable. After the last game, I told few boys will be rested and they were ready to sit out. They have made my job easy. I have little pressure when I bat. Like I said before the series, I don't want to be the captain, I want to be the leader.

Prizi thumbnail

India

This is the fifth win in as many tied finishes for India in T20Is - four via Super Over and one via Bowl Out. Other than these, they featured in a rain-affected tied game against New Zealand in Napier in 2022 wherein the scores were tied on DLS before the match was called off due to rain.

Each of the five tied finishes for India in T20Is came while defending a total. And this is the third loss for Sri Lanka in five Super Overs.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Most P0TS awards in T20Is

6 - Virat Kohli

5 - Shakib Al Hasan

5 - David Warner

5 - Suryakumar Yadav*