Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Riyan Parag: I was disappointed, should’ve batted till the end and probably could’ve got 160. But great effort to 130 and the way we bowled was great. Wanted to keep it (bowling) very simple, it’s easy to get carried away (on a wicket like this). It was about keeping it stump to stump. I just had to keep it simple. I’ve been working on the leg-break, tried it in domestic, had some net sessions and it was coming out well. Surya bhai told me to go for it and it came out well. It was fun, we didn’t feel the nerves, we planned it in such a way that it was very spontaneous. Thought Siraj was going to bowl that last over and Surya bhai decided to roll his arm over. That’s our motto, we play hard but we have fun as well.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

India won the match from here 🫢 What a comeback!smiley32IMG_0743.jpeg

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Riyan Parag: I was disappointed, should’ve batted till the end and probably could’ve got 160. But great effort to 130 and the way we bowled was great. Wanted to keep it (bowling) very simple, it’s easy to get carried away (on a wicket like this). It was about keeping it stump to stump. I just had to keep it simple. I’ve been working on the leg-break, tried it in domestic, had some net sessions and it was coming out well. Surya bhai told me to go for it and it came out well. It was fun, we didn’t feel the nerves, we planned it in such a way that it was very spontaneous. Thought Siraj was going to bowl that last over and Surya bhai decided to roll his arm over. That’s our motto, we play hard but we have fun as well.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Sri Lanka collapsing in 6, 5 and 4 overs! In next match, will they collapse in 3 overs?🫢🤣🤣

https://x.com/lochavv/status/1818354744651661805?s=46

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

https://x.com/tweetsxxxxxxxx/status/1818350513332826426?s=46

It’s great to see him playing so well with both bat and ball!🥳 he is the well deserved POTM🥳

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Washington Sundar | Player of the Match: (Super Over) All the work I did, blessings from God helped me. I wanted to try and stay calm. Very grateful to SKY for throwing the ball to me. Very grateful to get an opportunity. I just need to do what I am supposed to do. We did a bit of homework against their batters. I had to hit the right lengths.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sri Lanka got off to a cautious start with the openers scoring 35 runs off the powerplay. They slowly upped the ante and stitched a fifty partnership. Nissanka fell to Bishnoi but there was another half-century partnership. Sri Lanka were cruising with the two Kusals out in the middle looking in good touch. It was Sri Lanka's match to lose and they found a way to lose it. Bishnoi removed Mendis in his final over,Sundar picked two more off his fourth over. But when Khaleel bowled a lot of wides in the 18th over, most of us thought that the match was out of India's reach. Just 9 runs were needed off the last two overs. Sri Lanka made a mess of it against Rinku Singh and SKY! The Super Over was done and dusted quickly. Sundar nipped out Perera and Nissanks for ducks and then SKY wrapped it up in one ball. Crazy game of cricket!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Prizi thumbnail

India

Washington Sundar | Player of the Match: (Super Over) All the work I did, blessings from God helped me. I wanted to try and stay calm. Very grateful to SKY for throwing the ball to me. Very grateful to get an opportunity. I just need to do what I am supposed to do. We did a bit of homework against their batters. I had to hit the right lengths.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Charith Asalanka: I am really disappointed about our batting line-up, middle-order and lower middle-order. Very bad shot selection was the reason. Spinners were bowling that's why Hasaranga came up the order. He had the license to hit one or two boundaries, that didn't happen. Wrong shot selection on this pitch. Definitely (it was gettable), we need to do more as professional cricketers. I want to see good batting performances in the ODIs. Our top three and four have done well and that's the only positive for us.