Did Ranbir really waste Katrina’s precious baby making years? - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Let's also assume that they ALL just moved on. smiley32

yep, some of them like Deepu rani and Kitty Kat have no other option... because the guy isn't coming back. So it's good to see them doing their best to move on. smiley2

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Obviously....dekho dekho I dated two top female stars but dumped them both. Boosts his ego.

bold: Honestly, I doubt that...

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

on second thoughts, I think RK did waste her baby making years. In the 7 years or so they were together, they could have had somewhere like 9 babies. Just do the math! Can you believe it? All those years wasted! All of it down the drainsmiley17

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

he has a lot of jilted-exes... and by extension all their fans.smiley17smiley36 Yeh sab fans ka pyaar hi toh hai... purana pyaarsmiley2smiley36

Not all their fans.....smiley36..I am a Kat fan....and I love Kat and Bira both....just because 2 people are unable to live together...doesn't mean they are bad....it just means they are not compatible......both Bira and Kat are gems....smiley27smiley16

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not all their fans.....smiley36..I am a Kat fan....and I love Kat and Bira both....just because 2 people are unable to live together...doesn't mean they are bad....it just means they are not compatible......both Bira and Kat are gems....smiley27smiley16

sure, i love kat too. But talking about gems, they are high maintenance. Bechara bankrupt ho jaata shopping for her and deputing the crew of ADHM to buy her trinkets on his behalfsmiley36 . Hope she has mended her ways now she is married.smiley36