Did Ranbir really waste Katrina’s precious baby making years? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

sadly, i think a lot of guys wasted her productive years.smiley19 RK is just one of many illustrious onessmiley2

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's not fair to blame him for that. She knew what she was getting into. She chose to stick around knowing fully well the clock is ticking. I'm amazed that someone like her was even interested in him in the first place. She seems like a stable reasonable person.

ETA but definitely an upgrade from Salman. She was 20 and he was 38. And he was him.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

ETA but definitely an upgrade from Salman. She was 20 and he was 38. And he was him.

Salman being “him” isn’t a bad thing

The great expression he is him smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rk seems proud that he dates successful actresses, designers, models and etc, women for clout, he kept saying he dated dp Kat as the most Successful actresses, that’s why he dated them because they were successful. He is a social climber for that. someone already post the video of rk saying he met Alia at age 9 when he was 22 years old and they did a short SLB film about child marriage and in another video he said it was love at first sight. He dates these successful women for clout that’s why he keeps mentioning the fact that they were successful. He refuse to work with sonakshi sinha because his PR team claims she looks older than him but I think he refuses to work with her because she is no longer successful.

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Salman being “him” isn’t a bad thing

The great expression he is him smiley36

It's a terrible thing. The rock bottom of things.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad that they didn't waste more of this baby making years and are happily making babies with their respective spouse now. To let out the frustration of past, they can make 3-4 more babies.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

sadly, i think a lot of guys wasted her productive years.smiley19 RK is just one of many illustrious onessmiley2

Didn't RK have productive years too? smiley37

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Didn't RK have productive years too? smiley37

oh i thought you'd get it.... but maybe too much to expect.smiley36 Take that as reproductive years. Now RK wasn't the one getting his head scrambled and eggs fried, was he?smiley2smiley36

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No people have kids at all ages now

yes they can but its a challenge its not that easy