Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

atleast they provided clear incite into Ranbirs thought process and feelings ( alleged thought process and feelings) smiley36

hmm concerning? That they have more info ( alleged info) about Ranbir than Deepika. I was looking forward to the answer for my question smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

hmm concerning? That they have more info ( alleged info) about Ranbir than Deepika. I was looking forward to the answer for my question smiley36

Like the paparazzi camp outside his house for this expert insight smiley36

atleast they provided clear incite into Ranbirs thought process and feelings ( alleged thought process and feelings) smiley36

When it comes to Bira....they have already decided ....that every word he utters....every action he does....is to improve his image....and then they take it forward from that point......smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Nishita123

They are crying about Ranbir not getting over Kat....while knowing that the darling Deepu is still not over Ranbir....smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

They are crying about Ranbir not getting over Kat....while knowing that the darling Deepu is still not over Ranbir....smiley37

At one point they are criticizing RK for talking about past on national TV - it’s disrespectful to his wife

On other note they boast about DP talking about her past relationship status in front of her husband on KWK - justifying that she had way too many options to choose from smiley36

Now they are saying kat is going to be second richest in BW and RK is regretting not marrying to her smiley36

And I’m waiting for my answer about DP’s regret in terms of money and marrying but in turn I got some more Google trend/ analysis about RK smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Man, all this jumping over hoops about a man who didn't think twice about talking about how he met his much younger wife when she was in fourth grade and he was 21. Then went on to talk about how his boss wanted to make a movie about child marriage with them, and how this much younger wife has toned herself down for him. Again, y'know, the girl he met when she was 9.

Neither Deepika nor Katrina missed out on this greenest rainforest that could revive the Amazon.

And if Vicky and/or Ranveer turn out to be trash, they should dump them too lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 1 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Paid by king fisher to be his gay sons beard smiley36

Skeevy

who knows maybe they are right, I'm sure that they know more about their favourite than I do.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rk was there at dp's debut movie and her second movie, stalking her. When she debuted in a blockbuster movie and he debuted in a disaster biggest flop film in history for slb, rk wanted to be in the news so he was taking every picture dp was taking with her awards at backstage and he even wanted to be part of her video acceptance speech. I have to say the guy is smart to use dp when she debuted in a blockbuster movie. And then used kat when she was in her prime years with back to back hit films. And now he is with alia. On KWK episode, KJO said RK was there at alia's debut movie and he said I'll date her as well.

Anyways this thread is about rk, not sure why rk fans always bring up other people when they cannot defend rk's statement. I am not a fan of annoying irritating alia but if she is happy being treated like a doormat, why are we complaining?

Originally posted by: Kaya65

smiley36

A few months ago, a genius Deepika told me that the only reason why she had such a long list of ex-boyfriends was because she was paid to be with them. You have to give them credit for being very creative.

OMG....aise fans ho....toh haters ki kya zaroorat hai....like how can someone say that about any girl....much less their favorite.....smiley44

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....aise fans ho....toh haters ki kya zaroorat hai....like how can someone say that about any girl....much less their favorite.....smiley44

The same person was also saying that ranbir was using deepika for famesmiley37smiley37 Yeah a Kapoor need a newcomer for fame and media attentionsmiley36.