Did Ranbir really waste Katrina’s precious baby making years? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Kat is a sweetheart...smiley27..and yes I would have loved it if Bira had married her...

Marrying Alia wasn't bad either....she is so in love with him, and is successful....

After seeing the Veeru-Deepu nautanki on KWK......with Deepu....Bira definitely dodged a bullet.....

Well they are all happily married now......let us hope....the status quo is maintained.....smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

What a jhaantu thread this is smiley36

If Katrina wanted a baby with him, all they need was 1 night without protection.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kat is a sweetheart...smiley27..and yes I would have loved it if Bira had married her...

Marrying Alia wasn't bad either....she is so in love with him, and is successful....

After seeing the Veeru-Deepu nautanki on KWK......with Deepu....Bira definitely dodged a bullet.....

Well they are all happily married now......let us hope....the status quo is maintained.....smiley36

Huh? What does being successful have to do with anything? People who fail or are not as successful don’t deserve to get married?

And what about all the nautanki the Kapoors are doing offscreen? They’re literally the masterminds of PR AND - I’m assuming you’ll ignore the new Reddit threads that proves Ranbir is liar ?

Not a Deepu-Ranveer fan myself - but they are less toxic than the Kapoors.

Also - at least Deepu and Kat didn’t need to get pregnant to “keep” Ranbir.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The grossness of discussing people's fertility isn't gonna get addressed?

Irrespective of how trashy I think Ranbir is, Katrina isn't a broodmare lol. What is this entitlement? If she at all wants kids, she has literally so many options that are none of our business.

More than not having kids, having kids with people who have no empathy to be parents is worse because you literally set up the kid for a life time of trauma.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Is logic se to kat also wasted Ranbir's baby making years 😂

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Ranbir's greatest regret will be that he didn't marry Katrina. Male Kapoors had fame, notoriety,stardom..but always struggled with money.Except Chimpoo,they all married mid level actresses who had no money of their own.Alia is better off. Her father and uncles together have a production house..but they have slowed down..and this will be divided among many. Money from just films, is never enough in the long run.

If anyone has a chance to become richer than SRK..it is Katrina. Once a beauty brand takes hold..there is no looking back.

Waah Waah!! what a gem here smiley36smiley36

So you think these BW actors only marry for money? 🤔smiley36

what will be Deepika’s biggest regret in this case according to you - just curious 🧐

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Waah Waah!! what a gem here smiley36smiley36

So you think these BW actors only marry for money? 🤔smiley36

what will be Deepika’s biggest regret in this case according to you - just curious 🧐

Katrina and RK had a seven year relationship.The way things have turned out..the loser in public eye is RK. It is bothering him a lot. He just can't get over it. Normally men get away with affairs and continue to flourish in life. These two women were just more popular and more loved by the public.He is not able to come to terms with it.They are going to continue to flourish.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

probably something to do with google trends smiley36
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Katrina and RK had a seven year relationship.The way things have turned out..the loser in public eye is RK. It is bothering him a lot. He just can't get over it. Normally men get away with affairs and continue to flourish in life. These two women were just more popular and more loved by the public.He is not able to come to terms with it.They are going to continue to flourish.

that’s not the answer to my question but more word salad/khayali pulao on irrelevant note. smiley36
Oh well understood that you don’t want to answer when it comes to Deepika smiley20 you could just say that no big deal.

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

that’s not the answer to my question but more word salad/khayali pulao on irrelevant note. smiley36
Oh well understood that you don’t want to answer when it comes to Deepika smiley20 you could just say that no big deal.

atleast they provided clear incite into Ranbirs thought process and feelings ( alleged thought process and feelings) smiley36