Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Itna bhi bura nahi hain show abhi tak. Just being warysmiley37smiley37

Tum keh rahi ho to maan leti hoon. I will probably start watching this weekend.smiley24
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Why Emaan needs to meet ex and talk with him every time!! Salar beta yeh fight tumahara hai but tumhey toh tumhara biwi banaya...sabar sey kamm karo bhai smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: minakrish

Tum keh rahi ho to maan leti hoon. I will probably start watching this weekend.smiley24

You should start. Though I am not addicted to the show than I used to before post confession. Still its a good watch.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

You should start. Though I am not addicted to the show than I used to before post confession. Still its a good watch.

I'll start soon. I'm currently browsing through Jafaa. I like Usman Mukhtar so I am just forwarding through the show to watch his scenes.smiley37
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo, theek hai.

Phir bhi, end aate aate disappointment dikh rahi hai viewers mein.smiley37

People want it to end on good note but I'm happy show something .. Kuch bhi dikao i wanna see salaar and emaan..smiley42

Swathi.A thumbnail

Innocent salaar hit us differently.. Though this salaar is what emaan always wanted innocent sweet shy salaar is what attracted me to the show.. Pre confession parts were totally on different level

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Why Emaan needs to meet ex and talk with him every time!! Salar beta yeh fight tumahara hai but tumhey toh tumhara biwi banaya...sabar sey kamm karo bhai smiley36

That is what pisses him off mostly.. Always zain zain he goes nuts smiley37

Salaar shouting at Emaan was smiley7

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Innocent salaar hit us differently.. Though this salaar is what emaan always wanted innocent sweet shy salaar is what attracted me to the show.. Pre confession parts were totally on different level

I used to repeatedly watch their pre confession scene more than 10 times a day for whole week 🤣🤣.

They should have increased the phase where Emaan falls in love. These moments were really sweet.

Its still not a bad show. Its also good thing in a way since i have a lot of other things I need to do so I will focus on something else.

Also this will be my last pak show for a while. I am taking a break afterwards.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

That is what pisses him off mostly.. Always zain zain he goes nuts smiley37

Salaar shouting at Emaan was smiley7

He knows Emaan is not gonna leave him unless he does something major 🤣🤣. She is Ziddi in her own way and Salar wants to protect her at any cost. I wont be suprised if he says that the girl is his gf just to make Emaan leave him till he sorts everything.

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I'll start soon. I'm currently browsing through Jafaa. I like Usman Mukhtar so I am just forwarding through the show to watch his scenes.smiley37

Jafaa is good too but personally I like this the most. I don’t like the parents and some aspect i find problematic. Nevertheless its a good watch