Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes no good episodes inbetween.. Just know that salaar's mom was pregnant with his sis anaya .. Both of them died in fire.. Salaar imagines that she is alive and speaks to her in imagination.. Imaan makes him understand that she is dead

Skip to last episode..

Swathi, you just saved me from wasting my time.smiley31
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

I dunno if I feel like continuing this show anymore.smiley24

Just watch till zain's reentry and then jump to last episode. Bech ka saraa skip karney ka hai.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dunno if I feel like continuing this show anymore.smiley24

When I saw Salaar & Iman are living in the same house with the people who're trying to murder them, who were sending goons to their offices, then I lost interest in the drama. Living with someone who is trying to kill you is like, "Oh bhai maro mujhe maro."

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Wohi soch rahi hu. Zain is pissing me off. Also, acting bardasht nahi ho rahi. He was so good in Chupke Chupke but I guess that was because his comic timing is great. Serious roles aren’t for him, imo.

Totally agree. Arslan needs to only focus on comedy, same as Ahmad Butt.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Just watch till zain's reentry and then jump to last episode. Bech ka saraa skip karney ka hai.

I finished episode 28 yesterday and stopped. That is where Zain calls Emaan to his home and Salaar is out there saving Sawera from her husband. I’ll just watch the last episode sometime today.
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I finished episode 28 yesterday and stopped. That is where Zain calls Emaan to his home and Salaar is out there saving Sawera from her husband. I’ll just watch the last episode sometime today.

The show went downhill after confession. But there are some good scenes in the middle. I liked Emaan Salaar scenes in ep 30. Also I liked the scene where Emaan finds out about Salaar mental condition and cries for him.

Overall I didn't like the whitewashing part. But , for me Emaan is one of the well written female character so I remember the show for that. Also, Emaan Salaar were also adorable couple with Salaar being gren flag throughout.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

The show went downhill after confession. But there are some good scenes in the middle. I liked Emaan Salaar scenes in ep 30. Also I liked the scene where Emaan finds out about Salaar mental condition and cries for him.

Overall I didn't like the whitewashing part. But , for me Emaan is one of the well written female character so I remember the show for that. Also, Emaan Salaar were also adorable couple with Salaar being gren flag throughout.

Whitewashing kis character ka kiya? There are more negative than positive characters in this show.🤷🏻‍♀️
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Whitewashing kis character ka kiya? There are more negative than positive characters in this show.🤷🏻‍♀️

Shiela and Kamaraan. Though Kamaraan nearly died.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

Shiela and Kamaraan. Though Kamaraan nearly died.

Though you can see a change in Shiela since the time Salaar took a stand for his step sister in from of the dad.
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Though you can see a change in Shiela since the time Salaar took a stand for his step sister in from of the dad.

Yeah. They did tried to potrayed that she herself was abused by her husband so despite all her planning and plotting till now she wasnt living luxurious life. She did changed after she saw how happy Salaar was with Emaan and wanted similar life for her children. But for me it wasnt enough. Her crimes were far more brutal.

Though Kamaraan nearly died so she got some karma. And she is the one who in the end tells all her husband deeds to the police. If I am not wrong hiding crime is also a crime so I have assumed she too went to Jail 🤣🤣