Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Salar just needed short vacation every month with wifey, that could be enough to heal him. Since Emaan was pregnant they could just fly to Switzerland or Austria for 10 months.... emotional damage can heal emotional bond only. It was best opportunity and Emaan also wouldn't feel left alone during pregnancy. I can't believe a women lives alone without husband during pregnancy, Kitna Kuch khaney ka Mann karta hai, karney ka Mon karta hai ....Kitna problem Hoti hai...she was all alone ...kanjoosh Salar and irresponsible too smiley7

Yes.They should have show the scene in the ost where they go on a ride. Then they could have shown Emaan pregnant and Salaar by her side. It was actually my ideal ending because in the first episode it wa Emaan sis who didn't have husband by her side when she was pregnant and Salaar being ideal man and them being being besides her. Thinking that all three of sis didn't have husbands when they need them the most breaks my heart.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes.They should have show the scene in the ost where they go on a ride. Then they could have shown Emaan pregnant and Salaar by her side. It was actually my ideal ending because in the first episode it wa Emaan sis who didn't have husband by her side when she was pregnant and Salaar being ideal man and them being being besides her. Thinking that all three of sis didn't have husbands when they need them the most breaks my heart.

Precisely why I think, baby should have happened after Salaar came out of the rehab. Coz this is a loophole that Emaan didn't care to pass on the information to Salaar for 1.5 years that he has become a father & they have a child.

Since mental illness needs treatment & doesn't get okay just by family presence around & through vacations, makers could have shown that after Salaar comes out of the rehab, he & Emaan re-unite post which they go on a honeymoon (they could have used the OST clips) and then the final scene could have been with the baby...That would have been more befitting as per me.

Edited by anshvi - 1 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Salar wasn't "pagal" that he needed asylum, he was just depressed and had deep emotional wound. Writer went overboard with simple mental issue. Sessions, love, care, some medication are enough to heal. Three sisters are unlucky.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Salaar was admitted to a psychiatric facility I believe and not an asylum per say. There is a difference between the two!

I am just glad the writer approached the entire mental health issue in a sensitive and sensible manner!

Would love to hear her thoughts as to why she decides for Emaan- Salaar to have a baby while Salaar was away though.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Salar wasn't "pagal" that he needed asylum, he was just depressed and had deep emotional wound. Writer went overboard with simple mental issue. Sessions, love, care, some medication are enough to heal. Three sisters are unlucky.

Yeah. They really are to have no husband support while pregnant.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

One of the most beautiful things of Radd for me is Salaar's housesmiley42

Gonna miss this house the most.. Such a beautiful onesmiley38

Might be Sherrys house smiley36. He belongs to one of the richest family in pakistan. I think in ehd e wafa they shooted in Ahad house. Might be same case heresmiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anshvi

Precisely why I think, baby should have happened after Salaar came out of the rehab. Coz this is a loophole that Emaan didn't care to pass on the information to Salaar for 1.5 years that he has become a father & they have a child.

Since mental illness needs treatment & doesn't get okay just by family presence around & through vacations, makers could have shown that after Salaar comes out of the rehab, he & Emaan re-unite post which they go on a honeymoon (they could have used the OST clips) and then the final scene could have been with the baby...That would have been more befitting as per me.

Yes. This ending would have made more sense.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I wanted a scene where Salaar gifts a car to Emaan because she had been shown to be fond of car. But my wish never happenedsmiley19

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

He still has fans despite his actingsmiley37

https://x.com/cbaxuniverse/status/1824378000172814427

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Must be his own proxy account..