Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Abb dress hai toh istemal toh karegi smiley36

Accha toh nahi lagega na when your husbands bro is on a death bed and you are like changing clothes like its a fasshion show 🤣

I think the producers bought moreclothes than they require and they somehow had to use them. So suddenly Emaam was changing clothes frequently in second last episode🤣

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

https://youtu.be/n8Nu0k032kI?si=zujpxBt2fh8HeWIC

Watching the old scenes and they were simply the best back then. I miss old Emaan and Salaar 😭😭. Old scenes I can watch hundered times. In the name of giving manhoos Zain screenspace the show lost its charm.

If they ruin the show today I will assume Radd finished on 26th episode 😡😡

Fav scene with ost.. Mann se jiye pyaar ke lamhe.. 🎶🎶🎶 I wanted only these kinda scenes in last two episodes but got that eyebrow wala zain smiley19

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Fav scene with ost.. Mann se jiye pyaar ke lamhe.. 🎶🎶🎶 I wanted only these kinda scenes in last two episodes but got that eyebrow wala zain smiley19

Me too. Also wanted to see this scene of Salaar and Emaan from the promo where they go on on a drive.

https://youtu.be/Ac-6XY8_yH0?si=lNF92ETCc0WCTGnp

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Accha toh nahi lagega na when your husbands bro is on a death bed and you are like changing clothes like its a fasshion show 🤣

I think the producers bought moreclothes than they require and they somehow had to use them. So suddenly Emaam was changing clothes frequently in second last episode🤣

Mystery behind her sudden wardrobe reveal is Hiba's date issues I think.. She was so busy that she shot one one scene whenever she got time but unfortunately all of them were put together in single episode.. Sherry said in one IV her dates are not available most of time..

That police station scene seemed most non sink one.. Salaar is seeing somewhere else and giving odd expressions and this zain is giving confused expressions... All together they flopped yesterday

Swathi.A thumbnail

Me too. Also wanted to see this scene of Salaar and Emaan from the promo where they go on on a drive.

https://youtu.be/Ac-6XY8_yH0?si=lNF92ETCc0WCTGnp

Aah such a lovely OST.. I started watching only because of this OST

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Mystery behind her sudden wardrobe reveal is Hiba's date issues I think.. She was so busy that she shot one one scene whenever she got time but unfortunately all of them were put together in single episode.. Sherry said in one IV her dates are not available most of time..

That police station scene seemed most non sink one.. Salaar is seeing somewhere else and giving odd expressions and this zain is giving confused expressions... All together they flopped yesterday

Hmm that might be the case. They might not even have shooted together. But I dont know which project Hiba is busy because besides this I only think she is working on JN.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Aah such a lovely OST.. I started watching only because of this OST

Yeah. Ost is really lovely.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

That was joke by Sherry as she does one after another show. I thought Pakistani actors shoot 1 show at a time, why wouldn't she be available? It's purely creative teams fault.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Pati gifted 3, she bought 1. Kamaney wala jarrorarth sey jaida spend nahi Karti smiley36gift sey collection grow karta hai smiley36

Waisey I too offended with her behavior, Mein uski care kyu karuusmiley36

Pati khud ko bhi gift kar liya karle tabse wahi pahnke ghum raha hai smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

That was joke by Sherry as she does one after another show. I thought Pakistani actors shoot 1 show at a time, why wouldn't she be available? It's purely creative teams fault.

Earlier in show where everyone were dinning after that fire accident, when salaar says he is going to file an FIR even then imaan was out of place.. She wasn't there in that scene in dinning table.. Everyone were seeing somewhere else and she was focussed somewhere never in frame with them..

So anyway.. Who knows.. Khair hamme toh salaar and emaan scenes nahi mili rahi hai..Ye makers na kuch acha likhe aaj ke baad running pak show nahi dekhungi..smiley18

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago