Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Though looks like we will see more of Emaan and Salaar in the last episodesmiley27

Umeed toh koi nhi hai

They way they love zain it seems finale episode will dedicated to him as well

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

She should leave Salar now, a husband has limitation too. She married her, doesn't mean he has to tolerate her regular visit to her ex's house. If Salar had done such thing, then we would have written pages to bash him.

When She just came to know about ananya, she got jealous aur yahan she is taking help of zain.Meeting him again and again, kabhi car main toh kabhi flat main. Duniya main aur lawyers nhi hain kya.

Sorry but i also did not like the way imaan handled this ananya's matter too. She straight forwardly told truth to salaar. She should have known that his mental health is not good to process that.

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Umeed toh koi nhi hai

They way they love zain it seems finale episode will dedicated to him as well

Hmm there are also scenes where Emaan takes Salaar to the hospital where Zain is not here. But better keep expectations low so we don't get disappointed.

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm there are also scenes where Emaan takes Salaar to the hospital where Zain is not here. But better keep expectations low so we don't get disappointed.

Here I was expecting a proper imaan salar 10-15 min long scene in last episode but after watching 2nd last episode, my all hopes ended

Most useless episode of Radd. Here we were waiting for imaan salar heart to heart convo and what we got Zain's 20 min long monologue and most irritating thing was that imaan was standing with zain in that scene not with salaar. Just to redeem zain, now they are degrading salaar.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Here I was expecting a proper imaan salar 10-15 min long scene in last episode but after watching 2nd last episode, my all hopes ended

I understand. I didn't like the second last episode.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Now I hope no one gives show to Arsalaan. He single handedly destroyed third half of the show with his good for nothing acting..

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Today is last day... Pls don't disappoint us Radd team

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Today is last day... Pls don't disappoint us Radd team

I have made my expectations low so that I won't get disappointed.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Sabse buri baat jis Salaar ne Emaan aur Zain ko sath dekha kabhi manhusiyat nhi failayi unki shadi mein infact help hi karta raha Alam sahab ki ussey Zain samjha rahe Pyar ko kaid nhi karna chahiye?

Aur Salaar ne first time flat pe jab gayi tabhi shaq kiya tha Emaan pe woh usney khud accept kiya isliye maan lete hain warna reaction hi tha. He didn't want to take help of Zain toh Emaan ko itni baat samajh mein aani chahiye. He doesn't like Zain's mention that's it.

Already life mein itni tension aur tum baar baar ex ko beech mein laoge toh frustration toh hogi hi na.

I don't know Arsalan ne acting karne ke paise diye hain kya bina wajah ki importance milti hai.

Atleast Sawera can act , at a point we liked Sawera's track par Arsalan toh ekdam zero hai phir bhi dekhne pada isko aur last episode mein bhi dekhna padega na chahte huye bhi.

Koi expectations nhi hai last episode se, They successfully ruined Radd for me.

Edited by sheeluneelu - 1 months ago