Hopefully makers will read this and do wrap up the drama soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-MrqPJim6h/?igsh=cGw5YnQ1d2IyOWs5

Its wrapping up soon Nina. Don't worry.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

The patience with which he spoke to kamraan, he dint show that to emaan.. Neither he is being honest with her.. He dint even take her calls..

Oh yeah. I forgot about it. But then I think he tried to talk with her when he said he is going the meeting but by that time Imaan was too disturbed.

He was in meeting.He messaged her though

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

I think its his lil sis, most likely his mom was pregnant. Maybe to talk about it her pregancy, mother had called Zamin when moms father was not there. And then before she could tell them they killed her mother along with his sis. Salaar also said he couldn't save her. So most likely she died with her mother. If it was some friend and she died he should have remembered. Also even in hospital he was remembering only Emaan fire scene and mother's.

Because he said he couldn't save her I think it isn't imaginary. Though salar does imagines how she looks and even talks with her in his mind and even celebrates her imaginary birthday.

This is a good theory. I like it...

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hopefully makers will read this and do wrap up the drama soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-MrqPJim6h/?igsh=cGw5YnQ1d2IyOWs5

They are doing it through Bismil Teasers

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't imaan's house same as the one in MPHT and fitoor?

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

I think its his lil sis, most likely his mom was pregnant. Maybe to talk about it her pregancy, mother had called Zamin when moms father was not there. And then before she could tell them they killed her mother along with his sis. Salaar also said he couldn't save her. So most likely she died with her mother. If it was some friend and she died he should have remembered. Also even in hospital he was remembering only Emaan fire scene and mother's.

Because he said he couldn't save her I think it isn't imaginary. Though salar does imagines how she looks and even talks with her in his mind and even celebrates her imaginary birthday.

This is more heartbreaking then 💔

How can they whitewash Shehla's character. I hope Salaar never stays in touch with her.

Because he is not a judge jo saza sunaye , simple insan hai bhool kar aage badhna hi ussey aata hai.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

This is more heartbreaking then 💔

How can they whitewash Shehla's character. I hope Salaar never stays in touch with her.

Because he is not a judge jo saza sunaye , simple insan hai bhool kar aage badhna hi ussey aata hai.

Zamin said he has some secrets of Shehla and vice versa. So if he gets found out then she too will. So maybe there is more.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is there any other show like RADD..

Stylish yet impactful with no saaz bahu and third angle.. I really want to binge watch something.. I find most of the dramas have 2 girls one boy theme..

Someone pls suggest

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Stylish yet impactful with no saaz bahu and third angle.. I really want to binge watch something.. I find most of the dramas have 2 girls one boy theme..

Someone pls suggest

Zard patton ka bunn may be

maine ek hi episode dekha hai ab tak but people praises it lot for it's unique story line.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Someone pls suggest

What do you mean by stylish?