Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Fed up of Savera track.Zain ko bhi dafa Karo.The best scene of the episode was Emaan getting jealous in the end.Even the small scene of Salaar and Emaan where he informs her about going out and her telling that she didn't ask him anything was better than the rest of the episode.It had some tension between both of them.Now it is time to wrap up the side tracks and solve all the conflicts.The drama should end soon.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Precap smiley36

Zain still wants to trap Salar as if Emaan can't live without a man that she will come and say aooo Zain mujhey ek mard ki zaroorath hai ..mujhey leyy jaww ...abb Salar jail mey hai smiley36

he's just doing that to trap Salar's dad which is so lame.. i mean isn't there lawyers code of conduct and some rule where you can't turn against your own client?? attorney client privilege or whatever its called???

KhaqONeal thumbnail

is Anaya the baby Salaar's mum was pregnant with when she died? or his childhood imaginary friend he had as a way to cope with his loneliness?

and gawd why's Emaan so nosey.. he was in hospital still in trauma and she's like interrogating him, like give him some space and let him tell you when he's comfortable ..

Originally posted by: mala06

I am also not interested in her track. I feel her track is also a way to drag the show.

I had read about it. Also her real father in law is Zains father 🤣🤣

Also she is niece of Usman peerzada (uncle who played Mubashara jafar's father in Main)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Kamran sab does all this kand and in return gets sugar mill and property....Talia for salar's mahanta and writer's whitewashing...smiley32

Audience is a fool to watch and wait to see kamran, sheila and all negative characters getting their punishment 🥴

Because punishment nhi sirf white washing honi hai woh bhi bina detergent ky

Originally posted by: mala06

What should I say to kamaraan. He atleast adimits his mistake. Its all the fault of Salaar and writer 😡😡. Also PTV has the habit of whitewshing everyone.

I do believe in forgiveness but not to people who did grave crime as big as Kamaraan.

Usually in ptv dramas they white washes 1 or 2 characters but in Radd they are making new records of white washing.

They should have told us that savera and zain are main leads

So who do you think is Anaya?

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

So who do you think is Anaya?

imaginary friend from childhood - High probability

His sister that his mum was pregnant with as she died - Low confidence

KhaqONeal thumbnail