Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

They literally dragging Sawera's track till the endsmiley26

I didn't know that she was also a main character.

Radd got hype because of Salaar n Emaan and they ruined it for Sawera n Zainsmiley21

Sari mehnat kharab kardi Sherry n Hiba ki smiley19

Wahi toh.. They just had 5 mins and remaining 30+ mins are taken up by sawera and her never ending ordeals..

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Kamran sab does all this kand and in return gets sugar mill and property....Talia for salar's mahanta and writer's whitewashing...smiley32

Sajal Aly

At this rate, I'm expecting by the end of the show, all wrong doers will be forgiven. smiley29

Sajal Aly

I liked the salar and Iman scene at the beginning.. poor salar thinks he wasn't able to give a normal life to iman and iman thinking all the trials in his life are for her only..

Sajal Aly

But I didn't not get why iman asked salar's sister for the portrait instead of directly asking salar considering they have always been open to each other...I would have liked it if she asked him. We would have also gotten a cute jealousy scene between them...

Sajal Aly

Good thing zain finally knows the truth about his mom. It was high time. Hope he will now turn the tables against jamil and help salar-iman.

Sajal Aly

Sawera and her track gets too much screen time..really not interested in their domestic story...they should have wrapped it up by now...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Kamran sab does all this kand and in return gets sugar mill and property....Talia for salar's mahanta and writer's whitewashing...smiley32

What should I say to kamaraan. He atleast adimits his mistake. Its all the fault of Salaar and writer 😡😡. Also PTV has the habit of whitewshing everyone.

I do believe in forgiveness but not to people who did grave crime as big as Kamaraan.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Sawera and her track gets too much screen time..really not interested in their domestic story...they should have wrapped it up by now...

I sometimes feel she is getting special treatment thanks to being kaavish singer wife😡😡

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

What should I say to kamaraan. He atleast adimits his mistake. Its all the fault of Salaar and writer 😡😡. Also PTV has the habit of whitewshing everyone.

I do believe in forgiveness but not to people who did grave crime as big as Kamaraan.

Kamran, shaila, Jamil, Jamin are all criminals and shouldn't be forgiven...