Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 months ago

The highlight of todays episodesmiley27. I liked the way Emaan stared the pic with jealousy on the last scene. Wanted jealousy track from Emaan side since long and finally we are getting it.

https://x.com/PhotoshopLove3/status/1819039929973842350

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

He will I am sure. He even wanted Emaan to leave him to not waste her life for him lolsmiley36. I think he will let her live in delu world for a while. There were some unsaid tension between these todays episodesmiley36

Finally tension is back. I'm too uncomfortable to watch lovely lovely understanding scene on screen. smiley36woh real life key lieye thik hai ...fiction key lieye nahi smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Finally tension is back. I'm too uncomfortable to watch lovely lovely understanding scene on screen. smiley36woh real life key lieye thik hai ...fiction key lieye nahi smiley36

Not only you. Everyone I guesssmiley36. I want to see now Salaar reaction when he gets to know Emaan is jealous of his sissmiley37smiley37. Also Emaan reaction when she will eventually find outsmiley36

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Zain aur Sawera meri bardaasht ke bahar ho chuke hain.

Arsalan kya paise deta hai makers ko acting ka shauk pura karne ke liye jo itne scenes milte hain, Salaar se jyadasmiley26

Precap is all about him.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Throw this zavera and family out. They occupy full screen space.. If they are leads put them in the montage.. smiley18

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So salaar shouting at imaan dint happen today. They had very less ss today.. I miss them so muchhhh...I certainly did not expect salaar would say imaan to leave him smiley36

Bro you took vada last week only now you want to break it yourself. smiley37

Also salaar gave good nosecut to kamraan.. If you help me then I will think that money can buy relationships too.. Just because I made sugar mills in your name you don't have to help me.. I will deal with it.. Wow he was bang on 💥

So the one who got beatings is not kamraan.. He is totally whitewashed with surf excel and ariel and tide.. smiley7

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Precap smiley36

Zain still wants to trap Salar as if Emaan can't live without a man that she will come and say aooo Zain mujhey ek mard ki zaroorath hai ..mujhey leyy jaww ...abb Salar jail mey hai smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Precap smiley36

Zain still wants to trap Salar as if Emaan can't live without a man that she will come and say aooo Zain mujhey ek mard ki zaroorath hai ..mujhey leyy jaww ...abb Salar jail mey hai smiley36

I think he will flip in court.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Boring epi. There is way too much focus on d sub plots instead of Salaar Emaan.

Anyway, hopefully, we will find out about who Anaya is & what's going on with Salaar in the coming episodes cos that's what I am interested in & I hope it's not his dead sister coz that would be boring.

Really want her to be completely a figment of Salaar's imagination which would mean Salaar's issues are deep seated. As a coping mechanism he created this imaginary person with whom he could interact. That would be interesting.

Anyway, hopefully less of Zain and Sawera drama in coming episodes. Predictable that Zain is going to flip in the court & help Salaar instead.