Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

There was a time when I used to watch Radd with normal speed without skipping any scene, infact I used to rewatch imaan salaar scenes and now I watch it with 1.5 speed with FF mode.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sanam Mehdi Zaryab apney real account sy ayein 😜

Arey nahi. I am just saying truth. Even I get panic attacks but it doesn't happen all time. There should be something that triggers it.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

There was a time when I used to watch Radd with normal speed without skipping any scene, infact I used to rewatch imaan salaar scenes and now I watch it with 1.5 speed with FF mode.

Cvs dragging ke chakkar mein sab barhad kar fe te hain.

Personally I am still enjoying the show. But not like before. Also, the most annoying thing is whitewashing of villains.

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago

Zain toh aisy hi badnaam hai, yeh zamin uncle toh ussey bhi zaida kharab actor hain. His over acting made me laugh πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: mala06

Arey nahi. I am just saying truth. Even I get panic attacks but it doesn't happen all time. There should be something that triggers it.

I got your point, See As audience when need some reference, some built up, some past development. Like imaan mentioned that when imaan was in danger during that fire incident, salaar took anaya's name but they had not shown us. Bina dekhy humein kaisey pata chaley ga ky he has trauma or what. Iss trauma ka reference initial episodes main bhi toh dena chaiye tha na.

Also You're are strong girl, take care of yourself. May Almighty Bless you

Cvs dragging ke chakkar mein sab barhad kar fe te hain.

Personally I am still enjoying the show. But not like before. Also, the most annoying thing is whitewashing of villains.

Unfortunately, I am not enjoying it anymore. I wish that they would hve given some imaan salaar good scenes for relief but nah.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I got your point, See As audience when need some reference, some built up, some past development. Like imaan mentioned that when imaan was in danger during that fire incident, salaar took anaya's name but they had not shown us. Bina dekhy humein kaisey pata chaley ga ky he has trauma or what. Iss trauma ka reference initial episodes main bhi toh dena chaiye tha na.

Also You're are strong girl, take care of yourself. May Almighty Bless you

Yeah. There are some flawas they shuld have shown it explicitly. Thanks ninu😍

They should definitely wrap this show though. Being an avid fan of this show its hurting me that they are dragging it.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Unfortunately, I am not enjoying it anymore. I wish that they would hve given some imaan salaar good scenes for relief but nah.

I don't blame you. Even I don't enjoy as I used to. Even views are dropping. Most likely there will be intense scene now. I think Salaar will act that only just to make her go and then in the end after he will resolve it and will have patchup.

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago

I don't blame you. Even I don't enjoy as I used to. Most likely there will be intense scene now. I think Salaar will act that only just to make her go and then in the end after he will resolve it and will have patchup.

Means 10+ more episodes to go 😢

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yeah I'm watching like that now. They should have made emaan confess at last episode.. Till then all lovey dovey moments would have been too good..

Aisa hota toh she will be like pendulum going back forth between Zain and Salaar 🀣🀣