Sonam Kapoor - I have not aged much

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/sonam-kapoor-on-being-told-shes-not-aged-much-obviously-i-dont-look-as-young-as-a-janhvi-or-a-khushi-but-101721808299504-amp.html

Sonam said, “It's weird though because the roles I'm getting offered are still of a 20-something. I just recently got offered one of a girl whom her parents want to get married. I was just like, are you sure you want to offer this film to me? It doesn't make any sense. Another role was of a girl in school, who becomes a sportsperson. I thought the role would be split between a younger actor and me, but they wanted me for both! They were like, we'll make it work. I was like, no, I can't make it work! You know, because now they can de-age you. I don't want to be de-aged! Can you imagine me de-aged.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is so full of herself, it's crazy how someone can be this delusionalsmiley29

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

"It's weird though because the roles I'm getting offered are still of a 20-something"

Thats not weird..weird is you are still getting roles..let alone of 20, 30 or 40 years old

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She's clearly insecure because of Jhanvi and the other girl and is trying to act like her Saawariya days aren't over. De aged? Lol. No Sonam " they" can't deage you these days. Not by two decades.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

"It's weird though because the roles I'm getting offered are still of a 20-something"

Thats not weird..weird is you are still getting roles..let alone of 20, 30 or 40 years old

AHAHAHAHAH! OMG Too funny smiley37

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: cougarTown

It can't be anyone other than Rhea who offered here these roles!

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I've not aged much

... physically or mentally???

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

smiley36Reminds me of the typical resumes / CVs where candidates/professionals mention their strength under the garb of ‘weakness’. smiley37

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

And mentally you haven't aged since 10.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Delulu is not the solulu