Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Couldn’t stop myself from posting after listening to Avirbhav yday. Seems today he has bettered it even more..if that’s possible.

Glad to see the kind of ovation received by Kshitij today. He has been praised before but this was what he deserves. He is a performer.

Avirbhav, Kshitij and Khushi r the ones who may have a long n successful career in music in the future. Khushi is versatile and technically very sound. Will do well in stage shows, concerts or playback.. whatever is given to her.Not talking about a BW career here but n overall musical journey. Shubh has chances of a BW career..that is if KJo still has some clout. He prefers young talent. Dhama movies have good music and Faiz n Shubh will shine in them

Your last point about Faiz and Shubh is very interesting. They have contrasting voices and make for interesting duets.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Your last point about Faiz and Shubh is very interesting. They have contrasting voices and make for interesting duets.

And interestingly Arunita sounds good with both. Hope they get duets

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So they are going to also air the finale at 9:30 pm this week and make it a weekend thing? Because IBD grand premiere promos are out and it says this week sat-sun 8pm

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm so happy that Viju Shah was on this show. I watched his episode cold turkey without knowing he'd be there and was so shocked and happy to see him. He is a legend and my favorite music director ever. Seeing him make a public appearance after so long made me so happy. His challenge was very good and allowed the kids to show their range.

My favorites from the first half were Avirbhav, Shubh and Devi. Avirbhav sang two different types and did great as always. Shubh had some of his best performances of the season. Devi was excellent with her rendition of Gali Me Aaj Chand. What a gem of a song that is. Only thing I didn't like was Neha once again killing a legendary track.

Second half was off at first but was very good after that. Pihu is still annoying and I had to forward her stuff. Kshihij was fine. Khushi stole the show. Both her songs are classics and she nailed it. Laisel did really good too. She sang two of my favorites and did well with both. Aayan did alright but he peaked several months ago. The ending was predictable but they handled it very well. It was cute and I don't hate the fact that we're getting all these participants making it until the end.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just finished skimming the pre-finale episode. Skipped half the performances and most of the non-singing stuff, but Khushi, Laisel, Avirbhav and Aryan all did well I thought.

I've enjoyed this season a lot and will be okay with many of the performers if they win. I'm not sure if I'd say it was as good as S2, but I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I will miss it, even if the end winner is a disappointment.