altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 2 months ago

INTERVIEW | Avirbhav & Atharv bakshi Interview Superstar Singer 3 After winning

https://youtu.be/_8SH_JqDThk?si=UKrRQ8iNx8eVa3g4

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Superstar Singer 3’s winners Avirbhav & Atharv Bakshi on their journey, winning moment & more!

https://youtu.be/LJFUSgxAi9I?si=Ohx2l0tBDDnbTdJt

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I can’t believe Atharv believes that he was chosen winner by judges based on music & Avirbhav due to voting 😳🙄👎 show has used Avirbhav by having him sing duets with Pihu to hide her flaws. Then all other kids also believes that Avirbhav is mischievous & khelta kudta hai. But really he is only good for entertainment & sings good too. I had already lost respect for the show & dirty politics. I didn’t watch SS1 or 2. Wasn’t watching SS3 until one day I saw Avirbhav’s reel on IG & got e interested. I binge watched all episode by then I was attached most kids especially Avirbhav. He is little genius with mature soul singing. This time Sony has stooped even lower by misusing Avirbhav’s kind hearted personality & singing talent to make average singer shine. Hardly ever got solos. Most of the time stuck with average Pihu. Now what I heard Atharv on interview I am shocked 😳 🙄 & disappointed at this manipulated show giving wrong messages to young children making them believe who the real winner is due to music 🙄 teaching real politics in music which is supposed to be pure 😥 oh well Inshould have trusted my gut feeling & stayed away from it.

Chaitali_k thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I can’t believe Atharv believes that he was chosen winner by judges based on music & Avirbhav due to voting 😳🙄👎 show has used Avirbhav by having him sing duets with Pihu to hide her flaws. Then all other kids also believes that Avirbhav is mischievous & khelta kudta hai. But really he is only good for entertainment & sings good too. I had already lost respect for the show & dirty politics. I didn’t watch SS1 or 2. Wasn’t watching SS3 until one day I saw Avirbhav’s reel on IG & got e interested. I binge watched all episode by then I was attached most kids especially Avirbhav. He is little genius with mature soul singing. This time Sony has stooped even lower by misusing Avirbhav’s kind hearted personality & singing talent to make average singer shine. Hardly ever got solos. Most of the time stuck with average Pihu. Now what I heard Atharv on interview I am shocked 😳 🙄 & disappointed at this manipulated show giving wrong messages to young children making them believe who the real winner is due to music 🙄 teaching real politics in music which is supposed to be pure 😥 oh well Inshould have trusted my gut feeling & stayed away from it.

True, but the fact remains that Avirbhav won by a massive 60% votes and the makers had no choice but to create another 'judge's choice' category so that Atharv could be declared a winner too! That Atharv HAD to be the winner was apparent since almost the beginning.

Hasn't this the way these shows have been functioning since quite some time now? But as you pointed out it becomes more disturbing when children get involved in this politics...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitali_k

True, but the fact remains that Avirbhav won by a massive 60% votes and the makers had no choice but to create another 'judge's choice' category so that Atharv could be declared a winner too! That Atharv HAD to be the winner was apparent since almost the beginning.

Hasn't this the way these shows have been functioning since quite some time now? But as you pointed out it becomes more disturbing when children get involved in this politics...

Well I liked the show for most part coz the kids were talented. Had skipped through the drama so it didnt bother me. Though Pihu n Atharv were favoured I never liked how the girl received so many negative comments from audience..afterall she is a child.
But despite having such a talent the makers lost on the results. If Vaibhav was declared Idol winner on the basis of votes why couldn’t the same be done for Avirbhav? He won fair n square. Why did they create a special category just for Atharv🙃

Chaitali_k thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Well I liked the show for most part coz the kids were talented. Had skipped through the drama so it didnt bother me. Though Pihu n Atharv were favoured I never liked how the girl received so many negative comments from audience..afterall she is a child.
But despite having such a talent the makers lost on the results. If Vaibhav was declared Idol winner on the basis of votes why couldn’t the same be done for Avirbhav? He won fair n square. Why did they create a special category just for Atharv🙃

But that's just it... Vaibhav did NOT get the highest votes! Subhadeep did. Followed by Adya..but she was eliminated in the first round of the finals. Vaibhav had the third highest votes.

And my guess is though Subhadeep had the most followers after Menuka, it doesn't compare to Avirbhav"s fan following! Its really something. And so the makers couldn't just ignore the fact that he won by a huge margin.

Ironically, Atharv too received the third highest votes.. Shubh had the second highest.

Why did they have to make Atharv win anyhow? why even Vaibhav . I too really have no idea. 😏

And I absolutely agree with what you noted with regards to Pihu.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

The little boy shared the stage for the whole season with Pihu..after all of that he even had to share his well deserved winning moment with Atharv. This seems so unfair to him.

His talent is his n his alone and it will shine through.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitali_k

But that's just it... Vaibhav did NOT get the highest votes! Subhadeep did. Followed by Adya..but she was eliminated in the first round of the finals. Vaibhav had the third highest votes.

And my guess is though Subhadeep had the most followers after Menuka, it doesn't compare to Avirbhav"s fan following! Its really something. And so the makers couldn't just ignore the fact that he won by a huge margin.

Ironically, Atharv too received the third highest votes.. Shubh had the second highest.

Why did they have to make Atharv win anyhow? why even Vaibhav . I too really have no idea. 😏

And I absolutely agree with what you noted with regards to Pihu.

So wasn’t Idol winner decided on basis of votes?

And if Shubh got second highest votes what stopped them from declaring a runner up? Sayli was accomodated as the third runner-up.

M just glad Avirbhav won..else this finale result was handled badly.

Soma_T thumbnail

True! Even I was happy that Avirbhav won which, as you both said, was inevitable due to his overwhelming public support.

But if all the nine contestants were good enough to enter the finals and the protocol is to select the most popular finalist as the winner, then why create a specific quota for Atharva!!??🤔🤔

As someone asked, if Atharva was the most popular contestant or atleast if he came anywhere near to Avirbhav, would they have still created this "quota title" and declared a joint-winner?? 😅😅Definitely not. That's it.

The most unfortunate thing is the sudden urge to kind of reduce Avirbhav as just a popular entertainer who won "just" on the basis of votes (implying that the public is stupid 🙂‍↔️🤣🤔) and Atharva as the "rightful" winner and the future of music industry!

It's very insulting to Avirbhav who barely got any chances to express his talent. Chained in duets with a competitor who doesn't match his talent or performance in anyway..while Atharva always got multiple songs and only favourable pairings..say for example whenever he gets songs well within his comfort zone he sings solos, the moment he is made to try something even slightly different, peppy/energetic he is flanked by Kshitij and Shubh.

I have no qualms for Atharva getting opportunities, but everyone deserved the same..I wish they gave as many chances to Avirbhav and Shubh, who were exceptional..kshitij too..

Despite all this, Avirbhav came out as the winner...and by votes and by talent Shubh came second and was the rightful person to be the co-winner or runner-up ,if there was only one winner.

Anyways! I'm pleasantly surprised by their decision to even declare Avirbhav as winner. Must've fried a lot of brains.. So,.there's that. 😅

Note: while Pawandeep seems excited with that win of Atharva and shared his pictures on instagram, Arunita or whoever is running her page decided not to celebrate her team member's victory! Danish shared a picture with both winners. Don't know about Salman and Sayli.

Edited by Soma_T - 2 months ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soma_T

Note: while Pawandeep seems excited with that win of Atharva and shared his pictures on instagram, Arunita or whoever is running her page decided not to celebrate her team member's victory! Danish shared a picture with both winners. Don't know about Salman and Sayli.

If I got one paisa for every time one of us fans wondered why Arunita doesn't manage her social media well, then I would have been able to retire to a life of luxury by now 😂