Finale Weekend 3rd and 4 th August - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Sunidhi Chauhan Unveils the Dark Side of Reality Shows and the Bollywood Music Mafia (msn.com)

It is nothing new and she is no holy cow, despite knowing all these facts , tend to get sucked into reality shows once you start watching.

P who and Atharv are living examples of lobbying, manipulation to pull them forward.

Atharv at least has claim to be knowledgeable musically P who has none, just string pulling by Neeraj Sharma and a clown judge.

Aniirvinhya Avirbhav's sister is his first guru. She is one of the seven people followed by Arunita's mother and Pawandeep is not one of the 7.

I am curious to know the actual connection between Neeraj Sharma and Pihu family. If Kuhu is going to be imposed on us, we need to be well-informed ๐Ÿคจ
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Neha again next season? smiley3ARE YOU KIDDING ME? smiley7

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

I am surprised that you are surprised! Or shocked ! ๐Ÿคฃ. When we cribbed about Neha, they went all the way - handing her on a platter - undivided as solo/super judge. In your face! Now this will be the norm ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Originally posted by: Meredith

I don't think Superstar Singer Season 4 will be coming anytime soon. Not before 2026 at least.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I don't think Superstar Singer Season 4 will be coming anytime soon. Not before 2026 at least.

Fair enough. They give us time to recover and recuperate from The Great Neha Assault ๐Ÿ™„
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

@ bold Tagging some regulars to know their take on this. Just wanted to know whether it is just me or others felt the same?

Sorry, had missed your message.

To be honest, I did not watch all episodes completely this time. But if you are referring to Arunita's voice, she has been going through a rough patch since early 2023 - I believe this coincides with the time when we saw her pictures that made her look really ill. But she is back to normal now - check out her latest concert video.

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Fair enough. They give us time to recover and recuperate from The Great Neha Assault ๐Ÿ™„

What if Neha is back in Indian Idol 15?smiley42

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold Tagging some regulars to know their take on this. Just wanted to know whether it is just me or others felt the same?

You summed up the season. well said. Re, P, less said the better.

Re. Arunita, I thought hair stylist, makeup and wardrobe people were hell bent on making Sayli look prettier than Aru. By applying too much makeup, hairstyle and some of the dresses they made her wear. Singing wise she was brilliant.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

to be honest, need a break from SS, Indian Idol and Neha.