Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I have a different take on Arunita & what all goes with it. Arunita has totally taken a back seat since She lost II season.

Her demure personality, not assertive at all. She didn’t even support Avirbhav the way he needed her support. Also why did she let Salman & Danish constantly trying to match her up with Pawandeep? I don’t think she liked it at all. She would roll her eyes but not say a word. There are people who are extremely aggressive IE. Sayli, aggressive IE Danish, Type D Arunita. Head down, does her thing. No other interaction. Pawandeep doesn’t speak but his singing & playing many instruments -versatality speaks louder.

Arunita is completely different person. Not really into it. Hunger is gone. Not sure what has happened. The fire of original Arunita is surely missing. 🙁😥 one cannot be that much complacent 👎🏻

Sayli grabs every chance she gets to sing her 2 cents in annoying baby like voice. She is good but no one wants to see-hear her constantly.

May be I am completely off here but i may have a point 😊 I 💕💕 Arinita & she was better as a singer than who won that season IMHO. But no issues with PD winning

i am tired of Nak chadi nasal Neha & her antics 🙄😤

i will miss Harsh Limbachia the best host compared to the rest. His connection to children. He is not loud & obnoxious like some other hosts 😊

Edited by Dabulls23 - 1 months ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I have a different take on Arunita & what all goes with it. Arunita has totally taken a back seat since She lost II season.

Her demure personality, not assertive at all. She didn’t even support Avirbhav the way he needed her support. Also why did she let Salman & Danish constantly trying to match her up with Pawandeep? I don’t think she liked it at all. She would roll her eyes but not say a word. There are people who are extremely aggressive IE. Sayli, aggressive IE Danish, Type D Arunita. Head down, does her thing. No other interaction. Pawandeep doesn’t speak but his singing & playing many instruments -versatality speaks louder.

Arunita is completely different person. Not really into it. Hunger is gone. Not sure what has happened. The fire of original Arunita is surely missing. 🙁😥 one cannot be that much complacent 👎🏻

Sayli grabs every chance she gets to sing her 2 cents in annoying baby like voice. She is good but no one wants to see-hear her constantly.

May be I am completely off here but i may have a point 😊 I 💕💕 Arinita & she was better as a singer than who won that season IMHO. But no issues with PD winning

i am tired of Nak chadi nasal Neha & her antics 🙄😤

i will miss Harsh Limbachia the best host compared to the rest. His connection to children. He is not loud & obnoxious like some other hosts 😊

Agreed with everything you have said about Arunita. There's been some discussion about this on the Arunita thread too. Most of us fans have now reached the state of "resigned acceptance" and are now only wishing her happiness in whatever she has chosen for herself.

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Agreed with everything you have said about Arunita. There's been some discussion about this on the Arunita thread too. Most of us fans have now reached the state of "resigned acceptance" and are now only wishing her happiness in whatever she has chosen for herself.

i also have accepted the same for her. Right after II season ended Aru, Pawandeep & Danish came on tour to LA, most fans were extremely disappointed with choice of songs & didn’t care attitude from her was disheartening 🙁 I stopped watching II & SS2 or whatever came after. I think she is bound by stupid contract with Sony so she might have to go along with all the garbage.

I wish her all the best. She needs to put her foot down & not take the constant insinuation of being object for love angle with Pawandeep. They may be good friends, public may like them singing together. But that is where it ends. 😊

Edited by Dabulls23 - 1 months ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

i also have accepted the same for her. Right after II season ended Aru, Pawandeep & Danish came on tour to LA, most fansswete extremely disappointed with choice of songs & didn’t care attitude from her was disheartening 🙁 I stopped watching II & SS2 or whatever came after. I think she is bound by stupid contract with Sony so she might have to go along with all the garbage.

I wish her all the best. She needs to put her foot down & not take the constant insinuation of being object for love angle with Pawandeep. They may be good friends, public may like them singing together. But that is where it ends. 😊

I think if you dig a little deeper you will find the equation a little different that that.

Regardless of that, it is clear that there is no substitute for a solo career when it comes to long term success. That's what she needs to focus on - separate out personal life from professional.

But we are digressing from the topic of this thread.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

It seems Avirbhav has not taken up the Sony contract. Suraj Rosario has posted about all but him.

Dabulls23 thumbnail

It seems Avirbhav has not taken up the Sony contract. Suraj Rosario has posted about all but him.

so proud of Avirbhav & his family. Relieves them from being tied down by anything 👍👏🏼👏🏼😍 tfs

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

very wise decision. smiley32 otherwise concerts after concerts. He is 7 years old and at this age he will not have that much time for his studies. Hope in future winners will have guts like Avirbhav+his family.

Chaitali_k thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But Avirbhav is indeed exclusively managed by Sony. Its posted by both him as well as scrosario

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitali_k

But Avirbhav is indeed exclusively managed by Sony. Its posted by both him as well as scrosario

Okay. I missed that. I was just looking at Rosario's post.