Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Jhanak ka Kaha hua?! Wo competition jitane ke baad bhi zadu pocha hi karana chahegi!! Ani ka bhi waise same hi hai, he is just directing us energy towards wrong person 🙂‍↕️ aur hamara khoon jala raha hai !!

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ab jahank and ani ka character change ho gaya to arshi kyon peeche rahe☺️

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

So apt 😂😂😂😂 he truly goes after what he wants ! We loved that about him when he used to do that to jhanak and now that quality has come back to bite us !! Ani really keeps us on our toes smiley29

Banda pehle Jhanak ka talent manager tha abb Arshi ka hai....

Profession same...client changed...smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Kya baat hai!!!!

Aur aap bhi dekhti thi kya??

Season 1 maybe thora sa dekha tha...Thappki wali actress acha perform krti thi...

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hurt bahut hurt huya smiley36

This is random but this clip reminded me of Bipasha’s English 😂😂😂 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7orS-1voBJ/?igsh=bDhsemx1cXh5bjV4

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ani should try this costume tonight .,, role play 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gorilla aur nagin !!

That reminds me of Thapki and Gorilla wali love story lol smiley36

But good choice!smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mallab the show had three MLs ? Bihaan, Dhruv and Gorilla? smiley44

Boy, am I glad or am I glad, that I have missed out on some elite iTV content smiley36

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Indian show Thapki pyar ki.....on COLORS...

A love triangle like no other, literally! No matter how hard you try, you can’t erase this love story from your memory.

One of the most popular shows, Thapki Pyar Ki had an epic twist in the plot, where a Gorilla fell for the protagonist of the show, Thapki. We must acknowledge that the giant Gorilla gave tough competition to Bihaan and Dhruv, the male leads in the show......

See this....cliche trip & fall...

How romanticsmiley42.......smiley37

main-qimg-28e69f937c3a9a92a1bafd44854ed745-pjlq.jpeg

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak ka Kaha hua?! Wo competition jitane ke baad bhi zadu pocha hi karana chahegi!! Ani ka bhi waise same hi hai, he is just directing us energy towards wrong person 🙂‍↕️ aur hamara khoon jala raha hai !!

Jahnak aur ani ek dusre ko bhool gaye and arshi ko ab ani se koi lena dena nahin hain , ab sabki priority change ho gayi.ab makers ne change to kar diya main leads ko

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

That reminds me of Thapki and Gorilla wali love story lol smiley36

But good choice!smiley37

That is the source material only.....smiley36

I shared about That epic triangle of Thapki & Gorilla....and Wahi se yeh idea as Raha haismiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh so to hai … but characters change nahi kiye … like they were what they were and that is the problem! Jhanak never gave up on her mahanata and ani never gave up on his extra responsible nature ! If they changed then , meaning if they made them little stronger , that would have been a character change! But they didn’t change them and their code word language created all the MUs, and here we are … so change is what we need but they are not giving it …they are not leaving behind their true nature. Their priorities well for ani family is imp and for jhanak her pride … so they didn’t change …

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Jahnak aur ani ek dusre ko bhool gaye and arshi ko ab ani se koi lena dena nahin hain , ab sabki priority change ho gayi.ab makers ne change to kar diya main leads ko

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

lol 😂 jab wo ignore kar raha tha … she was running after him … ab wo ignore mar Rahi hai .. to he is running after her !

Yah Rab ne bandi jodi smiley37smiley37