Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Nahi iss ahem ji ke pyaaar karane ke trike se! Isse dekh kar lagata hai hamara ani kitana accha hai!!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Tum Gopi bao se obsessed horahe ho kiya? smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Mere kush rehane ka aasara 🤣

Gopi Bahu aur khushismiley37smiley37smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

I read AK coming … and saw hiba story she is the one dancing ! Appu seem to have run away form the house ! But what the hell about the SR… wo to hona hi hai ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ hamara ani shahid hone Wala hai

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Girllll !! You started today’s quota.. do you know what all is happening in Jhanak???

vira76 thumbnail

Well at least with AK story hopefully go somewhere little more interesting than this new way to torture J and us ! 🙂‍↕️ ani I don’t want to guess anything … his past tense and present tense is such mudur pulao, I can’t guess his future tense

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Anirudh Bose & Aditya Kapoor aamne -samne smiley37smiley37 along with Guruji...

Kaunsa Bawaal karne ki planning kar rahe makers

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I read AK coming … and saw hiba story she is the one dancing ! Appu seem to have run away form the house ! But what the hell about the SR… wo to hona hi hai ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ hamara ani shahid hone Wala hai

No one is giving updates regarding that! Only memshaib would know and she id not giving bytes!!🙄

vira76 thumbnail

Isake samane Ani to muze devata lagata hai ! And what is this “la la la “ music in the background lol !! 😂 he is cheating for god sakes

Originally posted by: piapriya

Itne asanskari nikale vehem-i mean ahem ji

https://tenor.com/jAOmq6MrY4p.gif

vira76 thumbnail

I have already assumed the worst so I don’t have any expectations … wo shahid ho chuka hai 💀☠️

Originally posted by: Edkv74

No one is giving updates regarding that! Only memshaib would know and she id not giving bytes!!🙄

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have already assumed the worst so I don’t have any expectations … wo shahid ho chuka hai 💀☠️

Yeh assumption toh maine bhi kiya that kashmir mein!! Anyways hum dono ke assumption ko nazar andaaz na karte hue we can say that he is lucky 😜

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well at least with AK story hopefully go somewhere little more interesting than this new way to torture J and us ! 🙂‍↕️ ani I don’t want to guess anything … his past tense and present tense is such mudur pulao, I can’t guess his future tense

With AK around Ani is so unpredictable...

But I'm happy at least we will see something in the show... It's getting way too boring now..

I'm still hopeful all this khichdi will give us something beautiful now... 🤞🤞

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago