Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK will see whom he will support..ex wife or current wife.

he will support his Arshi only!! He loves her na πŸ˜›
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Ya and Offscreen also he is promoting himself so muchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why all these cameo people are like this on Jhanak, Salman is also the sameπŸ˜› on the other side the male lead is inactive in SMπŸ₯²

It's difficult to tolerate AK both onscreen and offscreen..but now we don't have much options it's better to see him instead of Ani chi

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

yes i have seen that lol.. i think they make fun of that scene in her other show that she dones where is an actress.. that was quite funny

Yes...Kahan hum Kahan tum...where she played an actress that to daily soap queen..

In that show She was playing a character named Sonakshi who was acting as a Parvati in a sasural Simar ka kind of showsmiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

he will support his Arshi only!! He loves her na πŸ˜›

I don't have any doubt...I know whom he will support.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

same here... i am want to know that but i guess we will only know if they reveal it after the show ends in an interview

Yes...we need to wait till then..Once the show goes off air..then only probably they will reveal in an interview...smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

i think i have seen parts of it , it was story on one night stand somehng like that right ?

Yes...yes...that same one...

The show has some amazing dialogues which go right through your heart.... specially Barun's dialogues were unbelievably raw there...And Meera played by Surbhi was also a good character...

asmitamohanty thumbnail

lol dont tell me you watched the show!!

Nooo Nooo I have not....smiley36

Itna bhi khali nahi Hun main....joh ye show dekhungi...smiley37

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't have any doubt...I know whom he will support.

He'll support Arshi. But J will win the competition and he'll have a monologue like "Haan Jhanak, mein tumhara success door se dekhke bahut khush hun"πŸ˜›

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Jhanak's solo track is doomed from the beginning only...as writer didn't have any intention to show her facing real struggle and overcoming them with strength...

They just changed the place... otherwise everything is same...from Guruji's zimmedari ,Jhanak getting bullied.,then humiliated in her house..even dialogues.." main apni marzi se nahi ayi".. everything is same....

They are compromising their FL's character arc for the sake of their ghatiya regressive cheap drama....

That too important roles are enacted by non-actors....So her solo track is not interesting.....

That's the problem here...

Writers are playing very bad with characters...

It was expected to show her professional struggle but instead they chose to show us same humiliation with different set of people.. They just love to show regressive content...

Leads for them are like toys with whom they are playing brutally... Can't believe what we saw in 200+ episode, they are ruining it in this 2 - 3 weeks for the sake of third angle...

MMR2810 thumbnail