Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Sanju - Kaaju has overtook Mannu- Meenu as the emotional, lovey- dovey couple in the house 😍😍

Manoj Meenu are the least lovey dovey couple .. Madhav and Vidya have their angst and lovey dovey moments..

kajal and Sanjay ka toh kya hi kahe

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How a girl who is still after a guy who left her at mandap amd love other girl gets a free pass everytime..

Rohit is angry with Armaan than why not ruhi get the dose..

Na abhira ne ruhi ko kabhi blame kiya...it seem same is going with Rohit also..

I loved FBs of Rohit with all family members..

FBs showed his goofy and carefree nature...

Originally posted by: Why_though

Everyone seems to love Rohit unconditionally.. it was so foolish of Rohit to leave all these people behind for a stupid reason.. he could have informed his family and they would have supported him.. he could have given annulment papers, set Roohi free, asked Abhira to divorce Armaan, she was not in love with Armaan back then, then convince family for the wedding .. or he could have spoke to Armaan and would have known his standpoint..he could have even fought with Armaan and maintained some distance.. without doing that he ran away like a fool.. He hurt all these people and himself.. I miss Shivam as Rohit! Let’s see how this new one fits into his role ..

He is after all Vidya and Madhav's joint production... to ask something sensible from him is too muchsmiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MG did not mince words today while pointing out that Ar is defying the family to be with Ab and the difficulties he faced to be with her.But at the same time during Ruhis time he did not waste a second in putting family over her and did not even tell the family about her.

But Ruhi and her umeed and her understanding of her kismat ka kya hi karun. She has gone from her bharosa on her pyaar to pyaar sab kuch nahin hota..

Interpreting even the worst situation to keep delusional umeed alive...

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

you know i won't be surprised if armaan is again treated like a nobody now that rohit is back. everyone was about rohit. at the end of the episode today, i felt that armaan felt a little sad hearing vidya say her zindagi is back. i really hope that's not the case,

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Nephy1

How a girl who is still after a guy who left her at mandap amd love other girl gets a free pass everytime..

I am sure even if he is angry with Ruhi, it won't be a public humiliation like what he is doing with Armaan.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira will fix things for Ar Rohit.

But i hope his anger is not only for Ar but Ruhi too.

Bahut ummeed hai that he will call her out for who she is - dhokebaaz, badchalan, ghatiya, matlabi.

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Kyunki paneer pasanda uncle ko zabardasti Sirat ki legacy ko mahaan dikhana hai. Uski matashree jisne kitne kaand kiye usko bhi washing machine mein daal diya, ab iske saath bhi wohi krenge. I don't get it why he doesn't makes Sirat's lineage the lead in the show?? Atleast audience will be spared from the continuous cringe.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I don’t understand how did the phemli recognise Rohit after his plastic surgery?