Users

Frequent Posters

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Part 7

Chapter 7

Manisha sat besides Abhira quietly without saying anything....Vidya had told her as to what arguments had broken out between the couple.....Frnakly she was not surprised with Armaan's decisions....The poor boy had always suffered in this house but she felt bad for Abhira....She knew how Abhira was raised,Abhira often told her how for Akshara she was the only one in one of the toughest situtations of her life....Abhira felt Manisha behind her and she felt tired and put her head in Manisha's lap.....manisha always cared for her like Akshara used to care for her....there was no malice in her care,she cared for her like she cared for Kiara....She loved Vidya there was no question of that but sometimes Abhira felt that the situation with her and Armaan reached certain point because Vidya gave that freedom to Ruhi to interfere between husband and wife......Manisha caressed Abhira's head and felt few tears.....

Here Vidya sat with Armaan without any questions....Waiting for her son to say something...Vidya waited patiently...She knew that Rohit and Armaan were way different...While Rohit would take his anger out on things,Armaan was a man of patience and would only speak when he wanted to.....usually Abhira knew everything that went in her Khadoosman's heart so Vidya never had to worry about that aspect but right now she just knew that Armaan needed her even though Vidya knew that she too was part of problem.....Armaan knew that Abhira loved him and would never leave him but he knew that she would certainly resent him if not today than tomorrow for this decision......He had to work on the problem...He couldnot punish Abhira because he had a tough childhood...

Vidya (telling him)-Abhira too had a tough childhood Armaan.....Tum imagine bhi nahi kar sakte ek single mother ko kya kuch sambhalna padta hai.....It is one of the toughest job in the world.....Abhira too grew up without a father,its not totally out of the world Armaan ke woh bhi family chahti hogi.....

Armaan (chuckling)-Ma frankly mai nahi chahta ki mera baccha Dadisa ke aas paas bhi bada ho....She might have changed but I will never trust her.....

Vidya (making him understand)-Woh tere aandar ka darr hai beta.....Mai jaanti hu ki Ma sa ne jo bhi kiya tha tere saath bachpan mein.....Ye Abhira ke saath iss ghar mai aane baad tu bhool nahi sakta....Par tere darr ki wajah se tu Abhira ko toh punish nahi kar sakta na.......Uska iss decision mein barabar ka hissa hona chahiye Armaan.....You cannot take the decision for her.....Tere darr ka illaj kar Armaan.....Itni badi sacrifice mat karwa Abhira se......(taking a huge breath)-Aur iss sab ke liye sirf Ma sa nahi mai bhi toh zimmedar hu Armaan......

Armaan (nodding)-Ma nahi.....

Vidya (not letting him complete)-I did as much damage as Ma sa beta.....Maine tere aur Rohit ke beech mai farak kiya hai....Kahi na kahi mujhe ye bhi lagta hai ki Ruhi tum dono ke beech itna isiliye aayi kyuki maine usse teri taraf zyada hi push kar diya....I am as much repsonsible for your bad childhood beta.....Maine teri parvarish ki zimmedarri toh utha li par mai kabhi impartial nahi ban payi....Rohit got a mother but you neither had a mother nor a father.......

Armaan (suddenly remembering)-Abhira,woh kaha hai ? Mai jata hu uske paas.....She is still not well.....

Vidya (making him sit)-Manisha hai uske paas....

Abhira drank the water that Manisha had got for her....Abhira looked at her phone,she took a huge breath.....For once she was very happy that the reports were negative....She didnot want to make that choice between Armaan and the baby.....Manisha got juice for Abhira and amde her drink it slowly......

Manisha (asking)-Abhira reports aayi beta..?

Abhira (chuckling sadly)-For once I am happy ki reports negative hai chachi sa......

Manisha (with concern)-Toh phir ye chakkar....?

Abhira (assuring her)-I spoke to the doctor....its because I am late nothing else.....Chachi sa aapse ek baat poochu ?

Manisha (nodding)-Ha bolna ?

Abhira (asking)-Jab dadisa ko Armaan ko aise hi treat karna tha toh why did she bring him home ?

Manisha (explaining)-Maine kai baar Madhav bhaisahab se poocha hai....Unhone bataya ki unki yahi shrat thi Vidya jethani sa se shaadi karne ki that she accepts Armaan and gives him mother's love and you know sab kuch theek tha par Rohit ke aane ke baad Ma sa bahut farak karne lagi Rohit aur Armaan ke beech.....Usse expect kiya gaya ki woh aapni har khushi kurbaan karre Rohit ke liye.......Par tujhe pata hai,ek cheez aisi hai joh Ma sa kitni bhi koshish na kar le Armaan se kabhi nahi cheen payi aur nahi Rohit ko de payi...

Abhira (confused)-Kya ?

Manisha (smiling)-Law.....Armaan ki kamaai hui izzat....Armaan ka talent law ke liye....Woh ek bahut hi behtarin lawyer hai.....Aur woh Rohit kabhi nahi baan sakta....Aur wohi talent mujhe tujheme dikhta hai.....Par a tum dono kya karoge.....? Abhira mai jaanti hu ye bahut hi bada faisla hai par shaanti se karna beta.....

Abhira (chuckling sadly)-Faisla toh aapka beta already kar chuka hai.....Mujhe koi haq nahi diya gaya hai iss faisla mai...

Manisha (explaining)-Abhira ye sirf uska darr bol raha hai beta....Uska darr door hoga na toh faisla bhi badal jayega.....

Abhira (sadly)-Mujhe kisi umeed mai nahi rehna hai chachi sa.....(taking a huge breath)-Armaan jaanta hai mai usse bahut pyaar karti hu,usse kabhi nahi chodke jaogi....Phir chahe woh koi bhi aise faisle mere saamne rakh de.....

Abhira was just about to get up but was hit with one more dizzy spell,Manisha and Kajal caught her and helped her up to the room......Kajal is confused seeing Manisha and Vidya with Abhira and Amraan respectively but nobody reveals anything...Vidya and Manisha leave Abhira and Armaan so that Abhira can rest.....Armaan tried to talk to Abhira but she is no condition to do that....In the evening Vidya sends Abhira's dinner with the staff in her room.....Kaveri was puzzled but Kajal explained that Abhira is not in best of her health,Kaveri expresses worry to which Vidya calms her down that she would be fine as doctor had already been consulted......Kaveri knew that both Manisha and Vidya were being ivasive but she let it go......Abhira was finally releived that she had received her periods but since it was late,Abhira was not feeling good at all.....She sat up and drank the juice Vidya sent for her but she was in no mood to eat right now....

Armaan had gone out to get medicines for Abhira....The doctor had told him that while Abhira was alright,she had noticed bit of dip in her hemoglobin which needed to be rectified....Armaan when entered saw that Abhira was struggling to sit.....The doctor had assured him that it was her hormones and nothing else.....He saw the pain his wife was in right now.....Armaan reached out and helped her sit properly....he fed her the food...

Abhira (shoving the food away)-Mujhe bhook nahi hai iss waqt please....

Armaan (feeding her again)-You have to eat....The doctor said that your hemoglobin is low,aab se tumhara saare khane par mera dhyan hoga Abhira....You are not taking care of your health and you are working round the clock.....Aise nahi chalega.....Next two years are very important for your career and for that you have to be healthy and eat well......

Armaan fed her food....Abhira ate since she was in condition to fight right now....Vidya who had to came to check on Abhira smiled seeing both of them and prayed to god to make Armaan think about everything again.....To remove that fear from his heart and brain.....Vidya shared the problem with Madhav who was extremely remorseful about everything.....Around midnight Armaan who had been unable to sleep felt Abhira writhing in pain and got up and went to kitchen to get heating pad.....He got the heating pad and heat up some milk for Abhira with which she can take a pain killer.....Armaan slightly woke Abhira up who was startled seeing Armaan up in the middle of the night....

Armaan (putting the heating pad on her abdomen)-Ye lo.....Isse aaram rahega....And take this milk aur uske saath aapni pain killer le lo....Doctor had told you thousand times Abhira ki zyada lage toh le lo why dont you take it....Kabse dard mai bilak rahi ho....

Abhira (drinking the milk)-Mujhe har mahine pain killers leni pasand nahi hai....

Armaan (nodding)-Har mahine mat lo but when the pain is unbearable tab toh le lo yaar.....(giving her the medicine)-Take this....

In the morning Armaan woke up late since he was up all night thinking,about Abhira,about him.....He saw Abhira dressed up for work.....he sat at the edge of the bed as he noticed Abhira getting all ready.Abhira noticed Armaan from the mirror and went near him.....Armaan held her from the waist and hugged her tightly.....Abhira hesitaitngly put her hand in Armaan's hair,slightly massaging his scalp......She knew this is how he always calmed down whenever upset.....Right now Abhira knew that she was upset with Armaan but she knew that marriage was tough but they had to fight for both of them.....Right in the middle of her thoughts,Abhira got hit by a bad cramp,at which she held Armaan tightly.....Armaan noticed Abhira's hold and understood that she was in pain...Armaan made her sit and he sat next to her by holding her hand....

Armaan (worriedly)-Are you alright ? Pain ho raha hai ? Do you want to go to the doctor ?

Abhira (nodding,calming him down)-Shaant ho jao....I am fine (cupping his face)-Relax....Kuch nahi hua hai...Its natural.......(taking a huge breath)-Armaan I dont understand where to begin in this.....I am angry at you for deciding things alone,but I do understand your pain and fear and I dont want you to resent me for doing something forcibly......If you dont want to have children thats fine with me.....I have you and I will always be happy with that....

Armaan (nodding)-No absolutely not Ira...Mai tumhe itni badi sacrifice nahi karne dooga....Trust me,I have been making sacrifices all my life....They suck the soul out of you and I would never want that for you jaan.....I know I have lots of fears regarding our future and for our sake I want to work on that......(hesitaitngly)-What if I tell you that I want to leave the house and Udaipur ?

Abhira (stunned)-Kya tum family ke bagair ji paoge ?You love them so so much.....

Armaan (cupping her face)-Abhira you are my family....And you know lately I have been realizing that maybe its time for us to move....Poddar Firms hamesha dadisa ki rahegi,and the love she gives me woh hamesha conditional rahega....You know kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki everything she gives woh koi ehsaan kar rahi hai mujhpar......i will never progress in Poddar Firms......But I dont want to pull you without your wishes.....mai akele koi decision nahi lena chahta.....But professionally I think I require a new chapter and Mumbai would be really good for your career too.....But again its our decision not mine alone....

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-The only thing that ties me to this city is you.....Mera yahaan aur kuch bhi nahi hai aur koi bhi nahi hai.....When did you started feeling like leaving ?

Armaan (confessing)-Honestly I have been thinking about this for a long time,long before you came to my life.....But that time I didnt feel like I had something to lose if I stayed but now with you I feel like its time to start our life away from here...Mai yeh nahi keh raha that I donot want to keep any relations,but I do want to start the next chapter of my life away from Dadisa...No matter how much she changes woh baatein mai kabhi nahi bhool sakta.....The way she treated you mai kabhi nahi bhool saktra....I am thankful to her for how she handled us during the whole Charu issue but kuch cheeze zindagi mai klabhi nahi bhooli ja sakti....

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-What about Ma and papa ?

Armaan (smiling)-I will talk to them....The day I came here,i always knew that my stay here would be with expiration date Abhira....I never planned on staying here forever but dadisa ka pyaar paane ki lalach mai yaha rook gaya......

Abhira (hugging him)-Tum jaha jaoge mai waha jaane ko ready hu Armaan.....I never have to think twice about that....

Armaan hugged Abhira tightly.....Abhira soon left for work but Armaan went to meet his parents....He had specifically asked Vidya and Madhav to meet him outside....The talk was important and was not something that could be done inside the house....He explained his and Abhira's decision to his parents.....Madhav was proud of his son,he was taking a step he could never take....Vidya on the other hand was very emotional......She loved Armaan and Abhira and it would be too much for her to see her children leave,but Armaan explained to her that he was not breaking relations but he wanted certain space for him to work on his childhood traumas and he also wanted Abhira to grow professionally without any restrictions.........He also told Vidya that his growth at Poddar Firms was always going to be limited since Dadisa considered him outsider and he didnt want his any of the children he might have the same fate as he had.....He assured Vidya and Madhav that he and Abhira would always be in touch and just a plane ride away.....He told Madhav that he was going to talk to Kaveri today......

Armaan was in Kaveri's cabin hesitant to talk...But Kaveri assured him to speak.....Armaan requested Phuphasa if he could have some time alone with Kaveri as it was important....Sanjay left the cabin thinking about what Armaan had to talk......Armaan sat on the opposite side of Kaveri and began to talk.....Kaveri relaized that something was serious otherwise Armaan would not be this detailed......

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Dadisa mai Abhira ko lekar Mumbai move hone ke baare mai soch raha hu....I am planning to leave the firm and the house.....

Kaveri (stunned)-What ? Par kyu ? Sab toh theek se chal raha hai na Armaan ? Phir aapko ghar chodne ki kya zarorrat aa padi....

Armaan (chuckling sadly)-Dadisa mujhe nahi lagta aapki nazar mai kabhi koi problem ho sakti hai.....For you everything is always perfect par shyad aapko aapke samne wale se poochna chahiye ki sahi kya hai aur galt kya chal raha hai......This is not sudden....Maine bahut saalo se ye baat sochi hui thi,But i never had any storng reasons but aab hai.....

Kaveri (asking)-Can I know ki kya reason hai ? Khud ki firm hai Armaan and you want to work for someone else ?

Armaan (bluntly)-Poddar Firms aapki hai aur aapke baad Rohit ki....Armaan Poddar ka koi astitva nahi hai yaha par.....I want to continue to build my name some where else....Mera yaha aage koi progress nahi hai....And Mumbai would be benificial for Abhira too....I want to see her grow much more.....And yaha limited potential hai uske liye........

Kaveri (confused)-Aapse kisne kaha ki aapka yaha koi future nahi hai ? Armaan you are family....Abhira is family and any children you have will be family.....

Armaan (chuckling sadly)-Dadisa ek waqt tha jab meri ek galti par mujhe sunaya jatha ki mera khoon ganda hai ya meri parvarish kitni ghatiya hai.....Din me das baar aap kehti thi that I am outsider and that Rohit was your blood......You really shouldnot have any problem ki mai jaa raha hu afterall I was never your grandson,you never made me feel that way......Mai yaha rook gaya tha kyuki aapka pyaar paane ka lalach tha mujhe but since past few years woh lalch khatam ho gaya hai.....I saw reality as bright as Sun.....

Kaveri (stunned )-Armaan aapne kabhi.....

Armaan (smiling sadly)-Kabhi nahi kaha maine aapse.....But recently it came to my light ki mera darr,aapki baatein mere childhood traumas baan chuke hai and I donot want ki ye sab mere aur Abhira ki shaadi par bhaari pade.....Khool ke saas lena chahta hu mai....Yaha toh mai ye baat bhi khool kar nahi keh sakta ki meri Ma ka naam Shivani tha.......Aapko pata hai maine aaj taak aapni ma ki tasveer nahi dekhi kabhi.....Maan liya tha Vidya Ma is my only mother,bahut naainsaafi ki hai maine Shivani ma ke saath.....As soon as I and Abhira find something we will leave.....Rishta nahi tod raha hu,par ghar zaroor chod raha hu......Congratulations aapne Udaipur ke sabse patient and calm insaan ki patience tod di......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

Armaan and Abhira after a year in Mumbai

Excellent vision. Armaan and Abhira deserve to fly high without the clutches of Poddar family.

Sanjay is still there? He wasn't thrown out after the marital abuse came into light?

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry it was a typo mistake of the name....

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update,waiting 4 nxt update

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Sorry it was a typo mistake of the name....

Nevermind! I often get confused and interlink all your stories, So I thought I was mistaken and that didn't happen in this fic.

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Waiting for ur update
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Patiently waiting for the next update

Please update soon