Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Hey I really like your this story also You are my family PART 1 PAGE 1 UPDATED , I had something like dis in mind and wanted to write … But would love to read yours Please update
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: olsen_124

TEASER

A Pregnancy scare brings contrasting opinions of Armaan and Abhira to fore

Hopefully they can talk it out

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did I scare with you with my teaser ??

olsen_124 thumbnail

Sorry not keeping well,will try and update soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope you feel better soon

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Hey waiting for your update
srkksgjenny thumbnail
Hey when r u updating
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update & teaser,waiting 4 nxt part

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 6

Abhira walked into Poddar Mansion thinking about Manish's case....She was confused as to how to get him out of this mess....She even had talked to Dev who agreed with what she had thought,but he was the same opinion that right the markets were very tight......She looked around and found nobody in the house when she inquired with the staff,he told her that everybody ahd went to a function,but Armaan was back.....He also informed her that Vidya had told him that Ruhi would be coming to get her luggage.....Abhira asked him to give Ruhi whatever belongings she had left.....Abhira went upstairs and heard the noise of the shower,smiling that Armaan was back,maybe she can take his opinion......She took out her night clothes and thats when she noticed the small box,Kipling uncle had sent from Mussorie.....It contained some of her photographs and some important legal papers...Just as she was about to keep the box somewhere safe,she heard Armaan calll her out.....

Armaan (calling her out)-Abhira is that you,please ek towel de do.....

Abhira (pouting)-Bina towel ke kon nahne jaata hai Khdoosman......

Abhira puts the box down and goes to give a towel to her husband unaware that some mischivieous thoughts are cooking in his mind......Just as Abhira was handing Armaan the towel,he pulled her inside along with the towel,Abhira who had lost her balance straight away fell on Armaan who in trying to stabilise both of them,by mistake started the shower.....Armaan was completely lost in his wife who had shut her eyes tightly in the fears that both she and Armaan would fall....Abhira opened her eyes slowly and noticed her husband's eyes on her....His eyes were the first place where one would fine oceans of emotions.....where she found love for her.....Slowly Armaan helped her stand up properly and as soon as she had her footing,Abhira smacked Armaan on his arms....

Abhira (pouting)-Tumhe aise time pai hi kuch atrangi soojhta hai Armaan ? Poori geeli ho gayi mai......

Armaan (chuckling)-Shower tumhare girne ki wajah se shuru huya tha madam,meri wajah se nahi......

Abhira (getting irritated)-Aandar toh tumne khicha tha na,Khadoosman tum na urghh....Saare kapde gile kar diye mere.....

Armaan (getting worried)-Change karlo jaldi se warna sardi lag jayege......

Abhira looked here and there and saw Armaan's shirt hanging in the bathroom.....She asked Armaan to leave the bathroom and shut the door of their room....Abhira hesitaitingly looked at her husband's shirt....Yes she did wear his clothes but not like this......Armaan had shut the door of their room and asked Abhira to come out twice however there came no response,Armaan got worried and asked Abhira if she needed his help or something...What Armaan was not prepared was to see his wife in his shirt looking gorgeous.....Armaan was stunned when he spotted Abhira in his white shirt,obviously the shirt looked extra large on her with it finishing just above her knees.....She looked perfect in it with the wet hair she had.....Abhira was extremely shy and her face was of shade of tomatoes.....But she did not miss that look in her husband's eyes.....Armaan brought her close by holding her waist and made her look at him by holding her chin......

Abhira (whispering)-Aise kyu dekh rahe ho mujhe ?

Armaan (huskily)-You should wear my clothes more often.....You looked ethreal......

Abhira (shyly)-Accha aab chodo mujhe....Mai change kar leti hu..

Abhira tried to leave to change but Armaan slowly pulled her back to him....Abhira put her hands on his chest....Armaan cupped her face and kissed her on her forehead.....Abhira closed her eyes,feeling his love and held his T-Shirt tightly.....

Abhira (whispering)-Kya kar rahe ho Armaan ? Jaane do na......

Armaan (nodding)-Bilkul nahi.....Mere paas raho yahi par.....(remembering)-I have a gift for you....

Abhira (smiling and confused)-Why ? I mean na humari anniversary hai na birthday....

Armaan (taking the gift out from the wardrobe)-You are my wife....Mujhe kisi occassion ki zaroorat nahi hai to gift you something Ira.....(asking)-Close your eyes...

Abhira (confused)-Arre par....

Armaan (asking)-Eyes Ira....

Abhira closed her eyes and soon Armaan made her wear the bracelet.....Abhira opened her eyes and saw the bracelet......It was simple yet classy but Abhira scrunched up her nose noticing something carved on the bracelet,most probably a date.....She looked questioningly looked at Armaan who asked her to figure it out.....Abhira tried remembering the date but was not successful.....Armaan held her close and told her about the date....

Armaan (smiling)-This was the first time we met......You know jab tumne woh tortoise meri car par maara tha......

Abhira (remembering)-I can never forget that moment....This is beautiful......Thanks...

Armaan (smiling)-Tumne mujhe sabse badi gift di hai Ira......This is nothing infront of that.....

Abhira (confused)-I never gave you anything.....

Armaan (confessing)-When you agreed to be mine......Woh meri zindagi ka sabse bada gift tha Abhira.....You are the biggest gift which has been given to me.....Meri boring si life ko adventorous aur khoobsurat tumne banaya hai.....Mujhse itna pyaar kisi ne aaj taak nahi kiya hai.....Tum se zyada pyaar mujhse aur koi nahi kar sakta.....Tumne sirf tumhara pyaar nahi diya mujhe,you gave me the strength to fight for my familiy's love and respect as well......

Armaan kissed her slowly,It was a soft kiss full of love,Abhira kept her hand on Armaan's chest and Armaan brought Abhira nearer......While Abhira's hands slowly went to Armaan's hair.....They broke the kiss and joint their forehead trying to get their breathing under control......Abhira hugged Armaan tightly....She knew that no matter what Armaan would always be at her side in any difficulty they would face.....She knew that marraige was not easy and that there would always be difference of opinions but they would always weather that......

Two days had passed since that day but Abhira was not feeling well....But she had to go to court since she had a case with Dev.She somehow made through the case but once the court was adjourned for the day,she asked Dev if she could leave early since she was not feeling well.....Dev knowing how sincere Abhira was in her work let Abhira go on half day especially since even he could see that she was not well On the way to Poddar House Abhira got checked up by the doctor,she was shocked when the doctor suggested the pregnancy test thats when she realised that she was yet to receive her periods this month...She was late and she was never late....She got the blood test done....She was scared,she and Armaan never had that kids conversation and she was not ready not right now,obviously she wanted kids but right now she was at the begining of her career and the way she worked,she would never be able to manage kid and her career.....Once Abhira reached home she sat on the bed with a thump.....She had been feeling dizzy throughout the day she tried to make out the reason but had came up with nothing that was before,but the doctor had scared her.....Manisha had seen her coming and going to her room....After finishing up the work she went to Armaan and Abhira's room....Abhira usually never ever came early......As soon as she entered the room,she saw Abhira not feeling well,Manisha got worried and immeidtely called Armaan.....And after the call Manisha rushed into AbhiMaan's room....

Manisha (concerned)-Abhira beta kya huva ? Tabyet theek nahi hai kya ?

Abhira (pale face)-Ha chachi sa....Subah se chakkar aa rahe hai....

Manisha (concerned)-Mai doctor ko bula ke lati hu....Tu aaram se beth pehle.....

Abhira (hesitaintgly)-Woh mai doctor ke paas ja kar aayi hu...She did a blood test and mujhe shaam taak reports mil jayege...

Manisha (concerned)-Kis cheez ka test ? Beta tu theek toh hai na ?

Abhira (closing the door of her room)-Chachi sa aap please kisi ko batana mat.....Armaan ko bhi nahi....Not right now.....

Manisha (confused)-Tu bata mujhe......Mai kisi ko nahi bataogi....

Abhira (hesitaingly)-Pregnancy test....I am late,doctor thinks it might be a possiblity.....

Manisha (sitting next to Abhira)-Its okay Abhira....Hum sab ke saath kabhi na kabhi toh aisa huva hi hoga....(asking)-Par tu Armaan ko kyu batana nahi chahti....Tujhe baccha nahi chahiye......?

Abhira (feeling tired)-Nahi chachisa aisi baat nahi hai.....I love kids and I do want them but iss waqt mai ready nahi hu....I work round the clock,its begining of my career and frankly speaking maine aur Armaan ne kabhi iss baare mai koi baat bhi nahi ki hai......

Manisha (smiling)-Maybe this is a sign Abhira that you both need to talk about that....Mai Armaan ko bahut acche se jaanti hu beta.....Tere career ko leke woh bhi bahut protective hai.....If its positive Abhira than take it as a blessing and if not than you have nothing to worry about......And even if its positive beta hum sab hai tere saath,you have nothing to worry about.....(hesitaitingly)-Woh maine Armaan ko teri tabyet ke baare mai bata diya hai....

Abhira (trying to smile)-Maybe we do need to talk about that.....Aap chinta mat kijiye....Bas ghar par iss baare mai kuch mat batayega....

Manisha (concerned)-Kuch khane ko bheju tere liye....?

Abhira (feeling tired)-Juice..Khaane ka bilkul mann nahi hai chachi sa.....

Manisha (sternly)-Mai sandwhich aur juice bhej rahi hu.....Poora finish chahciye....

Armaan rushed inside the house and soon spotted Manisha who told him that Abhira was resting upstairs.....She handed sandwhich and juice to Armaan...Armaan slowly entered the room so as to not disturb his wife....Armaan kept his bag on the table along with the tray for sandwhich and juice and sat next to Abhira,who was resting while keeping her eyes closed.....He softly kissed on her forehead....Abhira woke up seeing Armaan and tried to sit up but Armaan helped her in sitting up....Armaan was worried,Abhira looked slightly pale and tired....He fed her sandwhich and juice.....Abhira looked at Armaan and knew that she had to talk to Armaan about eveyrthing she cannot lie to him or hide things from him,moreover she had to know what he felt about kids as well......

Armaan (worriedly)-What happened ? Subah se theek nahi lag raha tha than why did you go to court Ira ?

Abhira (smiling slowly)-Armaan case tha mera.....It would look unprofessional tum bhi jaante ho.....I managed....

Armaan (worriedly)-Mai doctor ko phone karta hu.....

Abhira (stopping him)-Armaan mai doctor ke yaha jaa kar aayi hu....She took my blood and the reports will come in the evening....

Armaan (getting more worried)-Blood test for what.....Ira whats wrong ?

Abhira (asking)-Armaan please shut the door,we need to talk.......(looking at his worried face)-Please batati hu na mai.....

Armaan shut the door and sat next to Abhira....Abhira explained to him everything and the pregnancy test....Abhira noticed Armaan's face lost colour at the mention of pregnancy test....She thought she was imagining things but she wasnt it appeared.....She assured Armaan that the result was yet to come and they would handle whatever came......But what Armaan asked her next shocked her to a different level.....

Armaan (asking)-Do you even want kids ? I mean I just assumed that since tum itni career oriented ho.....

Abhira (completing his sentence)-Mujhe bacche nahi chahiye hoge ? You assumed that Armaan...Yes I am career oriented but I do want kids....I had grown up without my father Armaan,without any family so yes I have always wanted a family of my own.....

Armaan (questioning)-So tum aur me family nahi hai.....? I am your family and you are mine Abhira.....

Abhira (bluntly)-You dont want kids ?

Armaan (nodding)-No.Not after how I grew up Abhira.....Since I was a child all I have heard is that how mera khoon ganda tha and how my parent's marriage even though legally married I was treated like I was some illegitimate child Abhira you know that.....I donot want my child to hear all those things....I donot want my child to live the way I lived..... I donot want my child to sacrifice the way I have sacrificed.....So I had long time back decided that I would never have children.....

Abhira (making him understand)-Armaan I understand what you went through but dadisa has changed tumhe pata hai ye baat.......

Armaan (nodding)-Because aab tak Rohit ka koi baccha nahi hai Abhira.....And god forbid something happened to us I donot ever want that my child would be raised by Kaveri Poddar.....Poison ke alawa maine zindagi mai kuch nahi dekha hai and papa was of no use.......I would never want any child to go through what I have went through......So no I donot want kids.....

Abhira (angrily)-Why is this the first time I am hearing about that Armaan ? If you didnt want kids ye baat tumne pehle kyu nahi batayi mujhe ? And donot I get a say in it after all its me jo sabse zyada bear karegi.....?

Armaan (replying back)-Agagr maine bata diya hota toh kya Ira ? Decision alag hota tumhara.....Would you not have chosen to spend your life with me ?

Abhira (tearfully)-Armaan tum acche se jaante ho that I love you...But I deserved full information.......Which returns the question ......Dont I get say in your decision ? I am your wife....

Armaan (nodding)-No I am sorry not in this Abhira.....Tum khud bhi kitne time taak unka hatred bhugat chuki ho Abhira....You know how she is...Naam khoon khaandaan ke alawa unhone kisi cheez ki koi parwa nahi ki hai.....Why bring a child into this combination ?

Abhira (angrily)-Armaan I deserved to know thats it....Hum hamari life ke decisions iss baat par based nahi kar sakte ki whether or not Rohit ka baccha hai ya nahi ya Dadisa ka nature kaisa hai......... Which begs the next question......What are you planning to do if the report comes back positive ?

Armaan (questioning)-Who would you choose....Me or that unborn child ?

Abhira (angrily)-You know what fine...Nahi chahiye thats fine.....But please aise sawal mat poocho Armaan.....(taking huge breath)-I need some space....

Armaan (trying to help her)-Abhira.....

Abhira (stopping him)-Dont !! Not right now....

Abhira stormed off from the room while Armaan sat in the room.....he didnt know how they were going to find a way out of this....He would never deny his Abhira anything but this,this was a deal breaker for him....Maybe it was his irrational fear but he always feared how Kaveri would treat his child......unknown to both of them somebody had headr this conversation.....Vidya was told by Manisha that Abhira was not well hence she had came to see Abhira when she heard the couple arguing.....Vidya was devasted,they never understood how childhood treatment of Armaan would effect him and now she was seeing the side effects.....Vidya was worried for both Abhira and Armaan......She was also stunned at how Armaan actually felt about Kaveri.....He was not wrong now was he,the poor boy had always heard bad things about his mother,his parent's marriage......Vidya saw Abhira silently crying in the patio.....She asked Manisha to go to Abhira and she would go to Armaan......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

The repecurrassions of the fight

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Nice part , awaiting for the next