Supporting family ☺️

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Yep,it puts a special touch....

olsen_124 thumbnail

Oh yeah I was tired of not supporting family so I wrote a supporting one.....

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Very nicely written.Waiting for the next update.

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks a lot for commenting

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update,cont soon

Waiting 4 nxt update

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waiting for next part do update soon
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great FF!

Love the romantic scenes you have written!

looking forward to the next chapter!!

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 5

It had been few weeks since Sanjay Bansal had been thrown out after exposing his evil deeds....Abhira's case against Armaan was also over,rather few of the hearings were over.....And a few minutes after Abhira had arrived home after the case,Armaan had already moved her belongings to back to their room....Abhira had been objected to relentless teasings making her go to the shade of tomatoes....Kaveri had asked Armaan to help Manish Goenka....Armaan had declined intially but Kaveri had reminded him that it was their duty to help any client who came to ask for their help.....Armaan knew asking Rohit was not the right choice.....Taking a huge breath Armaan took the case,Kaveri had smiled being proud of Armaan but she was unaware of the choas this case was going to unleash on Abhira and how angry she was going to get.....Vidya was angry when she had heard how Kaveri had asked Armaan to take Manish Goenka's case....She had enough and decided to talk to Kaveri before Abhira found out....But first she went to Armaan.....

Vidya (angrily)-Armaan tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai ? Ruhi ka case le raha hai tu ?

Armaan (irritaitingly)-Ma mane mana kiya tha par mai ye case Rohit ko nahi de sakta.....Manoj chachu already occupied hai....Toh aakhri option mai hi tha.....

Vidya (angrily)-Abhira kaise react karege ye jaanta hai tu ?

Armaan (angrily)-Ma woh har waqt Ruhi ka naam sunn ke gussa nahi ho sakti.....Ruhi is out of our lives forever.....

Before Vidya and Armaan could continue their conversation,Vidya noticed Abhira near the door.....Vidya excused herself and Abhira came inside the room and put her files and bag at her place.....She took out her change of clothes from wardrobe and went to freshen up.....Armaan tried to stop her but Abhira wanted to calm herself down before she talked to Armaan about it....She was not insecure with Ruhi,not anymore she was not insecure about Ruhi or her relationship but Ruhi was like a termite,you gave her one chance and she would weasel her way back into their lives....Armaan was preparing himself for arguments with Abhira but what he didnt comprehend was Abhira's hurt....He knew how much Abhira hated Ruhi yet he had to take the case....Armaan had already been irritated because everybody in the house had scolded him for taking the case...

Armaan (trying to talk)-Abhira please baat suno....Meri paas koi option nai tha...Rohit ko nahi de sakta,Manoj chachu busy hai and that leaves just me.....

Abhira (showing him her hand)-Mujh isme se kuch bhi nahi sunna hai Armaan.....Dadisa ne bola aur tumne le liye....Ye sab mai sun chuki hu......Armaan woh ladki dimaag ki tarah hai.....Tum usse itni dheel doge and she will weasel her way back into our lives....

Armaan (irritaintgly)-You donot trust me ?

Abhira (stunned)-Trust ki baat kaha se aai ? Tum acchi tarah se jaante ho I trust more than my life itself......

Armaan (irritaitingly)-Toh phir hum ye discussion kyu kar rahe hai....

Abhira (getting angry)-Maine toh koi justification maaga bhi nai tha....You started it....Mai pehle bhi keh chuki hu doobara kahugi....I trust you more than my life,but I will never trust Ruhi....Woh ladki na kisi madad ke layak nahi hai....

Armaan (angrily)-Come On yaar....Abhira toh ye sammajh lo ke hum Manish sir ki madad kar rahe hai.....You are a professional tum toh samajh ti ho na.....

Abhira (angrily)-Armaan I am a professional par....

Armaan (not letting her complete,angrily)-Abhira tum Ruhi ko aapne profession aur ethics ki upar nahi rakh sakti yaar....

Abhira (angrily)-Tumhe jo karna hai karo....Since you have decided to take the case,take it....I am done with this argument.....

Abhira took the car keys and went downstairs in anger,Manisha and Vidya who were downstairs tried to stop her but she was in very angry mood....Kaveri noticed it and asked Vidya as to what was it about......Armaan too came after Abhira to stop her but Manisha informed him that she took off and was in very bad mood.....Armaan knew that he ahd taken out his anger of whole day on Abhira...he asked Rohit to go to Abhira,Armaan knew that if he went right now,it would only increase Abhira's anger...........Vidya held Armaan's hand before he could go upstairs.....

Vidya (angrily)-Ma sa ye sab kuch aapke diye case ki wjah se ho raha hai.....Aapko Manish ji ki madad karni hai toh karo....Par isme Armaan ko kyu daal rahi hai aap....Abhira ka gussa kitna hoga ya unki anban hogi ye aapne nahi socha tha......

Kaveri (explaining)-Armaan ke alwava koi ye case nahi le sakta Vidya.....

Vidya (angrily)-Maaf kijiye ga par Armaan ki aur Ruhi ki kya history hai aapko pata hai...

Kaveri (explaining)-Vidya ye sirf Professional work hai aur kuch nahi....

Vidya (angrily)-Ek biwi ki insecurity,gussa aap kaise samjhege masa.....Agar aap samajhti toh mere aur Madhav ke beech ka rishta aisa nahi hota,maaf kijiyega par na aapne kabhi Armaan ka dard mehsoos kiya hai......Mana ki woh aap hi thi jisne Armaan aur Abhira ko ek kiya tha par Goenkas ko phir se beech mai lana khaas karke Ruhi ye bilkul sahi nahi hai......Aapne ye toh soch liya ki Armaan best lawyer rahega ye case ke liye par kya aapne ye socha ki Abhira kaise react karegi....

Knowing that things were becoming heated Madhav suggested they move the conversation to study.....While the family was in study....Rohit had came back with Abhira.....Abhira was feeling too angry today to even eat......How dare Armaan suggest that she was compromising her ethics for the sake of Ruhi.....Whenever in anycase he defended Ruhi it boiled her brain.....She couldnot think anything after that.....Armaan came outside study after staff member told her that Abhira was back.....When he went outside,Rohit told him that bhabhi was too angry and she went straight to their room.......Rohit stopped Armaan.....

Rohit (chuckling)-I know mujhe aap dono ke beech mai padne ka koi haq nahi hai bhai par mai bhabhi ka gussa bahut acchi tarah se samajh ta hu.....

Armaan (explaining)-I know what she feels Rohit par mai phas gaya hu yaar.....Mai kya karoo.....?

Rohit (smiling)-Learn to say NO and build boundaries bhai.....If you are not comfortable than say no.....Chahe woh Dadisa hi kyu naho.....

Armaan went to their room to talk to Abhira.....But he saw that she had already slept with the duvet above her head,he knew what that meant.....Do Not Disturb.....He took of the head side of the duvet and saw her sleeping peacefully with little frown on her face....He kissed her on the forehead and saw that frown smoothen......Armaan was worried,it was unlike Abhira to sleep without eating....He decided to talk to her tomorrow....He was determined ot make peace tomorrow.....Armaan too slept without eating........Vidya was angry while Kaveri felt guilty hearing Vidya's words......But it was true wasnt it.....She knew that Armaan could never say no to her and that was thew reason she always approached him.......Manisha had came to give milk to Kaveri at night when Kaveri asked about the family......

Kaveri (inquiring)-Manisha sab ne khana khaya na ?

Manisha (answering)-Sab ne toh khaya Mummy sa par Armaan aur Abhira dono mai se kisi ne khana nahi kahya hai.....

Kaveri's heart hurt......It was because of her that this argument had arose....She decided to call Manishji and inform him that the firm wouldnot be able to handle the case but would give him some helpful reference......In the morning,Armaan woke up almost with Abhira...When she came out of the shower,she saw Armaan looking at her but Abhira didnt react much....Armaan got up and went towards Abhira and made her sit on the bed....

Armaan (explaining)-I am sorry Abhira...Kal woh sab aake iss bare mai kuch na kuch opinion de rahe the....I felt irritated and hence tumhare upar saara gussa nikal gaya....Trust me,I didnt mean a thing Ira jaan please....Forgive me......

Abhira (muttering)-Do you really think I would compromise my ethics due to Ruhi ? That I would let my professional judgement cloud......

Armaan (explaining)-Sorry jaan ......Maine kaha na...Insab cheezo ka koi matlab nahi tha.....And no I know you would never let that happen......Tum jaanti ho na mai dadisa ko kabhi Na nahi bol sakta shyad isiliye aisa sab gadbad ho jaait hai mere saath.....

Abhira (pouting)-Kal ko dadisa boligi Ruhi se shaadi karlo toh karloge kya ?

Armaan (stunned)-Abhira kaha ki baat kaha ja rahi hai..... Obviously no....I love you na please maaf kardo......

Abhira moved away from the bed and went to get ready....Armaan knew he was not forgiven yet....The staff came with their breakfast which Vidya had sent for them.....Armaan made Abhira sit and fed her breakfast with his own hands,Abhira too fed Armaan knowing he too wouldnot have eaten....While she did fed him breakfast,he knew that it was not all over........He decided to drop Abhira to her office.....He tried to talk to Abhira multiple times but she shut him down,he knew he was going to have work hard for forgiveness......Both were on the way when they noticed somebody threatening Manish and Suwarna.....Artmaan parked the car and both Armaan and Abhira rushed to Manish's aid....Just as the man was about to strike Manish with something,Abhira stood right infront of him.....Armaan called the police in the meantime......

Abhira (angrily)-Aapki himmat kaise hui inpe haat uthane ki......

Shushant (angrily)-Paise liya the unhone mujhese.....Contarct hai mere paas.....

Armaan (angrily)-Paise liye the,contract tha agar pay nahi kagrege toh kya aap haath uthayege woh bhi senior citizen pai.....Police bula chuka hu mai.,....

Abhira (angrily)-Agar doobara haath uthane ki koshish ki ya ghar mai ghusne ki sohsish bhi ki na toh zindagi bhar jail se bahr nahi aayogi itna samjh lena....

Ruhi looked at Manish and Suwarna,both of them had a look of pride in their eyes seeing Abhira.....Something she never saw in their eyes for her.....They loved her that was very sure,but if asked if they were proud of her than it would be a NO obviously due to her own actions......While Abhira had not only struggled but fulfilled her mother's dream and was making her proud still......When Manish talked about Aarohi or Akshara he would always be proud but when it came to Ruhi he would hesitate.......Armaan took Abhira aside and talked to her......Manish and Suwarna exchanged looks between them....Abhira nodded in affirmative....Armaan thought this was the best idea....

Armaan (to Manish)-Manish sir,aapka case Abhira handle karegi.....personal capacity mai......

Manish and Suwarna were very happy,this way they would get to spend some time with their great grand daughter and maybe if their penance is enough,she would want them in her life.....Ruhi smiled thinking her P nanu and P nani would be happy spending time with Abhira.....Abhira talked to Dev about handling Goenkas case in personal capacity and Dev was more than happy to allow it....He also asked Abhira to approach him if she needs any help with it, since Goenkas were family friends with his wife he would surely try and help as much as he can....Abhira informed Manish that she would handle his case and would see him tomorrow since it was a Sunday....

Here at Poddar Firma,Dadisa and Armaan alongwith Manoj were preparing some papers incase during divorce Sanjay asked for anything in divorce....Armaan also informed Kaveri that Abhira would be handling Manish's case since he wanted to focus on Bua's divorce case.....He didnt trust phuphasa one bit and didnt want to take eye of the ball right now.....Kaveri was looking through firm's finances and saw that many a times Sanjay ahd transferred firm's money to his personal accounts....Kaveri was devasted.....The man she trusted most,above her own sons and he broke her trust and stole from her firm....Armaan decided to press further charges on Sanjay and Kaveri and Manoj agredd with it.....Abhira came home in the evening absolutely exhausted.....It was a busy morning and evening both.....

Vidya (worriedly)-Abhira you need to relax a bit.....Ghar aur bahar dono ka dekhti ho......Aise toh thaak jaogi aur bimaar bhi pad jaogi.....

Abhira (smiling)-Aap chinta mat kijiye,theek se aaram karoogi....

Manisha (worriedly)-Tera aaram hum jaante hai...Theek se aaram kar aur khana theek se khaya kar samjhi....Warna neem ka patta ban jayegi...

Abhira took a long hot shower and felt better after it....But Vidya and Manisha were right....She needed to slow down,she decided to work the case afterwards......When Armaan came into their room,he saw Abhira trying to press her head....He first took his towel and freshened up and than he sat behind Abhira and slowly pressed her head......Abhira felt better.....She saw Armaan going to get medicine for her head ache when she held his hand and hugged him tightly......Armaan could hear soft sobs....He caressed her hair,it always helped her to calm down.....

Armaan (trying to calm her down)-Shh Ira its okay...Shaant ho jao please....Everything is alright....You and me are alright.....

Abhira (tearfully,hiccuping)-I am sorry Armaan,shyad mai overreact kar gayi thi par mai kya karu....(cupping his face)-I trust you with my life and heart but mai jab bhi Ruhi ko dekhti hu na toh mujhe woh pal yaad aa jata hai jab I could have almost lost you that too because of her.....(hiccuping)-Mai kissi se nafrat nahi karti par Ruhi se sirf nafrat karti hu.....

Armaan (calming her down)-Shaant ho jao pehle please.....(cupping her face)-Its okay Ira mai samajhta hu and no you didnt overreact,sab ko pata tha ki tumhara aisa hi reaction aayega,Its my mistake maine bina soche ye case lena hi nahi chahiye tha....Ma was right....Har cheez jo dadisa bole woh nahi karni hoti.....(wiping her tears)-Please stop crying sar dard kar raha hai na.....Tabyet kharab kar doogi tum aapni....

After dinner Armaan took her out for long drive and ice cream....Finally everybody was happy that Abhira and Armaan was back to normal.....Rohit remarked that they should never fight since the house loses its charm if they fight.....After a tiresome week Abhira and Armaan spent some time together.....Vidya had instructed Armaan to take proper care of Abhira since she was worried about her health.....Armaan assured her about that and told her that he would take care of her.....

Abhira was sleeping in Armaan's arms.....She could hear his heartbeats while Armaan held her hands and kissed it at regular intervals.....Sometimes they didnt need words,all they needed was silence and each other and that would be enough for them....Armaan kissed her head couple of times....While Abhira snuggled more into her husband......They slept just like that.....Whenever they would fight they would sleep just like this.....They couldnot stay away from each other even after 3 years of marraige.....In the morning,Armaan took of somewhere with Vidya and Manisha,meanwhile Abhira went to Manish's place for the case......Armaan was looking through the bracelest for Abhira and had took Vidya and Manisha with him for advice....

Manisha (teasing)-Waise achanak gift ki koi wajah Armaan.......?

Armaan (smiling)-Urghh woh actually sach kahu Chachisa,hamari shaadi ki circumstances and than woh Charu wala matter uss sab ki wajah se actually 3 saal ho gaye hai but I have never given any gift to Abhira.....Anniversary par bhi nahi.....

Vidya (scolding him)-Armaan bahut galat baat beta...

Armaan (telling her)-Ma aap aapni bahu ko nahi jaanti kya...She is a minimalist.....She hates expensive gifts...Uske liya purchase karna kitna mushkil hai ye sirf mai hi jaanta hu.....

Manisha (smiling)-Zaroor legi ye gift tera Armaan dekh na.....Dil se di hui koi bhi cheez doosre insaan ke dil ko chu hi jaati hai.....Accha bata kya chahiye tujhe ? Abhira ke liye...

Armaan (smiling)-A bracelet.....

Manisha,Vidya and Armaan looked for a bracelet for Abhira and Armaan found a perfect one....It was delicate and beautiful just like his wife.....He showed the man at the Jewllery shop a old bracelt of Abhira's size.....And it was the right fit...Here at the Goenka House,Abhira was going through all the papers of Manish....Armaan had specifically called Manish ahead of time and asked Manish to not mention Ruhi or let Ruhi come infront of Abhira...Manish and Suwarna understood why Armaan requested something like that.....Abhira looked at the papers of Goenka Diamond Works as well as the house.....While talking Abhira also knew that Manish had not broke any contract but still Sushant had tried to attack Manish.....Abhira knew that Sushant had broke the contract.....She looked at the papers of other properties as well.He wanted to sell one of the property and pay off Sushant.....

Abhira (nodding)-Yes you can do that.....Agar aapki baaki ki koi properties par koi loan na liya gaya ho toh aap definitely kar sakte hai and donot give him money without me being present.....Proper legal papaers par signature lege hum unke which would state that your debt is cleared........

Suwarna (sadly)-Manishji woh ghar humare Maji ka pehla ghar tha bussiness start karne ke baad.........

Manish (explaining)-Suwarna we have to think practically...

Abhira (looking at Suwarna)-Sushant jaise aadmi ke saath zyada dealings lambi karna is not advisable...He is dangerous.....Jitni jaldi ho sake ye transaction khatam kar dijiye.....Aapne money aisa aadmi se borrow kyu kiya....?

Manish (hesitaitingly)-Woh cousin hai mera beta........

Abhira (stunned)-Matlab unhe pehle se aapki monetary situation pata hai.....Iss poore plan mai ek problem hai...

Manish (asking)-Kya ?

Abhira (explaining)-Is economic climate mai property khareeda ga kon....?

Manish and Suwarna were stunned knowing Abhira's knowleadge about various things...Manish felt happy knowing that Akshu's upbringing was so much good....She taught Abhira everything......Manish had seen Abhira even repairing a car.....Akshu taught everything to Abhira due to which she would never be alone or stranded.....Akshara was never taught anything.....She had been brought as a princess by Kartik and even though after Kartik died,even after Akshu had been in hostel for such a long time but Akshara never knew any life skills not until she moved to Kasauli.....Akshara become hardened after those 6 years.....Maybe that was the strength she used in raising Abhira....Abhira was not only well trained but also independent something which Akshara never was when she was Abhira's age.....

Manish (smiling)-Your mother taught you well.....Better than she was taught...

Abhira (smiling proudly)-My mumma was the best....But we still need to find solution to this property selling........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap

AbhiMaan romace....

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely!

And I agree w Rohit that PH loses its charm when Abhimaan fight! It is such a devar-ly/brother-ly thing to say! 😍