Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Yes I will write that argument shortly. Please don't anybody expect that dadisa would be villian.... She is a positive charector

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 3

Part 3

Rohit and Armaan were trying to look for trip locations....Dadisa had given permission for the trip,she too knew that the family needed break they were exhausted.....Armaan glanced at Rohit,he knew he was broken and yet was putting up a brave face....He signlled the Chorus Gang to go....Rohit looked at them and knew that his rother wanted to talk to him...But that was for afterwards right now they had to find a good location.....Finally they seemed to find one....It was a small place with a heritage property available....Armaan talked with them on the phone and made the reservations.....Finally Armaan made coffee for both of them and took it outside on the patio where he had asked Rohit to wait....Rohit prepared himself for the conversation,Armaan was not somebody who he could lie to.....They grew up together ,they both always knew they were step siblings but their love was always pure......

Armaan (apologizing)-I am sorry Rohit.Mujhe laga tha by leaving Ruhi mai tere dil ko tutne se rook raha hu.....I didnt know that I was creating complications for you as well as me......

Rohit (taking a huge breath)-Its okay bhai you know....I had lots of time to deal with this....And the more I thought I actually prayed to god to not let you and Ruhi together because aap dono ek doosre ke liye bane hi nai ho.....You know in many matters aap dono bahut similar ho but Abhira bhabhi,she is a firecracker,aapko line mai rakhna acche se jaanti hai..... (inquiring)-How did bhabhi take it ?

Armaan (explaining)-She was very angry.Ek toh already uss waqt Charu wale matter ki wajah se woh mujhpar bhadki thi and than when I told her about Ruhi,She was beyond angry and ready to divorce me...Bahut waqt,patience and understanding lagi hai to reach where we are right now.....Dadisa actually helped a lot...

Rohit (surprised)-Dadisa.? I thought she didnt like bhabhi.....

Armaan (explaning)-But she did see somewhere that we were deeply in love with each other....

Rohit (smiling)-Dont hurt her bhai....

Armaan (laughing)-Agar itni si bhi galti hui toh papa mujhe ghar se nikal dege.....Woh Abhira ke papa zyada hai.....

Rohit and Armaan retired to sleep later that night.Armaan had asked Rohit to share whatever with him but not to keep anything in his heart.....Armaan was happy with his conversation with Rohit....He never wanted his brother's heart to break to this extent....But he trusted dadisa,if she said that divorce would happen soon than it would happen very soon.....When he came back to the room,Abhira was already fast asleep....As soon as she felt him near her,she came near him......Armaan kissed her on the forehead.....He looked at something in Abhira's arms.....looked like a diary.....he removed it and kept on the side table......And soon took her in his arms.......Armaan's mind went to that argument 3 years ago......It had just been 6 months to their marriage.....Charu's affiar had been revealed by Ruhi......Armaan had been very angry at Abhira and Abhira too had spat back..........

3 YEARS AGO

Abhira had came into Armaan's room angrily and started to take out her pillow and a light blanket.....There was no way she could stay here anymore....She had decided to stay in the guest house from now on and had also decided to apply for divorce.....This was her limit....Armaan came back to their room to talk to Abhira.Vid asked him to talk calmly since Charu having affair was not Abhira's fault...But when he came back he saw her taking her pillow and blanket and getting ready for the night...He also heard her talking to a lawyer for preparing divorce papers....Abhira's anger was off ther limits right now....

Armaan (angrily)-Ye kya kar rahi ho Abhira ?

Abhira (angrily)-Mai iss kamre mai nai rehne wali.Tum sao shaanti se mai guest room mai jaa rahi hu......Aur maine lawyer se keh diya hai...To prepare divorce papers...Mai aab yaha ek second aur nahi reh sakti......Aur mere jaane ke baad tum aapni bhai ki wife se shaadi kar lena.....

Armaan (yelling)-Abhira !!!

Abhira (angrily)-Chailao mat.....Agar mai chilao gi na toh poore family ko pata chal jayega......Charu ke affair ke liye itna gussa aa raha hai par tumhare khud ka aapne bhai ke biwi ke saath affair chal raha hai........

Armaan (holding her roughly)-Kya bol rahi ho pata hai ? Mera Ruhi ke saath koi affiar nahi chal raha hai.....(finally confessing)-I love you Abhira....

Abhira (smirking)-Tum mujhse pyaar karte ho ? Please Armaan....Tumhari girl friend waha Mussorie mai hamare divorce papers leke aa gayi thi and you are asking me to beelive that you love me......Tumhari aur Ruhi ki wajah se Rohit ghar chod ke chala gaya.....Thodi si bhi sharam nai hai uss ladki mai.....Aaj usne keh diya ki mujhe Charu aur Dev sir ke baare mai pata tha aur tumne maan liya........Armaan pyaar secondary hota hai,trust primary hota hai.....And I sure donot trust you....Chodo mujhe...

Armaan blocked Abhira from moving and trapped her in between his hands near wardrobe.....She moved away her face and decided to not see him or talk to him....Armaan made her look at him.....He saw tears flowing from Abhira's eyes....He tried to wipe the tears but she shoved his hand away,he tried again but she shoved his hand again....He held both of her hands behind her back and wiped her tears....She pushed him back harshly and went to get her pillows to move to the guest room but Armaan blocked her way.....

Armaan (nodding)-Tum kahi nai ja rahi ho......Aur nahi mai divorce dene wala hu.....Get that in your mind....

Abhira (laughing)-Pehle aapni ex girlfriend ko aapne dimaag se nikalo varna woh kahegi aur kal tum phir mujhe divorce dene ke liye taiyaar ho jaoge......

Armaan (asking)-Charu ke baare mai tumhe kab pata chala......

Abhira (smirking)-Aab waqt mila mujhe poochne ka....Mujhe aaje shaam ko hi pata chala....Maine usse kaha tha ki tumhe sab kuch bata de par usne suna nahi toh meri galti nai hai....Par aapki ex girlfriend ko toh mauka chahiye humare beech mai darar dalne ka.....

Armaan (gritting)-Stop referring to her as my ex girlfriend.....She is my nothing.....

Abhira (angrily)-My mother made a huge mistake in asking you to marry me.....Marr jana chahiye tha mujhe unke saath hi...Toh ye sab mujhe jehlna nai padta

Armaan (Yelling,angrily)-ABHIRA !!

Hearing Armaan's voice Vidya and Madhav went towards his room.....Both of them tried to calm Armaan and Abhira......Vidya decided to take Abhira to her and Madhav's room and Madhav decided to stay in the woom with Armaan.....Kaveri heard the argument.....She needed to talk to Abhira as well as Armaan....She knew about their contract marriage but she thought they would fall in love by now and she did but when Abhira mentinoned about Ruhi thats when she knew that this was Ruhi's doing....She had to get into this now....This was her duty as their dadisa.......To handle them and guide them whenever they faltered.....She would talk to Vidya and Madhav later on but she had to talk to Ruhi right now.....

Vidya made Abhira sit on the bed and brought her food..She nodded in a NO.Vidya glared at her....Abhir ate tearfully and suddenly started sobbing.....Vidya hugged her tightly and tried to calm her down,Manisha too came to the room and tried to calm down Abhira.....Both Manisha and Vidya made her eat turn by turn and than Abhira slept in Vidya's lap itself......Manisha caressed her hair to calm her down....

Vidya (sniffling)-Kitne pareshan ho gayi hai meri bacchi.....Ye sab Ruhi ki wajah se huya hai.....Woh mujhe ya Ma sa ko shaanti se bhi toh ja ke bata sakti thi na....

Manisha (nodding)-Aap chinta mat kijiye Jethani sa.....Ma sa ne bulaya hai Ruhi ko aur Manish ji aur Suwarna ji ko bhi.....

Here in Armaan's room,Madhav had succesfully calmed Armaan down....He made him sit and got coffee for both of them.....Madhav closed the door of the room and asked Armaan to tell him everything truthfully......Armaan explained everything from Ruhi and him to his Abhira's 1 year marriage....Madhav was furious......

Madhav (angrily)-Tum aur Abhira pagal ho.....Aise 1 saal ke liye kon shaadi karta hai.....Shaadi poori zindagi ka bandhan hota hai......

Armaan (explaining)-Mujhe poori zindagi iss shaadi ko nibahne mai koi problem nai thi.....Abhira didnt want this marriage.....Uske marzi ke khilaaf hui thi....She wanted to leave after she completed her law......Guess she didnt anticipate that she would fall for me or I would fall for her....

Madhav (surprised)-Tum pyaar karte ho Abhira se.....?

Armaan (nodding)-Yes.....But my wife doesnot trust me.....She wants divorce....

Madhav (chuckling)-Why would she want to stay with you Armaan......? Aur tum aab bata rahe ho mujhe Ruhi ke baare mai.....Beta open your eyes,that woman is poisoning your life with you wife.....You have to earn Abhira's trust......Halat dekhi hai tumne uski.....?

Suddenly somebody knocked their door....Madhav opened the door and saw Vidya standing there......She came inside and slapped Armaan instantly...Armaan thought this was for Rohit but Vidya made him sit down....And explained to him...

Vidya (explaining)-Abhira ki kya halt hui hai tumhe andaza bhi hai Armaan....Charu ka affair hai usme Abhira ki kya galti hai.....Usse toh teej ke din pata chala tha.......She told me and I had told her that we will tell you after Teej.....Armaan bahut galat bat hai beta.....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Ma I am so sorry....

Vidya (nodding)-Sorry Abhira ko de hume nai.....Tujhe ye shaadi chahiye ha nahi......? Kyuki agar nai chaiye toh you should divorce her so that she can find sombody who really loves her.....

Armaan (loudly)-MA !! Please aisa mat kahiye.......I love her so much.....I want this marriage....But Abhira....

Vidya (smiling)-Ha toh kama uska bharosa,uska pyaar ......You have to earn it Armaan....Tune uski value nai ki aab tujhe earn karna padega....

Early in the morning Armaan went to his parents room,he saw Abhira sleeping.....he kissed on her forhead.....Suddenly Abhira woke up and saw Armaan sitting next to her........Suddenly Abhira hugged him tightly....Armaan too reciprocated the hug.......He felt tears on his shirt......He wiped Abhira's tears and asked her to stop crying..... Abhira decided to talk openly and bluntly today......

Abhira (bluntly)-Mujhe kisi ka bhoj banne mai koi intrest nai hai......

Armaan (cupping her face)-Tum bhoj nai ho Abhira yaar....Please give me a chance.....To right all the wrongs please....I love you and want to make this marriage work.....I am sorry Abhira please......

Suddenly a sttaf member came to call both Armaan and Abhira....

Staff (smiling)-Armaan sir Abhira mam aapko dadisa ne bulayea hai....Ho sake utna jaldi jaye....

Abhira freshned up and got ready and than went to meet dadisa with Armaan....Armaan held her hand tightly and assured her that he was with her.....Ruhi saw them going in and felt happy that maybe Dadisa would ask them to divorce and finally she would get Armaan.....Vidya glanced at Ruhi who was looking unnecesaarily happy....She knew what Ma sa was going to talk to Abhira and Armaan.....She was happy that atleast being an elder Ma sa was guiding them and was happy that she ahd accepted Abhira.....

Kaveri (smiling)-Khade kyu hai aap dono bethye....Armaan Abhira aap dono ko shyad ye baat pata nahi thi....par hume aap dono ke 1 saal ki shaadi ke baare mai sab pata tha.....(looking at Abhira and Armaan's stunned faces)-Mai Dadisa hu....Armaan aap jaante hai hume sab khbar rehti hai....

Abhira (hesitaitingly)-Agar aapko sab pata tha toh phir aapne hume kuch kaha kyu nai ?

Kaveri (smiling)-Humme laga tha ki tum dono ke beech sab kuch theek ho jayega aur ye shaadi bhi normal ho jayegi.....(looking at Abhira)-Kyu 1 saal Abhira ? Shaadi toh aapko bhi karni hi thi na.....

Abhira (bluntly)-Ye shaadi maine presure mai ki thi....Mujhe is waqt shaadi karne ka koi irada nai tha....Woh toh mumma ki wajah se hume ye shaadi karni padi....

Kaveri (knowing smile)-Aur Armaan aap ?

Armaan (nodding)-Mai manta hu ki ye shaadi na meri marzi thi na Abhira ki...Par mai Abhira se pyaar karta hu aur ek mauka chahta hu ye sab kuch theek karne ka....Dadisa Ruhi.......

Kaveri (explaining)-Hum Ruhi aur tumhare uss bete hui kal ke baare mai sab jaante hai.....Par aapko pata hai Armaan,Ruhi aap ke liye bani hui nai hai....Sach kahe toh woh Rohit ke liye bhi theek nai hai aab toh....Jo ladki ek bhai se pyaar kare aur doosre se shaadi woh kisi ke layak nai ho sakti.....(looking at Abhira)-Abhira hum jaante hai Charu ka jo bhi hua usme Ruhi ki wajah se hua hai......Aap chahe jitni bhi naraz ho Armaan pe aap sabse zyada bharosa karti hai aur woh baat badli nai hai aab tak......Ye baat aap dono aapas mai tai kijiye....Shaam tak hume aapka faisla bataye......Hum nahi chahte ye shaadi toote....Abhira aap pyaar karti hai Armaan se,reh legi uske bina.....Soch sammajh kar jawab dijiye.......

As soon as Armaan and Abhira came out,Ruhi and the Goenkas were asked to come in.......Kaveri was pissed off at Ruhi and asked her to leave with her granparents....Ruhi tried a lot but Kaveri exposed her thoughts infront of her granparents especially Manish who never knew anything about Armaan being her ex......Manish was furious at her and was regretful for leaving his Akshu for her.....Ruhi was ashamed at facing her P-nanu who was very angry at her....Kaveri clearly stated to Manish and Suwarna that Armaan was happy in his marriage and was in love with Abhira.....Ruhi was stunned and shocked......Kaveri also stated that even Abhira loved Armaan and that sooner or later she would make sure that those two work their issues out,but Kaveri made it claer that Ruhi was no longer welcome to stay in Poddar House.......

PRESENT

Abhira opened her eyes at around midnight and saw her husband deep in her thoughts......She cupped his face made him look at her.....She knew what he was thinking.Despite everything working out in their favour,Armaan had somewhat become possesive and protective of Abhira and their relationship....He had almost lost her and that had woke him up.....

Abhira (cupping his face)-Kyu phir se ussi baare mai soch rahe ho Armaan ?

Armaan (smiling)-How do you know Ira ?

Abhira (smiling)-Your face never tells a lie Armaan.....So jao please.....

Armaan slept holding Abhira closer.....He had known that the moment Abhira had said yes for their marriage,he knew he would have to work extrmely hard to win her over...But they loved and trusted each other very well.....And that was the reason their relationship was out of hard waters......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap

Family trip and Abhira's sees something scary

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really wonderful chapter.

Kaveri being a normal, reasonable elder is so refreshing! ❤️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading part 3

It is great to read dadisa in positive character

Great way to write the flashback of 3 years ago

Excited to read more

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 4

Part 4

Abhira woke up and felt Armaan's hands on her waist...They had just reached their destination today and were resting before lunch....She turned around and kissed Armaan's forehead,who snuggled closer to Abhira......Abhira started massaging his hair slowly......She knew since Rohit had came back Armaan had always been on his toes,making sure Rohit was alright and he had took a sigh of relief when Ruhi had left...She had wanted to ask him about something since the time 3 years ago but she hesitated always...She didnt want to hurt Armaan.....Armaan opened his eyes and saw Abhira in her thoughts so he brought his wife out of her thoughts....

Armaan (kissing her hand)-Kya soch rahi ho ?

Abhira (nodding)-Kuch nai.....

Armaan (kissing her forehead)-Ira whats wrong ? Kuch poochna hai...?

Abhira (hesitaitngly)-Ha,but I dont want to hurt you.....(Armaan encouraged her to ask)-Tumne kaha that you were in love with Ruhi,toh why didnt you ever fight for her ? I mean you did that for me,always.......

Armaan (bringing her close)-That was not love Ira...Attraction tha jisse mai pyaar samajh betha tha.....Aur rahi baat why didnt I fight for her,I donot know,mujhe hamesha aisa lagta tha jaise ki that relationship was not worth fighting for....But tumhare liye,I never had to feel that way,jab tumhe koi kuch kehta tha mai aapne aap hi bol padta tha.....Tumhare liye har step par ladne ko tyaar tha,thats how I realized that I was in love with you.....

Slowly Abhira cupped her face and kissed him on the forehead....Armaan closed his eyes,all of his wife's kisses always felt something else all together...Her kisses felt like her love and he knew she loved him a lot....She kissed on both the eye lids slowly.....And he could hear his wife's whispering confession.....He opened his eyes and saw a sea of love in her eyes....He was just about to kiss her when suddenly his phone rang.....It was Kajal bua who told him that by mistake their bags had been exchanged and their bag had ended in their room.....Armaan assured her that either he or Abhira would come with the bag.....

Abhira asked him to freshen up and told him that she would give the bag back and would bring their bag....Armaan smiled and he went away for freshing up.....Abhira took the bag to Kajal bua and phuphasa's room......She saw the room door a bit ajar and just as she was about to knock,she saw something she didnt think she could erase from her eyes.....Phuphasa was beating Kajal bua with a belt......How cruel was that man ? Abhira stood on the side keeping her hand on her mouth......Did Dadisa know about this and had let it slip deliberately.....? Abhira went away as fast as possible.....She just wanted to be with Armaan and nothing else at the moment......Did everybody in the family knew ?

As soon as Abhira entered the room she saw Armaan and hugged him tightly,scared for what she had seen....How could any husband beat his wife like that....She always knew that Phupha sa was agressive but not like this.....Armaan hugged her back and tried to calm her down......

...Armaan (hugging her)-Abhira kya hua ? Aise kyu wapas aa gayi.....Bag wapas dene gai thi na ? Bolo na kya huva...

Armaan knew that she was scared about something but she was too scared to speak,so Armaan made her sit and made her drink water.....He rubbed her hands and asked her to calm down.....Armaan made her look into his eyes and asked her what did she see ? Abhira described everything what she saw,Armaan was disgusted at that man,he hugged Abhira tightly......She clutched his shirt tightly.....Armaan felt his shirt getting wet,he hugged her more tightly.....There is no way he would allow that man anywhere near his wife.......or his sisters.....Did Krish and Charu knew about that ? His phone rang and it was Rohit asking them to come for lunch....He calmed Abhira down and asked her to freshen her up and than they went for lunch....Armaan sat right besides Abhira.....Abhira was feeling better now......Kajal came with Snajay for lunch and Armaan observed as Kajal walked.....He knew that what Abhira said was absolutely correct....Kaveri looked at Armaan observing Kajal but she didnt know the reason.......She decided to talk to Armaan after lunch....

After the lunch Armaan asked Rohit to take Abhira with him,he had something important to discuss with Kaveri.....The Chorus Gang and Rohit along with Abhira sat near the sports area,while all of them played football,Abhira was reading a book.....Here Armaan described everything to Dadisa who was stunned and shocked hearing about it.....

Armaan (making Kaveri sit)-Aapko kabhi bhi pata nahi tha ? Itne saalo mei ?

Kaveri (nodding)-Hume lagta tha aan baan choti hai.....Itna sab kuch.....Aandhe the aapne jamaisa ke pyaar mai.....Kuch dekh hi nai pai....Hamari beti itna sab jehlti rahi aur hum uss aadmi ko saman dete rahe.....Armaan kya kare hum ? Hum trip ke doraan usse akela nahi chod sakte aur wapas nai jaane ko keh sakte....Hum sabke liye ye trip zaroori hai.......

Armaan (thinking)-Aap kisi bhi bahane se buasa ko aapne kamre mai bula lijiye rehne ke liye.....Jaane mat dijiye ga.....Phuphasa aapki baat nai talege....

Kaveri followed upon Armaan's advice and brought Kajal to her own room.....Here Armaan went back to The Chorus Gang and saw them playing football,he was just about to join Abhira when The Chorus Gang pulled him along.....Abhira laughed seeing Armaan's condition but she was not going to stop him from playing,she will get many teasings......Abhira continued reading her book......After sometime,they all returned to their rooms.....Armaan freshened up and came out and saw Abhira still reading the book sitting on the bed......Armaan sat besides her and took the book away from her hand.......

Armaan (flirtingly)-Itna handsome husband yaha betha hai...use chod kar iss kitaab mai lagi ho......

Abhira (chuckling)-Handsome ? Thoda self obsession nahi hai Armaan.....

Armaan started chasing his wife around the room,Abhira tried her level best but Armaan finally caught up with her and both of them fell on the bed together with Armaan on top of Abhira.....He removed the strands of hair from her face and joined their forehead together....

Armaan (whispering)-I love you so very much.....

Abhira (blushing)-I love you too......

Armaan brought his lips on hers and took her in a passionate kiss,she clutched his shirt tightly eagerly replying to the kiss,Armaan brought Abhira closer to her,they were seemingly starting to become breathless....Armaan broke the kiss and gave a small kiss on her nose.......Suddenly Abhira's phone rang.....She saw it was kipling uncle,she picked it up but the call couldnot connect due to network issues.....She dropped a message to Kipling uncle that she was out and would call him as soon as she came back to Udaipur......

Here Kaveri was talking to Kajal about everything.....Both the mother and daughter were in tears...Kaveri tried to calm Kajal down....

Kaveri (tearfully)-Kabhi bataya nahi tumne Kajal kyu ? Tumhe lagta tha ki mai tumhe support nahi karoogi....Isiliye itne dard bardhast karti rahi.....Charu ke baare mai socha hai tumne....Agar kal ko usse bhi aisa hi ladka mila toh.....? Usse bhi bardasht karna sikhaogi.....

Kajal (crying)-Mai nahi chahti thi ki aapka ya hamre ghar na naam doobe Masa isiliye......

Kaveri (strictly)-Kisi ko haq nahi hai Kajal ki tumhe ungli bhi lagai......Thodi bahut kaha sunni theek hai par haath uthana bahut gaalt baat,crime hai ye.....Duniya bhar ki aurtoo ko insaaf dilati hai hamari firm aur ghar ki hi beti ka ye haal.....

The next day,Armaan saw Sanjay coming for breakfast near the table when he clutched Abhira's hand tightly....Abhira calmed him down and nodded in a NO....He had to keep himself calm....Kaveri had already talked to Krish and Charu.....They were disgusted by the man who was also their father....Charu cried with her mother.....No woman should be treated this way.....Krish was angry but Kaveri calmed him down and told him that would do evrything when they go back to Udaipur......The rest of them were confused but nobody asked Kaveri or Armaan anything....Armaan told Rohit that he and Abhira were going for a walk around the resort....

The next day in the morning,Abhira had came out after freshining up,she saw that Armaan was working on his laptop.At first she didnt say anything and Armaan too didnt notice that Abhira had been standing besides him.....Abhira got ready for breakfast and was waiting for Armaan to get ready,finally after her patience ran out she couldnot wait anymore....She called out her husband....

Abhira (pouting)-Armaan utho breakfast ke liye nai jaana hai ?

Armaan (stilll busy)-Nai Abhira mai busy hu....Kuch meetings hai,aur kuch files bhi check karni hai.....

Abhira (angrily)-Tumhe pata hai na ki tum chutti par ho......?

Armaan (not looking up from laptop)-Ha baba par woh ye sab zaroori hai.....

Abhira (angrily,dumping her towel on his head)-Fine tum karo kaam.....Mai breakfast ke liye ja rahi hu.....

Armaan (sudenly realizing,calling her out)-Abhira suno tho.....

Abhira in her bubling anger went to the restaurant for brekafast where everybody was waiting.....Vidya asked her as to where Armaan was and Abhira angrily replied that he was working.....Just as Kaveri was about to go and get Armaan,Vidya assured her that she was going.......Abhira sat next to Rohit and decided that she would not forgive her Khadoosman of a husband.....Who works on a holiday ? The chorus gang teased Abhira that her nose was red from anger and finally Abhira laughed....Vidya entered Armaan and Abhira's room and saw Armaan busy with a pile of files.....She sat next to her son.....

Vidya (calling him out)-Armaan kya he ye sab ?

Armaan (closing his laptop)-Ma kuch important files hai.....Kuch cases hai jo court ke saath hi open ho jayege isliliye zaroori tha.....

Vidya (pulling his ears)-Armaan tum vacation par ho.....Aapni family ke saath,aapni wife ke saath.....Aur tumhara dhyan kaam par hai....(speaking softly)-No matter 3 saal ho chuke ho Armaan,tumhe aapne aur Abhira ke relationship par bhi concentrate karna chahiye beta......Mai jaanti hu kaam important hai tumhara bhi aur Abhira ka bhi.....Par kabhi kabhi family ke baare mai nahi sirf tum dono ke baare mai socho.....Beta agar ye baat mujhe samajh aa gayi hoti na toh mara aur Madhavji ka rishta aisa nai hota.....

Armaan (smiling)-Ma mera aur Abhira dono ka poora dhyan hai....Meri priority Abhira hai aur saath mei family bhi....But donot worry Abhira ke upar mere liye kabhi kuch bhi nai hoga.....

Vidya (apologetically)-Tum dono honeymoon par bhi nai gaye the....Pehele tum dono ki shaadi aisi thi and that kaam aur family mai busy ho gaye.....That is wrong.....Tum dono ko holiday par akele aana chahiye tha beta.....You two deserve time alone as well....

Armaan (smiling)-Abhira ka birthday hai 2 months baad.....Suprise dooga usse....The visa is in process already.....Bas usse mat batana....

Vidya (smiling)-Very good par filhal chal naashta karne kyuki agar tu nahi khayega toh Abhira bhi nahi khayegi tujhe pata hai na....

Armaan and Vidya left for the breakfast soon....However Kaveri told Vidya that everybody was done with breakfast and that Madhav had taken her breakfast into their room and Kaveri scolded Armaan for working on vacation......

Kaveri (scolding)-Ye konsa waqt hai Armaan kaam karne ka.....Parivaar ke saath chutti par ho tum.....Tumhari wajah se Abhira ne breakfast nai kiya hai....Jao pehele tum dono kha lo.....

Armaan (feeling guilty)-Abhira kaha hai.....?

Kajal (smiling)-Woh Krish aur Rohit ke saath bahar patio mai hai.......

Armaan went there and saw Abhira reading a book sitting in the corner of the patio....Rohit and Krish left giving them privacy....Armaan sat next to Abhira and took her book away......Abhira protested but was of no use....

Armaan (looking at the book)-Is book mai aisa kya hai jo mujhe bhi attention nai milta ?

Abhira (angrily)-Book wapas karo....Dimaag already kharab hai aur kharab mat karo....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Jab bhooka raha nai jaata toh rehti kyu ho....Khaya kyu nahi brekafast....Chalo ...

Abhira (angrily)-Nahi khana hai mujhe.....

Armaan suddenly lifted Abhira up....She asked him to put her down that Dadisa would see them but Armaan was defiant and he made her sit only when they reached for breakfast.....Armaan fed Abhira with his hands.....After breakfast just as they were leaving for their room,they noticed Rohit sitting alone but than he saw Madhav and Vidya coming there and sitting with him,Vidya signlled them to go.....Vidya had decided that she would ensure that Armaan and Abhira donot get overburdened with responsiblities of the family.....Armaan and Abhira sat under a tree near their room and Armana put his head on her lap....Abhira was slowly massaging Armaan's head.....Armaan held her left hand and noticed that he had never gifted Abhira anything.....His wife was a minimalistic....And never wanted anything expensive but he had decided to get her something....He felt guilty that he never even got her anything for their anniversary.....He decided to take Ma's help......He kissed her hand....

Abhira (informing him)-Armaan bags pack kar le ? We have to leave tomorrow morning.....

Armaan (smiling)-Bags baad mai kar lege......Please yahi betho na Ira.....This feels good....

Slowly Abhira noticed that Armaan had slept right here .......She smiled seeing his closed eyes....He did everything for everyone and he deserved his rest as well.....It must have been hour and half when Armaan woke up and he smiled seeing Abhira busy with her phone.....He looked at the time,he slept for an hour.....he felt good now....Abhira kissed on his forehead......Dinner had been an early affair since they had to leave tomorrow.....The Chorus Gang was upset but Abhira convinced them to go and pack....Krish and Charu were ready because going back to Udaipur also meant that finally their mother would be free from that animal......

Abhira was freshning up while Armaan was getting the matter settled at the Poddar Firms.....He didnt want Sanjay Phuphasa even eyeing Poddar Firms....He closed his laptop.......Abhira came out after taking a shower....He was mesmerized seeing Abhira in her bathrobe wih wet hair and got her night suit from the bag....Slowly he came near her and she got trapped between the wall and Armaan.....He came near her and Abhira clutched his shirt tightly......Armaan knew in that moment that something was bothering her.....He kissed her on the forehead.........

Armaan (coming near her,holding her from her waist)-Whats wrong ?

Abhira (clutching his shirt)-I am going to be assiting Dev sir in a case against you.....

Armaan (making her look at him)-Hum ek hi profession mai hai Abhira....That is bound to happen....

Abhira (confessing)-Jab tak case ki hearings chalegi tab tak I am going to live in outhouse......Dadisa se baat kar chuki hu mai....

Armaan (angrily)-Absolutely no.....Aisa kuch nai hone wala.......You can take up the guest room if you want...But not in the Outhouse...

Abhira (trying to make him understand)-What is wrong with you Armaan ? Case chale tab tak ki baat kar rahi hu...(taking a huge breath)-Armaan tumhe yaad hai Dadisa ke case ke waqt kya huva tha.....I donot want the same things happening again......

Armaan (making her look at him)-Ira doobara aisa thodi na hoga.....And I did tell you please Poddar Firms join kar lo....These things wont happen again....

Abhira (nodding)-And I did tell you NO.....Mai firm join nahi karne wali.....

Armaan (huskily)-Mujhe na ko Ha karwana aata ha......

Abhira (smiling knowingly)-Nothing is going to get you a Yes Vakil sahab

Armaan kissed her on the forhead and he saw Abhira's parted lips as an invitation,he kissed her passionately,Abhira put her hands around his neck,pulling him closer....While Armaan held her tightly from her waist.....Abhira replied to the kiss in a equal passionate manner,slowly the kiss became a soft one with both of them becomeing equally breathless but neither of them wanting to leave the other.....Abhira put a hand on Armaan's chest letting him know and Armaan slowly broke the kiss and trailed the kiss to her neck...Abhira felt butterflies everywhere....Armaan teased Abhira on her sensitve place making her squirm.....He took the skin between his teeh and heard his wife moan...Abhira heard Armaan's call ringing and she tried to make him aware of that but Armaan was least concerned about that and soon Abhira too was lost in the momets wih her husband......

Suddenly Armaan lifted her up and put her on the bed with him coming over her........Abhira while playing with the buttons of the shirt,decided to tease him further...

Abhira (teasing)-You are not going to get a YES.....

Armaan (huskily)-I donot care,par tum outhouse mai nahi jaa rahi ho do you get it ?

Abhira slowly opened the buttons to Armaan's shirt while Armaan was playing with the belt of Abhira's bathrobe.....Abhira felt Armaan's finger on her legs......Slowly Armaan was tracing his fingers on Abhira's legs and was going up along with the bathrobe....Abhira opened the last button of his shirt which Armaan discarded and threw on the floor.....Abhira knew he was teasing her.....People might belive that Armaan is very soft with her but inside in their bedroom,Armaan was equally pasionate about her.....He knew how to get her agree with him and thats was the reason she didnt want to give in tonight.......

Abhira (moaning)-Armaan please.....

Armaan (huskily whispering in her ear)-No Outhouse Abhira.....

Abhira (getting lost in the moment)-Please sammjahne ki koshish karo......

Abhira sucked in a huge breath,Armaan could Abhira's nails on her shoulder.....She might be sherni but with him,in their room,he surely knew how to make her agree to things.....Abhira could feel her bathrobe bunched up near her thighs,she knew what her husband was doing.....Abhira closed her eyes as she felt his hand.....

Armaan (making her look at him)-Eyes open Ira....

Abhira (sucking in her breath)-Armaan please.....

Armaan (stopping,whispering in her ear)-Toh no Outhouse.....

Abhira (getting back yo normal)-Tum guest room ke liye bhi mana hi karooge.....

Armaan (slowly opening the belt of bathrobe)-I am fine with guest room.....

Abhira (again feeling his fingers)-Fine Fine.....No Outhouse.....

Armaan switched the lights off in their room.....None of them aware that a big change was going to come in Abhira's life.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

Abhira's gift by Armaan

Sanjay thrown out

Pinecone thumbnail

Hot 🔥🔥🔥

Loving it. Look forward to reading more

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading chapter 4.

Glad that Sanjay wrongdoings came out open without Sanjay realizing

Amazing romantic scenes between abhimaan

Excited to read more

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thank you so much.....I am trying to write more romantic scenes....

Thanks for the positive comments

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks for the comments....Thanks for the positive comments on the romantic scenes...

Pinecone thumbnail

I love how he calls her "Ira".