Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Something positive about Swastik ( since I am explaining positive parts, no Nastik smiley36)

They are very good at emotional storytelling. They connect to the viewers emotional cord. They are a little behind in War type sequences but whenever there is any emotional sequence they excel in that. Not just this show, I have watched their Agle Janam which was brilliant.

Second is their casting ( barring Meghu) is spot on. The actors are doing an excellent job.

I will tell about myself - I didn't like Niktin and Prachi initially but they grew on me with time. Prachi did good in haran, the most important thing is she has an excellent chemistry with Sujay and Niktin just won me in Chacha death episode. Contrary to the opinions here people actually like both in other SM platforms. Sujay and Basant, I won't say much as I always praise these two.

Will come to Rushiraj now. He is a good actor. I have seen him as child CGM and in Maharana Pratap. He was very good in both the shows but don't know what happened to him in this show. Also physic wise he doesn't suit Indrajita the great warrior

Spot-on with the emotional story telling part. They're very good at it, they know the right chords to hit. Lot of times it covers up for whatever mess they make.

I think casting has been their strongest weapon across shows. Mahabharat was top notch, so is this Ramayan. I've heard only good things about the rest of their shows too.

I've always wanted Nikitin to be Ravan, ever since I saw him as thangabali smiley36 so I was super excited when this happened. He's been very good since day one, my only complain has been his costume smiley36 even now if you just focus on his upper half, he's exceptional. His voice in the beginning didn't have the "thunder" that we'd expect from Ravan but over time he's improved a lot on it.

I agree Prachi did really well in the haran scene. I thought she'd grow on me but sadly it didn't and went the other way round. I don't think she's a bad actor, just feel wasn't the best fit for Sita. If something's worked for her here, that's her chemistry with our Ram.

Sujay Basant have made me cry too much today so I'll avoid speaking about them for now smiley19

Similar views on Rushiraj! He's actually a good actor, I think his case is similar to Prachi (for me, and a couple of us). A wrong choice for this role. I feel he tries too hard to be Meghnad and maybe it's also the fact that Basant overshadows him in comparison, by large. Doesn't help if he's overacting so much. He's given some good scenes that I wish lasted longer but he goes back to square one real quick smiley36

Did you watch today's episode ?

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Episode commentary tomo but I'm glad my assumptions were right, lol. They did end yday on a different scene and today was different. Lakshman shoots an arrow that the Shakti intercepted before he hit him and the others ran towards him than just standing, like it was shown yday.

Also, @ RamAayenge (I'm sorry we still don't know your name so if you have a preferred one do let us know! smiley9) they showed the exact childhood flashback scene that you were talking about. Bare minimum ki khushi but it was so nice smiley19

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Spot-on with the emotional story telling part. They're very good at it, they know the right chords to hit. Lot of times it covers up for whatever mess they make.

I think casting has been their strongest weapon across shows. Mahabharat was top notch, so is this Ramayan. I've heard only good things about the rest of their shows too.

I've always wanted Nikitin to be Ravan, ever since I saw him as thangabali smiley36 so I was super excited when this happened. He's been very good since day one, my only complain has been his costume smiley36 even now if you just focus on his upper half, he's exceptional. His voice in the beginning didn't have the "thunder" that we'd expect from Ravan but over time he's improved a lot on it.

I agree Prachi did really well in the haran scene. I thought she'd grow on me but sadly it didn't and went the other way round. I don't think she's a bad actor, just feel wasn't the best fit for Sita. If something's worked for her here, that's her chemistry with our Ram.

Sujay Basant have made me cry too much today so I'll avoid speaking about them for now smiley19

Similar views on Rushiraj! He's actually a good actor, I think his case is similar to Prachi (for me, and a couple of us). A wrong choice for this role. I feel he tries too hard to be Meghnad and maybe it's also the fact that Basant overshadows him in comparison, by large. Doesn't help if he's overacting so much. He's given some good scenes that I wish lasted longer but he goes back to square one real quick smiley36

Did you watch today's episode ?

No, will watch it late night with family smiley9We all watch together

Swastik has produced some really good shows. Pata nahi inko kya hogaya lately but their initial shows were so progressive. I have watched a lot of their shows but they lost it with mythos.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jai Shri Ram

I watched the episode.....lamba post hai, so bear it plz.

First thing I would say...

Inke 100 gunah maaf kiye....itna acccha episodeπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ«‚

Before watching I was feeling 2 things...

1)I was waiting for this part from long back so was feeling dekhu yaa nahi dekhu....(why????I don't know....)

2)why did they skip that Meghnad trying to lift Lakshman wala part....

But as soon as I started watching it....I was totally engrossed.

I always liked this part from book more than series bcz that level of lamentation we read in text is on another level...and SR makers will never let Ramji to reach that level of Vilap....

But here swastik productions πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

They wrote dialogues from text,,,let Sujay portray it to most humanly way....and it was wonderful.....

Sujay and Basant ,,,,, Phenomenal!!!!!!

Lakshman ka extended scene in start was πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Ramji ka distress....he passed thr all stages of grief,, initially denial and then acceptance ke saath breakdown 😭😭.

Dialogues were so appropriate yesterday.

Bharat bhaiyaa ko dekhke accha laga.

I liked Vibhishan disclosure and dialogue he spoke at that time to Ramji abt Lakshman did it for his protection....Ram ke liye Lakshman is like Vishnu ke liye sheshnag.That dialogue" tumne to apne ram bhaiya ko Chhota kar diya"πŸ˜­πŸ«‚πŸ˜

Urmila ko yaad kar lete aur ek flashback me Sumitra aur urmila ko bhi dikha dete....I think aage ke episodes me lenge wo part bhi...

Inhone start me combination kiya jo RCM and VR ka woh pehli baar accha laga.....

VR me Brahmastra attack hai...inhone brahamshir dikha diya and sabko thoda impact aaya aise portray kiya...nice!!!

Tab actually chance tha woo meghnad lifts Lakshman dikhane ka par koi nai....

And RCM me Meghnad was fighting with Ram and army and then Lakshman took Ram permission and took charge of it...and frustrated meghnad by defeating him in combat to level that Meghnad in order to save his life used shakti....

Now in VR, second attack of Meghnad me he was winning,,, so they must have thought that Meghnad should not be shown weak in this combat.(Thoda ghayal dikha dete to chalta waise...)

So I think makers ne dono ko combine karne ki try ki.... Lakshman frustrated meghnad with words here and made him use shakti and meghu used brahamshir also afterwards ....and wo bhari pada is combat me like in VR.

So at the end....was very nice episode...never expected it to be this nice πŸ”₯.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram

Ok first of all very happy birthday Disha

Her bday thread is ready pls all of u do wish her.

Second all ur analysis positive point etc i agree

I don't remember which swastik shows I hv seen apart from cgm which got cut mid way

Anyways casting is really good and my main purpose of watching the show was who is cast as what.

Almost every one is new to me ..and plus their acting has been superb and appealing. That's why I watched .

There is another show on colors from sme pH but it didn't appeal me at all .unshaved shivji 🀦

That and well leave it

Here mis cast i think yes prachi and rushiraj

Prachi is cute and beautiful with really sweet smile but couldn't give devi aura. Something was off. But not really that bad. Just not really good too

Second rushiraj .he was very good in cgm

Here I also feel he overdoes his villain bit making him cartoonish

Physique wise if ravan is huge atleast his most powerful son should have matched him..here i think the actor who played atikay could have been good

Rest u all said already

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Episode commentary tomo but I'm glad my assumptions were right, lol. They did end yday on a different scene and today was different. Lakshman shoots an arrow that the Shakti intercepted before he hit him and the others ran towards him than just standing, like it was shown yday.

Also, @ RamAayenge (I'm sorry we still don't know your name so if you have a preferred one do let us know! smiley9) they showed the exact childhood flashback scene that you were talking about. Bare minimum ki khushi but it was so nice smiley19

Yes actually true....

You are right and actually I was more interested in initial part of episode yesterday bcz as you had told,I was feeling ki sach me extended scene denge and lol they did give Lakshman ka extended scene.

Ab yeh makers Monday ko shakti aa rhi hai ....aa rhi hai.....aa rhi hai....aise hi end kar dete....

Hum saare kal pura jis baat pe rant kar rhe the....woh sab start me extended scene me accha kar diya...

Lakshman not just standing and fired an arrow...his dialogue at that time, he looked Ram lastly before he falls on ground...

All screaming and running towards him to save him....like muje lag rha tha ki yeh sab dikhana tha to last episode me shakti ko raaste me hi hang ka dete and Episode end kar dete.... anticipation to waise bnta hi!!!!

Hume rant nhi karna padta🀣🀣🀣.

Flashback scenes me childhood wala yessss....

I just wanted it and they gave it..😍😍😍

I think they will give some more flashback scenes of brother duo in coming episodes when Ramji has to wait for doctor, medicine etc...Brother duo ke aur bhi acche scenes hai series me.....good if they cover them also.

I am excited now to see Sita's reaction to it.... I think usme Urmila sacrifice mention karenge.

Kal muje feel aaya ki.....tv me ghuske is Indrajeet ka vadh kardu....πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

RamAayenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram

Ok first of all very happy birthday Disha

Her bday thread is ready pls all of u do wish her.

Second all ur analysis positive point etc i agree

I don't remember which swastik shows I hv seen apart from cgm which got cut mid way

Anyways casting is really good and my main purpose of watching the show was who is cast as what.

Almost every one is new to me ..and plus their acting has been superb and appealing. That's why I watched .

There is another show on colors from sme pH but it didn't appeal me at all .unshaved shivji 🀦

That and well leave it

Here mis cast i think yes prachi and rushiraj

Prachi is cute and beautiful with really sweet smile but couldn't give devi aura. Something was off. But not really that bad. Just not really good too

Second rushiraj .he was very good in cgm

Here I also feel he overdoes his villain bit making him cartoonish

Physique wise if ravan is huge atleast his most powerful son should have matched him..here i think the actor who played atikay could have been good

Rest u all said already

Yaa actually true... Rushiraj is trying so hard to become Meghnad that he is actually overdoing it...he is good actor but not made for this role.

Makers ne usse dusre kisi apt role me liya hota....he would have done nice.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yaa actually true... Rushiraj is trying so hard to become Meghnad that he is actually overdoing it...he is good actor but not made for this role.

Makers ne usse dusre kisi apt role me liya hota....he would have done nice.

His trying hard gives him constipated look.smiley36

Maybe as akku he would have been better.

I always felt in front of huge nikitin rushi looks bachha.

Hey do wish disha in her bday post

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes actually true....

You are right and actually I was more interested in initial part of episode yesterday bcz as you had told,I was feeling ki sach me extended scene denge and lol they did give Lakshman ka extended scene.

Ab yeh makers Monday ko shakti aa rhi hai ....aa rhi hai.....aa rhi hai....aise hi end kar dete....

Hum saare kal pura jis baat pe rant kar rhe the....woh sab start me extended scene me accha kar diya...

Lakshman not just standing and fired an arrow...his dialogue at that time, he looked Ram lastly before he falls on ground...

All screaming and running towards him to save him....like muje lag rha tha ki yeh sab dikhana tha to last episode me shakti ko raaste me hi hang ka dete and Episode end kar dete.... anticipation to waise bnta hi!!!!

Hume rant nhi karna padta🀣🀣🀣.

Flashback scenes me childhood wala yessss....

I just wanted it and they gave it..😍😍😍

I think they will give some more flashback scenes of brother duo in coming episodes when Ramji has to wait for doctor, medicine etc...Brother duo ke aur bhi acche scenes hai series me.....good if they cover them also.

I am excited now to see Sita's reaction to it.... I think usme Urmila sacrifice mention karenge.

Kal muje feel aaya ki.....tv me ghuske is Indrajeet ka vadh kardu....πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Ditto. Bekaar mein mujhe gussa dila Diya 🀦

Yday thankfully beech mein vatika of goblins nahi dikhaya as flow bekaar ho jaata.

Maybe today vatika scene will come