Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya doubt ful tha ki dikhayenge

Yeh scene dikhana chahiye tha

But yes u can watch it was good episode

Accha tell me woh clear hua ki Lakshman did it deliberately to save ShriRam....yaa sirf hame lag rha tha???

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Accha tell me woh clear hua ki Lakshman did it deliberately to save ShriRam....yaa sirf hame lag rha tha???

Yes woh clear hua

Vibhu told ramji that he had convo with lakshman that meghu has come with some deadly way to attack ramji

That's why he took that weapon on himself

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Bharat is vyakul smiley19

How come Vibhishan ...say such thing without trying vaidya upchar

smiley44

I think vibhu had short term memory loss

He didn't think of vaidh till jambvan uses logic about injury by rakshas so cure maybe rakshas know

Then his tubelight goes on to ask sushen

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think vibhu had short term memory loss

He didn't think of vaidh till jambvan uses logic about injury by rakshas so cure maybe rakshas know

Then his tubelight goes on to ask sushen

Arre accha hua ....

Yeh Vibhishan telling all this is creative liberty of RS Ramayan.....

Actually wha bhi jambvant tells abt condition of Lakshman....

But In actual texts bot VR and RCM,such medicine Walla details are told by Jambvant only.

VR ... jambvant told medicine

RCM.... Jambvant told abt Sushen vaidya can do help

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Arre accha hua ....

Yeh Vibhishan telling all this is creative liberty of RS Ramayan.....

Actually wha bhi jambvant tells abt condition of Lakshman....

But In actual texts bot VR and RCM,such medicine Walla details are told by Jambvant only.

VR ... jambvant told medicine

RCM.... Jambvant told abt Sushen vaidya can do help

Wait kya what. I didn't understand..

Medicine as in sanjeevni or as in doctor

If i remember in rs ramayan vibhu tells ek upaay hai. Lanka ka vaidh sushen and that also I think either jambvan or sugreev ask him what is solution to shakti attack

RamAayenge thumbnail

Wait kya what. I didn't understand..

Medicine as in sanjeevni or as in doctor

If i remember in rs ramayan vibhu tells ek upaay hai. Lanka ka vaidh sushen and that also I think either jambvan or sugreev ask him what is solution to shakti attack

In VR, Jambvant tells abt those 4 herbs to Hanuman during brahmastra attack and Hanumanji goes to take medicine for whole sena along with Ram Lakshman;and sushen tells hanumanji that same 4 herbs required again during shakti attack on Lakshman by Raavan,this time Hanuman ji brings that herbs montain only for Lakshman.

In RCM , jambvant tells abt Sushen vaidya is there in Lanka and he can do something.

So Jambvant is taking charge and guiding in tough times .....but his role is underrated in series.

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sujay stole the show today was so heartbreaking to see him cry so much..

Ram lakshman flashbacks were a treat

Ananya this points came in that info card which comes after first break

But says both sushen not same

Two different ppl

But in VR it is clearly mentioned that both are same. Sushena who was the FIL of Sugriva was a physician too.

He was not from Lanka

Something positive about Swastik ( since I am explaining positive parts, no Nastik smiley36)

They are very good at emotional storytelling. They connect to the viewers emotional cord. They are a little behind in War type sequences but whenever there is any emotional sequence they excel in that. Not just this show, I have watched their Agle Janam which was brilliant.

Second is their casting ( barring Meghu) is spot on. The actors are doing an excellent job.

I will tell about myself - I didn't like Niktin and Prachi initially but they grew on me with time. Prachi did good in haran, the most important thing is she has an excellent chemistry with Sujay and Niktin just won me in Chacha death episode. Contrary to the opinions here people actually like both in other SM platforms. Sujay and Basant, I won't say much as I always praise these two.

Will come to Rushiraj now. He is a good actor. I have seen him as child CGM and in Maharana Pratap. He was very good in both the shows but don't know what happened to him in this show. Also physic wise he doesn't suit Indrajita the great warrior

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree to all ur points...Sujay and basant are always amazing but swastik indeed does a great job when it comes to casting

Yess prachi has improved significantly and definitely her chemistry with sujay is awesome

True rushiraj as meghnad doesn't suit physical appearance wise