Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I swear golu and Vaibhav are the most dumbest member of this family.

Can't agree more. Like seriously who the hell does this kind of stupid stuff πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I really pity all those ppl who think Rahul is desperate to do the deed. He just wants to spend some good time with her & all this guy thinks about & is thinking at present is Mauli & her comfort. The love with which he looks at her is so pure.

Those ppl r really blind

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Meredith

no consumation after marriagesmiley5 who the hell relates to that in todays age? smiley6

Mauli mahaan & her classic ppl pleasing nature do

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Golu's magazine in cuite chachi's kavita wali book πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Kaand incoming

And shw is going to read it our loud in front of the whole familyπŸ™ˆ

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

And shw is going to read it our loud in front of the whole familyπŸ™ˆ

Exactly it's sadu chachu's surprise for Rauli πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Surprise me lapeta hua kaand incoming πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Exactly it's sadu chachu's surprise for Rauli πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Surprise me lapeta hua kaand incoming πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Kaand bakiyo ke liye lekin Mauli aur DW ke liye to much needed lesson aane wala hai🀣🀣🀣🀣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Kaand bakiyo ke liye lekin Mauli aur DW ke liye to much needed lesson aane wala hai🀣🀣🀣🀣

Magazine aur lesson ka kya lena dena? πŸ˜‚ Lesson to Milne wala hai ofcourse kyunki Rahul already has started thinking about what's wrong with Mauli. When he does find out tab ayega maza

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Manoj & Vijay singing main rhu na main tere bina song & the whole family bonding. Rauli r sitting & everyone gives them gifts. SS devi gifts Mauli a mangtika which was given to her by her MIL. The other ladies excluding cutie chachi feel bad about it. ( These ppl & their petty thinking). Vijay asks DW to give gift to Mauli & she gifts her a set of kangan with lock reminding Mauli of the shart. Rahul holds her hand, she tries to free her hand, Rahul doesn't budge & says now he can hold her hand rightfully. Mauli somehow frees her hand, Rahul teases her saying all her bahanas r not gonna work anymore. SS devi asks Rahul & other men to leave as it's time for suhaganon wali rasam. They leave.

Rahul enters in their room which is all decorated & is happy seeing all of it. ( The Rauli light sign has my 😍😍). He dreams of romancing Mauli & dancing with her on Suraj hua madham.( They were looking so good in that sequence 🀩🀩). His trance is broken by sorted bhaiya who asks him to stop dreaming. Saloni enters & calls Rahul for the games. The games begin & both games r won by Mauli, the ring one Rahul purposely let's her win. Rohit cribs about Mauli having the control now & Rahul happily accepts it. Bheegi billi dadu praises him. Rahul asks everyone to go & rest & the boys blabber about not getting sleep in jail & the whole jail kand & brothers ka party is revealed. Others start bickering while Rahul sneaks out with Mauli.

Rauli in their room, Mauli happy to see all the decoration. Rahul back hugs her, she's tensed. Rahul holds her & says he has been waiting for this day since a long time, tries to get close to her but stops seeing her tensed & apologises for being too fast. Mauli leaves, Rahul looks on worried. On the way she meets DW. Rahul sitting on the terrace worried about smthg bothering Mauli. Vaibhav enters & both have a talk about how Mauli is suddenly being distant from Rahul. Vaibhav suggests she must be shying & takes him to Golu's room.

In Golu's room, the brothers have a hilarious discussion regarding mature stuff & Vaibhav gets Golu's dirty magazine out to help Rahul. Rahul, Rohit r surprised & question Golu in a funny way. He too gives his reason ( no wonder he has bhabhi fantasies πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). Others suggest Rahul to get some privacy with Mauli & he decides to book a hotel room & get to spend some quality time with her. ( He just wants to spend some good time. My boy 😍😍) Rahul leaves to book the room. Golu too leaves with the magazine in his hand ( why the hell did he have to carry that magazine out of the room. Seriously dumb πŸ€£πŸ˜‚).

Golu in the corridor, chote dadu asks him to get some book from sadu chachu. In cutie chachi & Sadu chachu's room, he's reading out some poems written by cutie chachi which he thinks r for Rauli( ye admi alag level ka dumb hai πŸ˜‚πŸ€£) & says they should hear it. She tries to avoid. Golu enters & asks for the book, Sadu Chachi gets it out meanwhile Golu hides his magazine in the kavita wali book, thinks he'll get it later & leaves. ( Hw can someone be so dumb). Vijay informs DW about Rahul booking a hotel room & she's worried that Mauli will forget her shart ( don't underestimate Mauli & her mahanta DW).

In Rauli's room. Mauli comes out of the restroom with wet hair, Rahul stands admiring her. She goes near the dressing table & starts getting ready, Rahul looking at her all the time 🀭🀭. Mauli about to apply Sindoor but Rahul comes & asks May I. She allows & he applies sindoor ( such a cute moment). Rahul says he has come to know why she was uncomfortable ( it's not that simple my boy) & also has a solution for it. Mauli worried what Rahul knows. Episode ends.

Precap: same as yesterday

Okish episode. Rahul boy in full on romantic mode trying to spend some time with his newly wedded wife 😍😍. Needless to say the room decor, with a special mention to the Rauli name light & the dream sequence was 😍😍. Mauli avoiding his advances & our guy is already thinking what's making her uncomfortable. U r on the right track my boy. The brothers ka discussion πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Vaibhav back to being clown doing stupid things. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Twins r bonding & it's good. Cutie chachi ki kavita wali book me Golu's magazine is gonna stir some trouble. I'm already starting to get pissed off with Mauli the way she's behaving is definitely not right. Do share your thoughts guys.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Magazine aur lesson ka kya lena dena? πŸ˜‚ Lesson to Milne wala hai ofcourse kyunki Rahul already has started thinking about what's wrong with Mauli. When he does find out tab ayega maza

Importance of kamasutraπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ yes waiting for thatπŸ™Œ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

All in all cute episode, will have to watch smiley36