Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

22 years of Saarukh hamming to his heart’s content. He hams in every movie but he reached the pinnacle of it in this nightmare of a movie.🤣 Aishwarya and Madhuri isaved it from being a full on garbage material.

Kiron Kher and Aishwarya too hammed in this film.
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Kiron Kher and Aishwarya too hammed in this film.

Omg…KK scared me. I still get nightmares of her hair and exaggerated teeth display and yellings…😩

Aishwarya though, she looked and danced like a million bucks. 🤌

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhuri was the star of the movie.

Maar Dala was the best song.

Shah Rukh Khan managed to act well and Kirron Kher's acting was top notch.

Dola Re Dola gave me nausea and my head still spins whenever I see it.

ex-Miss World looked like a kam vali bai.

Jackie Shroff was his usual self.

Bhansali presented his movie to the Oscars committee and half of them got bored and walked out in the middle of the movie.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

gorgeous settings, great esthetics...'simply' Bhansali smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ash was the main character.. outshined everyone. The movie should’ve been titled Paro instead

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Devdas = Bakwaas

and than we had Aishwarya ka grass hooper ki tarah uchal uchal kar bay taal dance

😂

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't get why Bhansali and especially this movie get so much hate. It's literally a masterpiece! Everything is as perfect as it can be, the drama, the dance, the sets, the jewelry. Bollywood hadn’t seen anything like this since 1972. Sure, the acting might seem over the top to some, but I think it fits perfectly with the movie's overall theme. Kirron Kher's dialogues, Aish's running, Madhuri's dance and grace—this is the kind of movie that comes along once in a blue moon.

sharaban thumbnail

Eyes will always be mesmerized..... with Ash's beauty

Ears will always be traumatized.... with Ash's cheen cheen cheen cringy screaches

😂

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I don't get why Bhansali and especially this movie get so much hate. It's literally a masterpiece! Everything is as perfect as it can be, the drama, the dance, the sets, the jewelry. Bollywood hadn’t seen anything like this since 1972. Sure, the acting might seem over the top to some, but I think it fits perfectly with the movie's overall theme. Kirron Kher's dialogues, Aish's running, Madhuri's dance and grace—this is the kind of movie that comes along once in a blue moon.

@Bold, I feel this way about OSO. I didn't like it much when it came out due to the reincarnation and ghost plotline but after watching it years later, I loved it. It's so bloody meta in capturing 70s bollywood and current bollywood stereotypes such as awards being bought, actors hiding relationships under the garb of being "just friends", how nepotism makes it so easy for the star kids and not to forget all the special appearances. This is something that I can't imagine happening now or in near future.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Omg…KK scared me. I still get nightmares of her hair and exaggerated teeth display and yellings…😩

Aishwarya though, she looked and danced like a million bucks. 🤌

It just spilled my imaginary cup of tea

🤣🤣🤣