Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I liked the movie. Except for the ending. He ruined the ending by trying to find something 'good 'when there was no need for that. There was no need for Dev and Maya to be happy finally. Or unhappy. They should have just fcked off . The theme was risky as far as mainstream cinema goes . It was brave of KJO to go there in 2006. I remember being yelled at by a lady at the theater because she felt it was strictly for grown ups . " Why are you even watching this ??????".

It was no Arth but then not too bad either. And the music was good.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Boeing and silly movie IMO

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This movie had iconic songs,locations n Rani really got one if her best looks n style in this movie..Storyline maybe controversial but srk rani had their best chemistry..They really looked gorgeous onscreen.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It did huge business overseas, I think it broke nearly all records

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i liked srk in this movie. rani preity and abhisek were also good.

the movie was too too long. unnecessarily stretched and too many unwanted scenes. could have edited at least 30 mins.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaya65

If I remember correctly, it was released around the time Omkara came out. Unfortunately for them, Omkara was a masterpiece and was extremely praised by the critics. Although the actors in Kank performed well and the music was great, they were totally overshadowed by the Omkara team.

Yes...Omkara had released 2 weeks before...

...and KANK had a very controversial subject with SRK playing a cynical character...and the 'happy' ending wasn't a good move from Karan (imo, too)...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snatch

the movie was too too long. unnecessarily stretched and too many unwanted scenes. could have edited at least 30 mins.

on the contrary, it needed about 30 minutes more. All the deleted scenes. Should have been the length of K3G which is 3.5 hours long.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

3rd class film

With 4th grade lame pseudo philosophies.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would’ve loved for the film to show Rani and SRK’s character end up alone. That would’ve been a great ending.

I think where the film went wrong was that we were supposed to feel sorry for them or be on their side etc. Which obviously didn’t happen