Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Although I dont like her much, but if it were Rani as Paro, Devdas ruining his life for Paro won’t have made sense. smiley36 The very theme of the story is Parboti was Godawfully beautiful, that point would’ve been lost. smiley29

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Although I dont like her much, but if it were Rani as Paro, Devdas ruining his life for Paro won’t have made sense. smiley36 The very theme of the story is Parboti was Godawfully beautiful, that point would’ve been lost. smiley29

Again your fair skin obsessed mind is making you underestimate peak Rani Beauty IMG_0787.jpeg
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Again your fair skin obsessed mind is making you underestimate peak Rani Beauty IMG_0787.jpeg

Her smile is enough smiley42

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ash was perfect as Paro

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Excuse me ? Do I know you ?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I think you are missing the post where OP and Aishwarya haters claim she ain't beautiful enough for Devdas to ruin his life😅

He would have survived as Ash is manglik , woh sab ka jaan leti hai .

Par manglik ke to pati ki Jaan jaati hai premi ki nahi smiley14

Zaroor dev ko ehsas ho gaya hoga ki Paro to Parayi ho gayi par ek original bangalan uske peeche daudne wali hai. Darr ke maare bechare ki jaan hi chali gayi smiley13

P.s. by original bangalan I'm referring to Rani only, no one else. Koi outrage mat karne lagna please 🙏

Edited by NathuPaapi - 5 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

you don’t have to know me for processing a comment I made in response to yours. Do u ?

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I think you are missing the post where OP and Aishwarya haters claim she ain't beautiful enough for Devdas to ruin his life😅

Oh yes I might have totally missed it, thought it’s a sarcastic post, I mean we can think of replacing Paro with say Sonali Bindra or someone who can match upto Aish’s Paro-face, but suggesting Rani, sorry I just thought it was a joke. smiley36

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How did Mahie Gill do ?

she was amazing in DevD