Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Even Sajal made fun of Indian army officer "Abhinabdan " so I think it will be difficult for her to work in Indian project again. As general public are really touchy about these things.

To be very honest i am not in favor for Pakistani actors to work in Indian movies or dramas until they get a solid or main role.

Same. Fawad in Kapoor n sons and Khoobsurat over whatever the heck role it was in ADHM any day. Agar kerna hai tou make it a solid role otherwise say no. Aakhir waapis tou pakistan hi aana hai where every audience member has now become a “critic” 😂 Uss ki bhi tyaari kerni hoti hai aakhir

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

At least Pakistani actors drama earns from only YT more than any BW's so called biggies movie except 1 or 2 movie. Whole BW suffering from elitephobia smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Mrina will be back in action after a long time.. so long for the block feature. Living for drama and then blame everyone else smiley39 is it just me? I can’t read posts of people who I have blocked..so it was quite blissful…how are you’ll able to read posts of people who you have blocked? smiley5 Well Prabhas fd is at fault on that thing because everyone started speculating it’s Sajal without any proof..because Bobby Yella (this name is funny smiley37) said it is Pakistani actress living abroad and then BW portals picked up that news and it was everywhere even though that Bobby Yella account confirmed he was talking about Iman..inko samajhta nahi hai that a Muslim girl in US can be an Indian..Abhi main kya bolu smiley39smiley36Sajal or no Sajal..they found someone who actually looks like mini Anushka Shetty and has a nice smile, dances gracefully..so im very excited smiley43smiley36 I love Sweety

Maxxx, why are you doing this to me?smiley39smiley37 I will let things be. Until people are putting forth their opinions without any kinda mocking or name-calling, I'm gonna relax.smiley36

Originally posted by: minakrish

Maxxx, why are you doing this to me?smiley39smiley37 I will let things be. Until people are putting forth their opinions without any kinda mocking or name-calling, I'm gonna relax.smiley36

So far so good from what I can see? 😂 Baki jo nahi nazar aa raha uss ka pata nahi lol

But I would like to use this opportunity to point out one flaw in the blocking system which still allows posts to be viewed of someone you’ve blocked. It’s when someone you haven’t blocked reblogs the post of someone you have blocked smiley44In that case, you get a glimpse which is not ideal lol. If something can be done about this as well that would be grrrrreat smiley9

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: tgota92

So far so good from what I can see? 😂 Baki jo nahi nazar aa raha uss ka pata nahi lol

But I would like to use this opportunity to point out one flaw in the blocking system which still allows posts to be viewed of someone you’ve blocked. It’s when someone you haven’t blocked reblogs the post of someone you have blocked smiley44In that case, you get a glimpse which is not ideal lol. If something can be done about this as well that would be grrrrreat smiley9

Blocking system ke baare mein jo bhi complains hain... please tag Vijay and post it on this thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5358918

Main uska kuch nahi kar sakti.smiley37

BYE!no talking

Blocking system ke baare mein jo bhi complains hain... please tag Vijay and post it on this thread:

BYE!no talking

Lagta hai request kerna hi paray ga ab

Rising heat n all smiley36

BYE!no talking

Okay I did post it there just now and apparently lots of people have the same complaint about quotes still being visible 😂

Hopefully enough folks have complained that this will get fixed as well. Fingers crossed

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

you make rules to make this forum a better place and then this happens. https://giphy.com/gifs/bypriyashah-bollywood-alia-bhatt-l1Aszh8SuNFB2fILC smiley37 Sajal vs Yumna..Ayeza vs Yumna..Bilal vs Yumna. smiley16smiley15smiley37 Phir kis baat pe Rona aayaaaa..aaaaaaaaasmiley39

Bahot jald you will be saying : https://tenor.com/fJx4ePbnxz5.gif

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

At least Pakistani actors drama earns from only YT more than any BW's so called biggies movie except 1 or 2 movie. Whole BW suffering from elitephobia smiley37

behena yeh kya comparison hai..even a superhit blockbuster PTV drama earns maximum 50 crore INR..through its entire run..whereas Stree 2 / Pathan/ Jawan/ Gadar even TOH..just opening day day 1 collection is more than 50 crores..I won’t even bring Prabhas movies which open at median 85-90 crores on day 1..there is no monetary comparison between PTV dramas with Indian movies. Though I’m interested to know ROI on PTV dramas basis their budget.
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: tgota92

Okay I did post it there just now and apparently lots of people have the same complaint about quotes still being visible 😂

Hopefully enough folks have complained that this will get fixed as well. Fingers crossed

I have reiterated from my end as well so we can only keep our fingers crossed and hope for this issue to be resolved at the earliest.