Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I don't get it when people say that what abhira doesn't like armaaan should not do that..

I mean how a partner can dictate other one's life and career choices...

Trusting one's partner is your responsibility..

Making one feel secure in relationship is other's duty....

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

To address Abhira's insecurities? I'm really curious to know how they're planning on doing that. Especially when they are portraying her as a jealous wife which makes no sensesmiley24

@bold I am not sure ..given what they’ve shown in the last few weeks, a jealousy track makes no sense now …maybe this is their idea of a comic track …to have two women play tug of war with a man in the middle smiley7…i
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What if Ab is able to get the cctv footages from the different check points(ignoring logic of getting cctv footages in a day same way as the hearing happened in a day)? She can win the case the way Ruhi was driving....

Showing this as conspiracy will be ludicrous, no one could plan a fake accident considering how long they have been driving..

But then what? 🙃

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

smiley37smiley37

There used to be a time when all tracks were exhausted..

Consummation and everything was done...

Every side character plot was used..

That is a good amount of running a show that leap used to come but now smiley36

You can't say...

Thats why every dialogye is interpreted as leap....smiley37

Last thing want to say that I expected it to be a nice thrilling love story given the character arc of armaan abhira, as well as uniqueness of their pair..

Is it now safe to say they are complete potential wasted both individually and as pair as well as the most boring love story of time😅

rishta can be very boring for weeks..even in the other generations some tracks were so boring ..I’d stop watching for 2 or 3 weeks ..then start again..when the show got interesting again..but now they’re just dragging ..I don’t know for what 🙄
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

That last line " Agar tum ruhi ki side ho" was not needed... 😀

the music in the beginning of this video got me in stitches 😂..it sounded like some suspenseful thriller is being shot 😂😂
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

What if Ab is able to get the cctv footages from the different check points(ignoring logic of getting cctv footages in a day same way as the hearing happened in a day)? She can win the case the way Ruhi was driving....

Showing this as conspiracy will be ludicrous, no one could plan a fake accident considering how long they have been driving..

But then what? 🙃

Or maybe she gets the cctv footage that the man did suddenly come on the road and opts out of the case at the last moment smiley36 i have given up hope on having them show ruhi in a negative light in any way.

The only reason i can think of them having this track is to complicate things further when Abhira comes to know about Arohi's accident and stuff. Jealousy thing could have been shown through the house case itself.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Why is the actor playing Abhira’s client delivering 5000 Rs performance for 5rs character ..is she auditioning for Vidya’s character maybe …Oh God ..what if she’s Shivani smiley3

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Why is the actor playing Abhira’s client delivering 5000 Rs performance for 5rs character ..is she auditioning for Vidya’s character maybe …Oh God ..what if she’s Shivani smiley3

Madhav and her resulting in Armaan sa... Quite the stroke of luck, I should say😀

Fortnight thumbnail

Madhav and her resulting in Armaan sa... Quite the stroke of luck, I should say😀

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0