Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/QTJzkUz2fpE?si=HDnVDqrSQrQsQ4zb

Alternate universe where poddar house isn't toxic as hell smiley36

Is the from the photoshoot for the group pic KP saw yesterday?? smiley3 I didn't think they'd put in the effort smiley37 but the MS is back... so it has to be that or some old photoshoot, no?

Also Ms Toxic is missing from here anyway isiliye toxicity nahi dikh raha smiley36

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Is the from the photoshoot for the group pic KP saw yesterday?? smiley3 I didn't think they'd put in the effort smiley37 but the MS is back... so it has to be that or some old photoshoot, no?

Also Ms Toxic is missing from here anyway isiliye toxicity nahi dikh raha smiley36

The photoshoot was done just for that 1 min kaveri meltdownsmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37smiley37

There used to be a time when all tracks were exhausted..

Consummation and everything was done...

Every side character plot was used..

That is a good amount of running a show that leap used to come but now smiley36

You can't say...

Thats why every dialogye is interpreted as leap....smiley37

Last thing want to say that I expected it to be a nice thrilling love story given the character arc of armaan abhira, as well as uniqueness of their pair..

Is it now safe to say they are complete potential wasted both individually and as pair as well as the most boring love story of time😅

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

With that it became a real conflict of interest

what is the point of this silly track even ? I hope it at least serves the purpose of the identity reveal
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I'll be surprised fr if they do show Abhira being kinda petty and vindictive in jealousysmiley36 It would be more real than the usual mahaanta route. However, its never good to mix up personal emotions with your professional life, and really want them to show her learning that.

What happened??

Is ruhi really innocent in the case???

Video full dekhne ka time nahi hain abhismiley6

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What happened??

Is ruhi really innocent in the case???

Video full dekhne ka time nahi hain abhismiley6

Kuch nahi, sam is saying that abhira feels jealous and annoyed that armaan is supporting ruhi and not her, which makes her more determined that ruhi ko harana hain smiley36

Bold- woh toh hona hain. They aren't going to show achhi sachii ruhi wrongsmiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what is the point of this silly track even ? I hope it at least serves the purpose of the identity reveal

To address Abhira's insecurities? I'm really curious to know how they're planning on doing that. Especially when they are portraying her as a jealous wife which makes no sensesmiley24
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope this track clarifies few things, as Ruhi is involved with accident again.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

My KP was leading to identity reveal where both Ab and Ruhi are at opposite ends in the established narrative when compared to this case... If they really turn this purely as a jealousy/ insecurity track ,then not sure why this accident was needed....it could have been achieved with the ghar ka case also😟

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago